Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001528 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Wait for the EOR outcome. When did u request?

19th of june
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mamacajah: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
wow! its raining PPRs here.... so much joy and happiness in the house...Congrats to all our PPR recipients! I celebrate and rejoice with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cheromel: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
So after much worshipping i decided to get some sleep and then come back to share my testimony.

Started this journey last year after a cousin told us about EE and how hubby and i were qualified to apply since we are still in our early thirties. I already had a UK masters degree and hubby was about to round up his own. We started saving up for POF, wrote IELTS once in February and both came out in flying colours. Once hubby rounded up his masters we had our evaluation done with WES. We decided that hubby be the PA because the company he works for has a strong online presence. Document gathering wasn't difficult and we got all letters in CIC format So here is our timeline.
CRS: 461
ITA: May 23rd
AOR: May 28th
MEP/IP1: June 8th
RPRF request: June 26th
Paid and uploaded RPRF: June 29th
IP2: July 6th
PPR: July 6th(saw the mail at 3:40am today)

A few things to note: Hubby and I have an extensive travel history so we filled a travel history form upfront.
I have also had 2 visa denials so i filled a schedule A upfront. Hubby has no visa denials.

LOE's: One to explain the Visa denials for me and the second one to explain that hubbys masters degree was obtained via correspondence( Distance program)

All my documents including my passport are in my maiden name.

POF: Hubbys savings account. We also attached his payslips for 6 months and his salary account showing the movement of funds from his salary account to his savings account.

Filling of personal history: Hubby and i didnt include our Bsc degree in it because it was over ten years ago and we didnt evaluate it so didnt see the need. The only place i mentioned it was in schedule A.

We just made sure we were honest in our application, filled it, said a prayer telling God exactly how we wanted our application to go and he did it. I return all glory to him.
Even though I'm a silent reader, i benefitted alot from the thread and the contributions here are invaluable. Special thanks to all our contributors Glitteringstar, Newmum et al. God bless u all immensely. For all the PPR hopefuls, your testimony is sure.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cheromel: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you all for the congratulatory messages and prayers. May God fulfil your heart desires IJN. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Biimdoh: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
konti:

19th of june

Waiting just like can just hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
konti:

19th of june
Let's see what happens next week. It is erratic, sb requested on June 25, the outcome is in. They just use 2 to 4 weeks to gag folks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Was the person’s result changed?

Elfmannisback:

Let's see what happens next week. It is erratic, sb requested on June 25, the outcome is in. They just use 2 to 4 weeks to gag folks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
@ethalia @happytbaby @glitteringstar, congrats on your PPR.

@newmum0615 yours is happening this month definitely in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by henryuzor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dear all,
please I am new to this forum and I want advise as I start my own Canada PR journey...
I am considering these 2 options and I would like advise from you all who are very experienced in this...
I am married with 2 kids (boy:4yrs and a girl:1 year)
I am a chartered accountant and almost tru with my masters degree in accounting ( to be completed latest Oct 2018)
I am 35yrs old
My wife is 34 yrs old
I work for an audit firm (salary is just there�)
My wife has an OND and HND degree
My wife works for an indigenous upstream oil firm (Salary is very encouraging)
Here comes the poser....due to financial and economic considerations,i am considering migrating alone,then after settling down very well,my wife and kids can now join me...so I have come up with these 2 options�

option 1...apply for PR as a sole applicant
option 2...apply for PR together with my wife and 2 kids
Abeg Nairaland community....make una advise me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by christokers(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
Guys its 3:40 am now. Hubby said he felt somehow and needed to check his email. I told him to sleep. Well, he checked and showed me a PPR mail. 39 days post AOR on the dot. We asked God for 45 days max for processing before we sent our application and he did it in less than that. I couldn't help myself i started laughing and crying at the same time. Surely, there is a God somewhere. Will tell my soon. Let me continue with my worship because i can't sleep again.
congratulations to you and family .cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by clock89: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
TEECANN:

Hey Clock,

How far, have you submitted?

I'm sure you'll be on time...no time to waste shey? grin grin

I'm positive it will end for us all in praises IJN!

Haha, I wish. Thanks. For me the challenge is getting a reference letter from current employer and still keep my job. Funny how everything else went smoothly. Found a work around though, hopefully it works and I can finally submit by month end.

