Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996534 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2018
3 days of PPR testimonies!. Congratulations to all of you. God bless us all!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR grabbers.... more to come. This is exciting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
Surely, there is a God somewhere.

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rchilee: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations Fizzywah

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2018
BoboXIV:
Emerging from submarine mode to offer Belated congratulations to you @Ethelia

Lol which one is submarine mode again cheesy

Thank you for your kind words embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kemzyebony(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Yayy, this PPR rain is so amazing...
I’m glad, Lord thank you for this rain, please let there be more smiley

Congratulations @fizzywah and @cheromel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canadianxmas: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Congrats!!!! to @Derel @Cheromel @Fizzywah

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations
Fizzywah:

ITA - 11th April, 2018 (459 points)
AOR - 30th May, 2018
MEP - 10th June, 2018.
IP2 - 6th July, 2018.
PPR - Hours Later. 12:08AM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
My Dear People of Canada with temporary residence in Nigeria, good morning. The ministry is moving to the permanent site and we will all get there.

I have not been able to read all the good wishes but I have been told offline that people are waiting so I must say something. I had initially decided that I was not going to announce PPR here but when people kept praying for me everyday I realized it would not be fair to allow you guys continue a prayer that has been answered. Thank you all for the love.

There was nothing special about my application, ECA took 8 months because my University was closed down for a year. My 'boti' Hubby had to go there and spent three days in my 'bush school' sorting it out.

IELTS was easy for us, I didn't even realize it could be an issue until I got to Nairaland and saw what people were going through. I spent five days on the move preparing for it but I made sure I did all the practice tests provided by BC, I also recorded myself speaking and sent to hubby to criticize.

Application from AOR to PPR took 6 months and two days. I will not be providing specific dates. There was an ADR for travel history (we are both ajalas).

Ordered GCMS and got it about 3 months into the application, all was fine. I just knew LVO was not touching it. Nothing was wrong.

I am that spouse that does not want to relocate, I am sure a lot of people will be surprised considering how active I am here. I just want to encourage everyone to take decisions with logic and not emotions. Emotionally, I cannot leave this place, my support system is here, I know my way around here. However, logic tells me that the fundamentals are not adding up, emerging countries do not become developed by miracle, there are certain things that must be in place and we simply do not have those things.

So, when Hubby came up with this idea (now he has cold feet...lol), I said okay if that is what you want to do I will support you. I took it and ran with it, my first port of call was Nairaland, over the last 11 years, I have browsed Nairaland for information on major projects in my life, the wealth of information is amazing. Seun's brain child is amazing. I have made amazing real life friends on this forum.

So what do I have to offer to the house? Advice to people that have not submitted their applications is, be detailed, if something does not seem apparent; explain it. Newmum0615 does NOCs; I do LOEs but LOEs have to be taken offline because specific details of people's lives are in it.

I am a project person, after I complete a project, I move on to the next. After some months I may not be so active here again but if anyone sends me a PM, I will respond.

Need to go now before I start crying, I will respond to all the love you guys have shown me when I get a moment. Love you all.

P.S: Special thanks to Muchaio, Mrsbee and Teatop1234, they probably don't come here anymore but they answered all my stupid questions. Although they were my people before we ever dreamed of Express Entry; they are the reason I never really asked any questions here.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
@Derel @Cheromel @Fizzywah... Congratulations more power to your elbow. The land will flow with milk and honey for you. Meanwhile, if you have any money you are not using, please sow seeds. You will reap bountifully. I don't need to say much. I can DM you for more information if you so approve.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sorefunmi(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
happytbaby:
My Dear People of Canada with temporary residence in Nigeria, good morning. The ministry is moving to the permanent site and we will all get there.

I have not been able to read all the good wishes but I have been told offline that people are waiting so I must say something. I had initially decided that I was not going to announce PPR here but when people kept praying for me everyday I realized it would not be fair to allow you guys continue a prayer that has been answered. Thank you all for the love.

There was nothing special about my application, ECA took 8 months because my University was closed down for a year. My 'boti' Hubby had to go there and spent three days in my 'bush school' sorting it out.

IELTS was easy for us, I didn't even realize it could be an issue until I got to Nairaland and saw what people were going through. I spent five days on the move preparing for it but I made sure I did all the practice tests provided by BC, I also recorded myself speaking and sent to hubby

congratulations once again....you must be there for me when i need to give detailed note on LOE..lol

Application from AOR to PPR took 6 months and two days. I will not be providing specific dates. There was an ADR for travel history (we are both ajalas).

