Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998889 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats to all PPR choppers. May the favour of God fall on me and everyone awaiting PPR today.

Can't wait to write my timeline here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AMNEXT: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Yes, you can.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
When I saw the number of pages I had to catch-up on, I knew that something good had dropped!!
Massive Massive Congratulations Ethelia!!!! I have been cheesing like a Close-up advert grin
@Qsola, your testimony brought tears to my eyes, congratulations on choosing the right path despite the pressure from loved ones, see how God rewarded you with speedy processing kiss
Congrats to @Adlib007 and @ArabianRose, today is a good day
kiss

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats o can we get part 5 of this thread already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
@ethelia, my sis in law, i ve read ur selfless posts on this thread and it summarises what humility is, God bless u greatly and this PPR is just d beginning of greater things. Congrats once again. I will reaching out to u shortly for personal tutorial grin grin grin

@newmum0615, u know some of us are secretly praying for ur ppr. It will surely end in celebration very soon.

Congrats @Qsola @Adlib007, go and excel in Cannyland

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nne, drop this thing like it is hot. We can't wait. Don't be a bad child like @Glitteringstar that made us salivate for hours on end grin

Lol. Ayam a good child. embarassed grin cheesy

Maybe your golden mail don land too sef.
wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Its not my fault dear... Some people can frustrate your goodwill! It seems it was the same person referred to the signature yesterday that was almost causing commotion today too.
happytbaby:
I checked your signature yesterday, you are bahdddddd

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=69067759] pls family, trying to pay for wes I got to a point where I saw (hst) harmonized sales tax 13% ? edit
I clicked on edit and a selection between :
I am a resident of Canada etc
I am not a resident of Canada etc.
question , if i select I am not a resident the hst won't be charged and I would have to pay 207 dollars which is the cost of evaluation and normal post. hope that's ok ? hope i am not missing anything. pls am waiting for ur respond

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I wish oh! Cant go until tomorrow, was in the car driving to work when I checked my email out of boredom and BAM! Almost had heart attack cheesy cheesy cheesy

"""The feeling is like a bomb. It is over, I have it"" grin grin In a split of seconds you forget all you went through and embrace the next challenge.

Congrats again. God help us all to get to this stage someday.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Thank you for blessing us with this. Congratulations once again. Go and prosper. May God grant you strength and wisdom for the journey ahead.

Thanks a lot sis. I cannot wait for the day you testify! We will shut down nairaland for 1 week! Infact Seun himself will come and congratulate you grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Ethelia post=69063802]Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

What a wawuuu!!!! Big congratulations to You sister, cant wait to be in your shoes.Congratulations to Qsola and Adlib007 too. I rejoice with you people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exceedinglory: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations Qsola, Adlib007 & Ethelia
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=tippex post=69070603][/quote]

Thanks a lot! Soon and very soon you will share the good news
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Chai, I have work o, but I can't concentrate. Happiness is dealing with me here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Livy2018:
@ethelia, my sis in law, i ve read ur selfless posts on this thread and it summarises what humility is, God bless u greatly and this PPR is just d beginning of greater things. Congrats once again. I will reaching out to u shortly for personal tutorial grin grin grin

Thank you so much and a big Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Ifeoma77 post=69070405]When I saw the number of pages I had to catch-up on, I knew that something good had dropped!!
Massive Massive Congratulations Ethelia!!!! I have been cheesing like a Close-up advert grin

grin grin grin grin Thanks sis cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin
DereI:

I missed Glitteringstar's announcement sef. Had to LOOK FOR IT when I heard it.

Infact I'll post mine along with my landing post... Hahaa
don't join bad gang o grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Lol. Ayam a good child. embarassed grin cheesy

Maybe your golden mail don land too sef.
;)

Me sef follow dey suspect her small small... Its like she wants to announce COPR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Zeiya:

"""The feeling is like a bomb. It is over, I have it"" grin grin In a split of seconds you forget all you went through and embrace the next challenge.

Congrats again. God help us all to get to this stage someday.

AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=christokers post=69070582][/quote] pls someone should come to my rescue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations!

[quote author=ArabianRose post=69069413]Its Testimony time!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracemama: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
coolangel54:
CONGRATS TO @Ethelia @QSola and others who PPR rained on. Make we still dey try cross the IELTS hurdle. It will end in praise! [/b]CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN, I REJOICE WITH YOU ALL[b]
AMEN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
You should be fine with making that selection. I presume it is a new development in light of recent requests for refund of HST. [quote author=christokers post=69070582][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Please PPR receipients can you add the province you ticked, family size and visa office in your timelines?

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AMNEXT: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Adlib007:
Big praise to God!!!

Got PPR today

ITA: April 24
AOR: May 4
MEP/IP1: May 11
IP2: June 29
PPR: July 4

I wish everyone favour in this journey!
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Ethelia:

Me sef follow dey suspect her small small... Its like she wants to announce COPR grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
ArabianRose:
Its Testimony time!

Nice! Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by reavealhidden: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
That's the spirit! We will read your PPR news here.
Amen! Thank you.
Warming up for your grand announcement soon grin grin
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AMNEXT: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Ethelia:
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever dream or wish to ask for!! To Him alone be ALL the praise!!!

My people it is PPR!!!!

I'm coming back to give my detailed application story and testimony but I just had to share this first grin grin grin
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
You should be fine with making that selection. I presume it is a new development in light of recent requests for refund of HST.
kai @ newmum. Ur the best. many hugs .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
You should be fine with making that selection. I presume it is a new development in light of recent requests for refund of HST.

All thanks to canadavisa forum and nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Waiting patiently for yours which I believe will come soon. wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.