Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001371 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Any update was it mod I did mine with Lagos mod on 25th and it's out already you can check online cos they might not email you

congrats all ppr clincher

can someone help me with the naira land trend for spouse sponsorship after ppr

thanks

konti:

19th of june
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rapture07:

In my own case i have an aunty who is a citizen but she still bears her maiden name hence our surname differs, how do i go about this

Get her passport, Birth cert and your mom's birth certificate of any doc to link. Attach all and do LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2018
einsteino:

235 days here cheesy

I am making the transition from Elder's forum to Ancestor's forum.

shocked shocked habaaa! 235!! That is scary...ancestor indeed!

...may it be unto us according God's purpose.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Talkingboy:
Hello People , Good morning ..

I got my ECA Report (Pdf from WES) few days ago and I was surprised to see that they totally left out of one of my evaluations (ICAN ATS) from the report.

I used the "contact us" immediately and also put a call through to them, but up till now , they haven't replied me .

PS: Full documentation was done for this ICAN ATS, the institution verified and my status was changed to : "ACCEPTED ACCEPTED " then .

Please if you've experienced this before or know anyone who's had the same exp , kindly tell me how it's resolved biko ..

Thank You
This is a serious one o! I hope they respond soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ademo1: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Hello house, I am kind of confused on the sponsorship for MPNP. Someone told me that it is better someone living outside Winnipeg files for me that it is more recognized. I have never heard that b4. Please, anyone knowledgeable about this should throw more light.

I intend to live in Winnipeg and my score is 572 with Winnipeg. Waiting for my WES for my EE profile so that I can come under sub-stream.

I hope if someone living in Winnipeg files for me will not reduce my chance? Please, I need a honest answer. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by habeeb246(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Please house, I still don't understand this question, how many years of skilled work experience do I Have in Canada, between I have no cad work experience

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chyna4luv: 1:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks for response so far.

Please does it mean, I must have written IELTS before I can create a profile for federal skilled work under express entry? Or any other way to create the profile because I'm not ready for the exam now till September 2018.

God bless you as you respond.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by uchesco(m): 3:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie on the thread and would love advice from the more experienced ones as I begin the Canada PR journey.

I am a 38-year-old with a UK Masters degree (online)+Nigerian MBA+ HND and a job. Wife is 36(unemployed), although she has a BSc and 5 years experience. We have 2 children.

We wrote IELTS in June. Didn't read so well (work wahala) so my LRWS Score is 7.5,8, 6.5, 7.5 and wife was much lower(4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7). From the comments I have read here and my current CRS evaluation(363) it clearly means we need to retake.

My question is...for the WES evaluation, should I only submit one credential as advised, or do I submit a combination(e.g, the UK+Nigerian Masters and the HND?) Would this give me more points?

Thank you for helping me out and I apologize if this question may have been discussed before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deTimo: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Go to cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and simulate scores for both of you. Age is a major factor that may affect you. You both need to max out IELTS .LSRW to 8.5 band with. You wife should register for a diploma. Follow @smslive2 and mcastan. Or search Unilag HRDC to get input on 2 or more certificate. If you don't give up and very resilient, you will achieve it. This journey needs patience, dedication, money, research, more patience. Best of luck.

For Wes submit your best and highest degree. Preference for the Nigerian MBA as your online UK MSC if one year may be evaluated as a PGD.

Finally read everything on page 0 severally.

uchesco:
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie on the thread and would love advice from the more experienced ones as I begin the Canada PR journey.

I am a 38-year-old with a UK Masters degree (online)+Nigerian MBA+ HND and a job. Wife is 36(unemployed), although she has a BSc and 5 years experience. We have 2 children.

We wrote IELTS in June. Didn't read so well (work wahala) so my LRWS Score is 7.5,8, 6.5, 7.5 and wife was much lower(4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7). From the comments I have read here and my current CRS evaluation(363) it clearly means we need to retake.

My question is...for the WES evaluation, should I only submit one credential as advised, or do I submit a combination(e.g, the UK+Nigerian Masters and the HND?) Would this give me more points?

Thank you for helping me out and I apologize if this question may have been discussed before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2018
ademo1:
Hello house, I am kind of confused on the sponsorship for MPNP. Someone told me that it is better someone living outside Winnipeg files for me that it is more recognized. I have never heard that b4. Please, anyone knowledgeable about this should throw more light.