Ordered GCMS and got it about 3 months into the application, all was fine. I just knew LVO was not touching it. Nothing was wrong.

I am that spouse that does not want to relocate, I am sure a lot of people will be surprised considering how active I am here. I just want to encourage everyone to take decisions with logic and not emotions. Emotionally, I cannot leave this place, my support system is here, I know my way around here. However, logic tells me that the fundamentals are not adding up, emerging countries do not become developed by miracle, there are certain things that must be in place and we simply do not have those things.

So, when Hubby came up with this idea (now he has cold feet...lol), I said okay if that is what you want to do I will support you. I took it and ran with it, my first port of call was Nairaland, over the last 11 years, I have browsed Nairaland for information on major projects in my life, the wealth of information is amazing. Seun's brain child is amazing. I have made amazing real life friends on this forum.

So what do I have to offer to the house? Advice to people that have not submitted their applications is, be detailed, if something does not seem apparent; explain it. Newmum0615 does NOCs; I do LOEs but LOEs have to be taken offline because specific details of people's lives are in it.

I am a project person, after I complete a project, I move on to the next. After some months I may not be so active here again but if anyone sends me a PM, I will respond.

Need to go now before I start crying, I will respond to all the love you guys have shown me when I get a moment. Love you all.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
@fizzywah congratulations. I laik this kind of rain.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talkingboy: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello People , Good morning ..

I got my ECA Report (Pdf from WES) few days ago and I was surprised to see that they totally left out of one of my evaluations (ICAN ATS) from the report.

I used the "contact us" immediately and also put a call through to them, but up till now , they haven't replied me .

PS: Full documentation was done for this ICAN ATS, the institution verified and my status was changed to : "ACCEPTED ACCEPTED " then .

Please if you've experienced this before or know anyone who's had the same exp , kindly tell me how it's resolved biko ..

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Woke up to these many testimonies and tears cant just stop dropping my eyes. Congrats to all ITA & PPR grabbers...
This is just a clear definition of Miracle and I wish you all God's favour and mercies as you start a new phase of life!
And for all of us hopefuls, NEVER GIVE UP!
If it takes writing IELTS severally, we will surely get to that promised land.
I am just emotional this morning, maybe cos I have a family friend relocating finally today.... cry cry cry or just too much pressure at work.
Just need to stop here....it is WELL WITH US ALL!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Talkingboy: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello People , Good morning ..

I got my ECA Report (Pdf from WES) few days ago and I was surprised to see that they totally left out of one of my evaluations (ICAN ATS) from the report.

I used the "contact us" immediately and also put a call through to them, but up till now , they haven't replied me .

PS: Full documentation was done for this ICAN ATS, the institution verified and my status was changed to : "ACCEPTED ACCEPTED " then .

Please if you've experienced this before or know anyone who's had the same exp , kindly tell me how it's resolved biko ..

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bellniki1: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations @happytbaby @cheromel @fizzywah
Go and prosper in your new country.
I rejoice with you all

@Newmum, can't wait to tie that help oooo
Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Fizzywah:

PPR - Woke up this morning to the wonderful email. So ecstatic right now.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.

I am overwhelmed now and it's somehow similar to being confused but at this moment I have to get a hold of myself and figure out what this all means.

The journey has just begun. I wish even better processing times for those still hoping. God will do it for you too.

Again, many Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks Jholarharde smiley.

jholarharde:
@fizzywah congratulations. I laik this kind of rain.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Congrats happtbaby & fizzywah.

@ happtbaby, we continue celebrations offline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers in the house (I ve lost count! grin)

Thank God it ended in praises for you all. Also, God is forever in the business of adding icing to the cakes of His people, we thank Him for those He speedily came through for! AOR to PPR.

Go and flourish in your new land, your heads shall be lifted up and multiple testimonies shall beak forth from your lives to the glory of God!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jennypharb1: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Cersei:

Hello, what was the exchange rate you were charged for your zenith?

I don't remember but I think I was charged 22,000naira @45£.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Estac: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
PPR has landed. Total process from AOR to PPR - 37 days.

Breakdown is as follows:

AOR - 30th May, 2018 (Same day almost as soon as e-APR submitted)

ADR - 9th June 2018. Requested Travel History for me and madam (Plenty Waka Waka). This got me scared as I thought the Middle Eastern countries visited would pose problems.

