Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999642 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hi Toju, I registered three weeks back with my ITA letter. Got a reply from Wumi. Was scheduled for August 14th. I think that’s the only date for Abuja presently.

Tojued:
Abuja folks how market? Those who have registered, please when are the next planning for canada sessions?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=aworldcitizen post=68693784]Hmm, It is well with me. Team London VO, AOR Jan 30th. I was 100% sure, my PPR will be out within 3 months. My IELTS score was perfect, no visa refusal, straight forward and well packaged application.

We got our IELTS at one sitting, ECA evaluation within 1 month because we both have masters from UK, POF gathered without much hassle, work reference straight forward.

Big Hugs darling. God will surely come through for us all in Jesus name. Our testimony is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nirany: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Your PPR will arrive on or before the 15th of July

#Believe

color=#006600][/color][quote author=aworldcitizen post=68693784]Hmm, It is well with me. Team London VO, AOR Jan 30th. I was 100% sure, my PPR will be out within 3 months. My IELTS score was perfect, no visa refusal, straight forward and well packaged application.

We got our IELTS at one sitting, ECA evaluation within 1 month because we both have masters from UK, POF gathered without much hassle, work reference straight forward.

This is truly a journey of patience. I have cried many times, prayed and rejoiced. Right now, I am standing strong and trying to go on with my life because at some point I was depressed.

Been a challenging year! Hubby and I lost our Jobs early this year. I was lucky to get one soon after. Hubby still struggling. All funds tied to POF which we cant touch. It was a struggle to pay school fees for our kids in April. Infact, we almost didn't send them to school because we were 100% sure of PPR and we even lacked the funds. House rent is due August 2018. We have started toasting the landlord to allow us pay monthly.

Let us all keep being strong, delay is not denial. It will end in praise for us all.

Congratulations to all PPR!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please I need help... while filling my EE profile, I was asked for the month and year I started my BSc and MSC. I can't remember the months, but I can remember the year. So I entered an assumed month which i used when I applied for my US visa. Please will I be required to proove the date of entry into University when I get ITA? As I cant remember the months at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by freshdad: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
many thanks. I would continue as PA having read some peoples' experiences in the past.

Can I evaluate just my Masters degree or do I need to d both degrees.

I have also been reading stuffs that have to do with visa refusals. Btw 2013 and 2016, I had half a dozen refusals from the UK. Would it pose any issues.

Thanks
CanadaPR:

You'll be fine as PA if you can provide documents for the 3 years work before your private practice OR you could add your previous employment to your private practice to make 3 years if your company has Bank statements and Tax documents and if you can get letters from clients for required duration.

Your wife could also look for means to acquire 2or More certificates and shoot as PA.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fatiah(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
grammy010:

I don't think that lady is actually rude, she seems to be always under massive pressure. She does so many things at the same time without any helping hand. I think the management of the hospital needs to get more people in that reception, so many people trying to get her attention at the same time, to be fair enough, anyone will sound rude in that situation...I was even surprised she could still smile and joke with people the day I went.

You just spoke my mind. They are understaffed and d lady seems to be doing work meant for at least 2 personnels. She even made a mistake while processing me for d medical examinations but I couldn't really fault her cos I understand she was under a lot of pressure and she actually apologised for it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
dumsydsassy1:
Hi Toju, I registered three weeks back with my ITA letter. Got a reply from Wumi. Was scheduled for August 14th. I think that’s the only date for Abuja presently.

how do I go about registration for Canadian session in lag?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JonJon2017: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
JonJon2017:
Please I need help... while filling my EE profile, I was asked for the month and year I started my BSc and MSC. I can't remember the months, but I can remember the year. So I entered an assumed month which i used when I applied for my US visa. Please will I be required to proove the date of entry into University when I get ITA? As I cant remember the months at all.
Please can someone with more experience kindly advice on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianWasp: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hi,
I really want to tell you that God has made everything beautiful in its time smiley
aworldcitizen:
Hmm, It is well with me. Team London VO, AOR Jan 30th. I was 100% sure, my PPR will be out within 3 months. My IELTS score was perfect, no visa refusal, straight forward and well packaged application.

This is truly a journey of patience. I have cried many times, prayed and rejoiced. Right now, I am standing strong and trying to go on with my life because at some point I was depressed.

Been a challenging year! Hubby and I lost our Jobs early this year. I was lucky to get one soon after. Hubby still struggling. All funds tied to POF which we cant touch. It was a struggle to pay school fees for our kids in April. Infact, we almost didn't send them to school because we were 100% sure of PPR and we even lacked the funds. House rent is due August 2018. We have started toasting the landlord to allow us pay monthly.

Let us all keep being strong, delay is not denial. It will end in praise for us all.