How about you, submitted? It will end in praise grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
PPRs left, right, centre shocked congratulations all ye PPR recipients. You fought the good fight. May you be favoured in Canada![/color]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congrats @Fizzywah.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think it’s safe to call this “PPR flood” cause PPR rain just won’t do anymore. cool grin
Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
All ye silent readers that have recently received PPR..come and share testimonies to encourage others..I know you guys are seeing this..Don't be shy grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'd advise you go with your option 2. You can still max out CRS 444 with your profile if you try you best to get LRSW 8,8,7.5,7.5 and your madam gets LRSW 8,7,7,7 in IELTS. Evaluate your M.Sc and I guess your work experience is 3 or more years. Let madam evaluate her OND and HND which I guess you give Bachelors of three years or more. If all these parameters are met, then I see no reason why you can't make it at CRS 444. You'll be the Primary Applicant. You can use http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to calculate your projection.
henryuzor:
Dear all,
please I am new to this forum and I want advise as I start my own Canada PR journey...
I am considering these 2 options and I would like advise from you all who are very experienced in this...
I am married with 2 kids (boy:4yrs and a girl:1 year)
I am a chartered accountant and almost tru with my masters degree in accounting ( to be completed latest Oct 2018)
I am 35yrs old
My wife is 34 yrs old
I work for an audit firm (salary is just there�)
My wife has an OND and HND degree
My wife works for an indigenous upstream oil firm (Salary is very encouraging)
Here comes the poser....due to financial and economic considerations,i am considering migrating alone,then after settling down very well,my wife and kids can now join me...so I have come up with these 2 options�

option 1...apply for PR as a sole applicant
option 2...apply for PR together with my wife and 2 kids
Abeg Nairaland community....make una advise me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tunba28(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
A big congratulations to all the PPR clinchers. God bless you and empower you on your new journey. I'm happy for y'all and pray that those that are still waiting, your good news will come soonest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hearty Congratulations to you and your hubby.
cheromel:
So after much worshipping i decided to get some sleep and then come back to share my testimony.

CRS: 461
ITA: May 23rd
AOR: May 28th
MEP/IP1: June 8th
RPRF request: June 26th
Paid and uploaded RPRF: June 29th
IP2: July 6th
PPR: July 6th(saw the mail at 3:40am today)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
The past 3 days have truly been remarkable. We pray for more PPR flooding.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
Guys its 3:40 am now. Hubby said he felt somehow and needed to check his email. I told him to sleep. Well, he checked and showed me a PPR mail. 39 days post AOR on the dot. We asked God for 45 days max for processing before we sent our application and he did it in less than that. I couldn't help myself i started laughing and crying at the same time. Surely, there is a God somewhere. Will tell my soon. Let me continue with my worship because i can't sleep again.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by candyce(f): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
congrats cheromel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by henryuzor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tunba28:
I'd advise you go with your option 2. You can still max out CRS 444 with your profile if you try you best to get LRSW 8,8,7.5,7.5 and your madam gets LRSW 8,7,7,7 in IELTS. Evaluate your M.Sc and I guess your work experience is 3 or more years. Let madam evaluate her OND and HND which I guess you give Bachelors of three years or more. If all these parameters are met, then I see no reason why you can't make it at CRS 444. You'll be the Primary Applicant. You can use http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to calculate your projection.
Thank you very much @Tunba28
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fizzywah:

PPR has landed. Total process from AOR to PPR - 37 days.

Breakdown is as follows:

ITA - 11th April, 2018 (459 points)

AOR - 30th May, 2018 (Same day almost as soon as e-APR submitted)

ADR - 9th June 2018. Requested Travel History for me and madam (Plenty Waka Waka). This got me scared as I thought the Middle Eastern countries visited would pose problems.

MEP - 10th June, 2018.

IP1 - 15th June, 2018.

IP2 - 6th July, 2018.

PPR - Hours Later. 12:08AM . My lips are still filled with praises. Make una help me thank God.

I thank God with you. Congratulations!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
hey teecann..finally submitted on Thursday...AOR came in yesterday..now on the queue of PPR hopefuls...it must end in praises lol...how is yours going?

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Wow, that was fast, same british council or Mod?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
GlitteringStar:
@Newmum, @Happytbaby, @Sweetrie, @Optionese, @Dannio, @Einsteino, @Balogunsam, @Agates, @Sunvick, @Gistwivkome and all other PPR hopefuls, this month will not pass you by. You will surely testify before the end of this month in Jesus name. Amen.

Amenn!! Thank you. Will clock 180 days on July 16...this has been the longest i have ever waited fpr anything.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
ploff:
Was the person’s result changed?

Yep..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
konti:

Wow, that was fast, same british council or Mod?
The latter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
congrats to @Cheromel and @Fizzywah on your PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gistwivkome(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
GlitteringStar:
@Newmum, @Happytbaby, @Sweetrie, @Optionese, @Dannio, @Einsteino, @Balogunsam, @Agates, @Sunvick, @Gistwivkome and all other PPR hopefuls, this month will not pass you by. You will surely testify before the end of this month in Jesus name. Amen.
Dear GS, thank u so much for this prayer o... only God knows the number of emotions I’ve felt during this wait. I was so sure of first week in March.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.