MEP - 10th June, 2018.

IP1 - 15th June, 2018.

IP2 - 6th July, 2018.

PPR - Hours Later. 12:08AM Already slept off. Woke up this morning to the wonderful email.
[/quote]

Halleluyah! Big big congrats to you and @. I tap into this timeline as i prepare to submit next week. May under-40 day timelibe fall on me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Elders in the house, i need the "sincerest" advice and the best of solutions to my predicament.
After a hard study, i took ielts on 2nd june, i got LRSW 8,8,7,6.5
i used E2 language to prepare and while writing my essay which was an interesting topic to me. I used these phrases, "This essay will discuss" and at the conclusion, "This essay has successfully discussed... Now these were Jay's mode...bikonu do u guys think that i was marked down because i used someone's words? Although i have applied for EOR but the wait is killing and i am considering taking another test before i loose my listening and reading skills. If jay's method is wrong, how can i get the final touchup in writing to get atleast a 7. Infact i am also considering using a physical tutor in Abuja here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
clock89:
3 days of PPR testimonies!

Hey Clock,

How far, have you submitted?

I'm sure you'll be on time...no time to waste shey? grin grin

NB: Tippex, Wizean, Doyinbaby, Kemzyebony, Deesmama, ChyG, Extraterestrial, Sunvick, Threemg, Pearl...how is the app packaging going? 46 days to deadline ooo grin grin. I'm sure some have submitted whilst the rest of us are gearing up to do so, meanwhile, congrats to one of us @QSola who has been granted her PPR!

I'm positive it will end for us all in praises IJN!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2018
stargiirl:

Lol. cheesy Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Estac: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2018
smslive2:
Congratulations... More to come! Who's next? Claim it now

I claim it and i receive it. It shall be my testimony
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fadia: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations! God is indeed too faithful to fail!

cheromel:
Guys its 3:40 am now. Hubby said he felt somehow and needed to check his email. I told him to sleep. Well, he checked and showed me a PPR mail. 39 days post AOR on the dot. We asked God for 45 days max for processing before we sent our application and he did it in less than that. I couldn't help myself i started laughing and crying at the same time. Surely, there is a God somewhere. Will tell my soon. Let me continue with my worship because i can't sleep again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skylar2020(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Fizzywah:

So following the good news on here. I have been in stealth mode but must speak up because *in lasisi's voice* something just happened right now.

PPR has landed. Total process from AOR to PPR - 37 days.

Breakdown is as follows:

AOR - 30th May, 2018 (Same day almost as soon as e-APR submitted)

ADR - 9th June 2018. Requested Travel History for me and madam (Plenty Waka Waka). This got me scared as I thought the Middle Eastern countries visited would pose problems.

MEP - 10th June, 2018.

IP1 - 15th June, 2018.

IP2 - 6th July, 2018.

PPR - Hours Later. 12:08AM Already slept off. Woke up this morning to the wonderful email. So ecstatic right now.

To be honest, I never dreamed the ITA will ever come after shunning Canada when I almost got it in 2011 before express entry (I believed in Nigeria, had a sudden change of heart and didn't submit my application. Village pipo). Then 67 points was all that was needed. IELTS was N30,000. Fastfoward being 6 years older with points begging to be rescued. I am grateful to God. I read here your valuable contributions, ideas and suggestions on how to go about certain things. Una well done. Keep being superb.

I am writing this to encourage those still waiting to be strong and patient in waiting. It'll happen sooner than you expect. My lips are still filled with praises. Make una help me thank God.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
congratulations happytbaby, Cherokee, fizzywah, wholesomegrace..inshort congrats everybody!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2018
konti:

Elders in the house, i need the "sincerest" advice and the best of solutions to my predicament.
After a hard study, i took ielts on 2nd june, i got LRSW 8,8,7,6.5
i used E2 language to prepare and while writing my essay which was an interesting topic to me. I used these phrases, "This essay will discuss" and at the conclusion, "This essay has successfully discussed... Now these were Jay's mode...bikonu do u guys think that i was marked down because i used someone's words? Although i have applied for EOR but the wait is killing and i am considering taking another test before i loose my listening and reading skills. If jay's method is wrong, how can i get the final touchup in writing to get atleast a 7. Infact i am also considering using a physical tutor in Abuja here.
Wait for the EOR outcome. When did u request?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congrats happytbaby, fizzywah and all PPR clinchers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.