Congratulations to all PPR!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
2 or more certificate

Foreverhopeful:
Hello Guys,
Thanks for sharing your experience for others to benefit.

Any idea what the Canadian equivalence for the ffg would be

OND Banking and Finance- higher
OND Mass communication
Higher Diploma - Mass communication

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Official countdown just started!....whewww!!!!!
Lord I pray for strength to trust in your perfect will and not have a panic attack on this journey embarassed

Teamjune21st AOR. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianWasp: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you mcstan! So you know, I am really rooting for you. You're one of the people I admire here smiley
mcstan18:
Congratulations @CanadianWasp

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Has anyone had their child referred to a Paediatrician after Medicals?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Amen! I believe! Baba God, come through for your daughter.

nirany:

Your PPR will arrive on or before the 15th of July

#Believe

color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianWasp: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you.

Had to pay for vfs courier. Annoyingly, it's either you collect in person or pay their outrageous courier fees.
Saintp:

Congratulations.

How did you collect your passport since you live in PH? Did you go in person or sent courier?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh yes he has! Thank you for the encouragement.

CanadianWasp:
Hi,
I really want to tell you that God has made everything beautiful in its time smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dislat: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Finally, PEBC sent in ECA after six months. IELTS has been dusted since January. I'm putting on my swimming trunks. Guys, join me in the pool. CRS score is 461. Currently in Lag to have my medicals at children's practice tomorrow.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you all for the encouragement! Thank you for being sensitive! It took a lot for me to come out and share.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
sunkyawz:
Good morning my people, please I have a concern regards my travel history.
I travelled to South Africa on a company sponsored training. Being my first time of travelling out of Nigeria I didn't know I had to report at the immigration desk in South Africa so my international passport was not stamped at the point of entry.
When I was leaving, I was stamped out. The South African immigration raised hell when I was leaving their country. The Nigerian stamp is complete (2).

The issue now is that I have just one stamp for South Africa instead of two. Do you think the VO will raise an issue on the stamp? I am an accompanying spouse

@glitteringstar
@newmum
@Mcstan
@ysteph
@smslive
@canadianwasp

I really don't see this as an issue. Just get your travel dates correct. Canada doesn't even stamp on passports anymore. I have travelled between Canada and US severally and don't have a single stamp from Canada. Only gets stamp when I am entering the US atimes. I don't know why. My mum visited with my daughter last year and both passports were not stamped( arrival and exit). I keep a diary of travel dates. I filled my travel history section with the dates I have.

You can explain in your LOE if you want

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations
CanadianWasp:

So I got copr. My timeline:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hereandnow65: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Keep believing...your testimony is almost here
aworldcitizen:
Hmm, It is well with me. Team London VO, AOR Jan 30th. I was 100% sure, my PPR will be out within 3 months. My IELTS score was perfect, no visa refusal, straight forward and well packaged application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nirany: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
dislat:
Finally, PEBC sent in ECA after six months. IELTS has been dusted since January. I'm putting on my swimming trunks. Guys, join me in the pool. CRS score is 461. Currently in Lag to have my medicals at children's practice tomorrow.
[b][/

Menn, the PEBC wait can be something else... I had to mail them today and they replied they they have sent it......Congrats on your ITA in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kyaggy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Btw.... fellow May AOR... hope the wait is treating you good. [/quote]

Not FUNNY at all, seems like FOREVER...
May it end in praise OOO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you dear. Yes I have. Everything looks good.

Guitarlife:

Hello, the miracle is just around the corner. Please be strong and have you requested GCMS notes ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
www.planningforcanada.ca

Sissnene:
how do I go about registration for Canadian session in lag?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Amen o!

mcstan18:

God will come through for you and your family. I believe it's gonna be a new beginning for your family when you finally move. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by aworldcitizen: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yes o. Amen. Thank you.

ifeoluwakintan:
Dear @aworldcitizen , Relax your testimony is now.

Isaiah 41:10.

We shall all rejoice in Jesus Christ name Amen.
Congratulation!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Chrisdada16(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ethelia:

Okay, carry on. I wish you the best or rather I wish your friend the best smiley
U sure know how to reply questions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bubuyaya2015: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fresty:

verification is supposed to be free nationwide.
UNN
Paid 35k to send transcript
Paid 20k to verify certificate and the same transcript they sent. I was amazed. I went there myself with my dad. I had to make calls first before paying cos I didn't believe it. But my friends confirmed and I was given a receipt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sorry you didn't need to verify the Certificate. Verifying only the transcript would've sufficed. Paid only 10k each for myself and wifey and we both have our ECAs.
Bubuyaya2015:

UNN
Paid 35k to send transcript
Paid 20k to verify certificate and the same transcript they sent. I was amazed. I went there myself with my dad. I had to make calls first before paying cos I didn't believe it. But my friends confirmed and I was given a receipt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.