Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000950 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cheromel: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks everyone. God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
It did end in praises.... Congratulations to @DereI @bonnie1 @happytbaby @Thecanadiandrm @dappydappa @Adlib07 @cheromel @fizzywah and co...may Gods favour always with u all over there.

More PPR good news coming our way in this month of July IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations!

Lol thanks and wish you the same wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
einsteino:

Lol thanks and wish you the same wink
Yes... But that 235 what
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Yes... But that 235 what

Lol you can't cherry pick the wish na. It has to be a full package grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
einsteino:

Lol you can't cherry pick the wish na. It has to be a full package grin
Chai... Even prayers no fit..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
henryuzor:
Dear all,
please I

option 1...apply for PR as a sole applicant
option 2...apply for PR together with my wife and 2 kids
Abeg Nairaland community....make una advise me

It is your call to make. Some people can manage without their spouse and children while some others would never consider it. No one can advice you on this personal decision.

You should note the current processing time for spouse visa application is a year. Can you be without them for that long?

You should also note that even if a spouse is Unaccompanying, they must do medical and PCC. Unaccompanying children will also do medical. Your proof of funds will cover a family of 4 even if wife and kids are unaccompanying.

So basically, you are only saving processing + permanent residence fee for wife and your 2 kids. Is it really worth it? Only you can tell.

Also think of what your spouse can add to your crs score with her eca and ielts score.

Go to page 0 of this thread for more information

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amakyzuu:
Congrats to all PPR recipients. Pls I need some explanations. While filling my application pre-ita I chose that I have an uncle who is a citizen, post ITA, they are requesting I upload his proof of citizenship and proof of relationship. I thought I can only do this if I claimed points for having a sibling. How can I prove our relationship as my father's sibling?

Get his Birth cert or International Passport, he should have the same last name with your dad, scan and attach to the placeholder . LOE will do the rest. Best of Luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
Congratulations sister mi, happytbaby, Fuzzywah, cheromel. We thank God with all of you. It has ended in praise.

When was your AoR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by awos90: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients. I rejoice with you guys.

God who made it possible for you people will also make it possible for some of us still battling with IELTS, ECA, POF, etc.

@Newmum0615, very soon very shortly, we shall rejoice with you too. Amen.

Newmum0615:
Awwww. Thanks dear. You guys make me feel special. I love my e-family kiss

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
smile4erie:
Hi everyone am really confused as to d process of express entry. Pls help out

Please go to page 0 of this thread, click on the blue link "The Following People's Timelines Helped in Answering Some Frequently Asked Questions" there you will see names of people who who are self employed and have already gotten their PPR.

Read their testimony but most importantly note how they put together a water tight application concerning their self employed status
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
So much good news here is making my heart palpitate. Congratulations to everyone celebrating. May it get to our turns someday too. I rejoice with you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bleuocean: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
please all how do I send my bachelor certificate to WES. is it me that will send it myself or is the school that will send it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rapture07: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonTee07:

Get his Birth cert or International Passport, he should have the same last name with your dad, scan and attach to the placeholder . LOE will do the rest. Best of Luck.

In my own case i have an aunty who is a citizen but she still bears her maiden name hence our surname differs, how do i go about this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
You will use Hello fax to send your BSC certificate to WES, while your transcript will be sent by your school.

Bleuocean:
please all how do I send my bachelor certificate to WES. is it me that will send it myself or is the school that will send it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Can you be more explicit about your relationship.

Rapture07:

In my own case i have an aunty who is a citizen but she still bears her maiden name hence our surname differs, how do i go about this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
Thanks everyone. God bless y'all.

Congratulations Cheromel!!! So happy for You! Your husband is definitely a spiritual man grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
happytbaby:
My Dear People of Canada with temporary residence in Nigeria, good morning. The ministry is moving to the permanent site

Congratulations happytbaby. So so happy for you!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tippex(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fizzywah:

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.

Again, many Thanks.

Congratulations Fizzywah!!!! I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Amakyzuu: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonTee07:

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jbelieve: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
adesam91:
"I have a company willing to give me a job offer as Business Analyst in Canada but they want to know if the Job has to be advertised"

Hi, congratulations. please how where you able to get an offer without being in Canada? Because i am looking and applying and not sure how to go about it the right way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bronze25(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to all those that got their PR this week & thank God for opening the flood gates. The new week will bring forth more testimonies.
@newmum, I look forward to celebrating with you soon.

Please has anyone written IELTS in portharcourt with MOD recently? Do they use speakers or headphones?
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tamad101(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow, PPR Rain! Congratulations to all PPR Clinchers. May Canada favour you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
bronze25:
Congratulations to all those that got their PR this week & thank God for opening the flood gates. The new week will bring forth more testimonies.
@newmum, I look forward to celebrating with you soon.

Please has anyone written IELTS in portharcourt with MOD recently? Do they use speakers or headphones?
Thanks in advance

They used headphones today,heard they didn't last week!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheromel:
Guys its 3:40 am now. Hubby said he felt somehow and needed to check his email. I told him to sleep. Well, he checked and showed me a PPR mail. 39 days post AOR on the dot. We asked God for 45 days max for processing before we sent our application and he did it in less than that. I couldn't help myself i started laughing and crying at the same time. Surely, there is a God somewhere. Will tell my soon. Let me continue with my worship because i can't sleep again.

Congrats dear. I will also testify soon in Jesus name! Amen �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fizzywah:

So following the good news on here. I have been in stealth mode but must speak up because *in lasisi's voice* something just happened right now.

PPR has landed. Total process from AOR to PPR - 37 days.

Breakdown is as follows:

ITA - 11th April, 2018 (459 points)

AOR - 30th May, 2018 (Same day almost as soon as e-APR submitted)

ADR - 9th June 2018. Requested Travel History for me and madam (Plenty Waka Waka). This got me scared as I thought the Middle Eastern countries visited would pose problems.

MEP - 10th June, 2018.

IP1 - 15th June, 2018.

IP2 - 6th July, 2018.

PPR - Hours Later. 12:08AM Already slept off. Woke up this morning to the wonderful email. So ecstatic right now.

To be honest, I never dreamed the ITA will ever come after shunning Canada when I almost got it in 2011 before express entry (I believed in Nigeria, had a sudden change of heart and didn't submit my application. Village pipo). Then 67 points was all that was needed. IELTS was N30,000. Fastfoward being 6 years older with points begging to be rescued. I am grateful to God. I read here your valuable contributions, ideas and suggestions on how to go about certain things. Una well done. Keep being superb.

I am writing this to encourage those still waiting to be strong and patient in waiting. It'll happen sooner than you expect. My lips are still filled with praises. Make una help me thank God.

And it's still raining!!! Congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bronze25(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kmgb:

They used headphones today,heard they didn't last week!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
tholuwalorpe:

Congrats dear.... More good tidings to come lagbara olorun!

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
titiclassy:

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fizzywah(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks guys @mummychichi and @tippex Long may the rain continue falling.

Mummychichi:

And it's still raining!!! Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by babs4090(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good evening everyone and congratulations to those that got their PPR..

In a bid to increase our CRS while still trying PNP route, I decided to look for a one year PGD and I came across PGDM with NIM. Has anyone ever verified this certificate with WES? I want to be sure the certificate is verifiable before investing time and money.

https://www.managementnigeria.org/management-education/pgd-in-management

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.