I intend to live in Winnipeg and my score is 572 with Winnipeg. Waiting for my WES for my EE profile so that I can come under sub-stream.

I hope if someone living in Winnipeg files for me will not reduce my chance? Please, I need a honest answer. Thanks
while there is another thread on PNP let me justsay having a family outside Winnipeg gives u 50 extra marks but 572 is a very good mark. I an sure you will be given LAA soon. I got nominated with 565 and my family was in Winnipeg so it does not reduce your chances since you have already clinched a high mark already. That being said start getting your docs ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChyG: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2018
My sister took the test in PH yesterday. They used headphones. MOD is new in PH. She said the headphones looked very new.
bronze25:
Congratulations to all those that got their PR this week & thank God for opening the flood gates. The new week will bring forth more testimonies.
@newmum, I look forward to celebrating with you soon.

Please has anyone written IELTS in portharcourt with MOD recently? Do they use speakers or headphones?
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Rapture07: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2018
wisdom77:

Can you be more explicit about your relationship.
She is my mother's cousin.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2018
exquisef:
Any update was it mod I did mine with Lagos mod on 25th and it's out already you can check online cos they might not email you

thanks

You are the person I was talking about, they have treated request made on 25th and nothing for those of 19th. You don't get it, do you? You can only sponsor your spouse from Canada. You need to land first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2018
balogunsam:

shocked shocked habaaa! 235!! That is scary...ancestor indeed!

...may it be unto us according God's purpose.

Lol I never expected it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2018
chyna4luv:
Thanks for response so far.

Please does it mean, I must have written IELTS before I can create a profile for federal skilled work under express entry? Or any other way to create the profile because I'm not ready for the exam now till September 2018.

God bless you as you respond.

Regards.
No ielts, no express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 08, 2018
habeeb246:
Please house, I still don't understand this question, how many years of skilled work experience do I Have in Canada, between I have no cad work experience
As u no get any Canada work experience, select NONE.. Chai
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2018
babs4090:
Good evening everyone and congratulations to those that got their PPR..

In a bid to increase our CRS while still trying PNP route, I decided to look for a one year PGD and I came across PGDM with NIM. Has anyone ever verified this certificate with WES? I want to be sure the certificate is verifiable before investing time and money.

https://www.managementnigeria.org/management-education/pgd-in-management
Go to Open University..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2018
einsteino:

235 days here cheesy

I am making the transition from Elder's forum to Ancestor's forum.

Have you requested for GCMS ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Osaze007:

Have you requested for GCMS ?

Yes! 4 times now cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
einsteino:

Yes! 4 times now cheesy

any issues on the gcms raised?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by babs4090(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go to Open University..

Thank you... Is Open University PGD also a year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Wow. Showers of ppr. Thank God for his love. May the rain still fall on others too.

@glitteringstar congrats on mumsy visa. So happy for u. Na to start planning how to bring my mumsy remain.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2018
babs4090:

Thank you... Is Open University PGD also a year?
Go to their site and any study center near you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by konti(f): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2018
exquisef:

thanks

I just tire for british council o. Mine is with bc Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2018
QSola:
Wow. Showers of ppr. Thank God for his love. May the rain still fall on others too.

@glitteringstar congrats on mumsy visa. So happy for u. Na to start planning how to bring my mumsy remain.
Old men them nkọ? Dey don die finish?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Na only Mamas children dey give priority. Make God help we fathers o.

Elfmannisback:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018

Elfmannisback:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2018
DadR:

So depressing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2018
konti:

I just tire for british council o. Mine is with bc Abuja.
How many weeks did they tell you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by einsteino(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Osaze007:

any issues on the gcms raised?

Nothing out of the normal. Though on contacting LVO, they said there maybe need to interview me, that I would be notified of any update. So just sitting down and waiting patiently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2018
einsteino:

Nothing out of the normal. Though on contacting LVO, they said there maybe need to interview me, that I would be notified of any update. So just sitting down and waiting patiently.
Great stuff.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2018
. now this your answer doesn't even answer the question you don't have to respond to every thing I also asked for the link to read further. you're clearly the one that lacks understanding of this question. My previous statement was for the person worried bout FOR..
Elfmannisback:

You are the person I was talking about, they have treated request made on 25th and nothing for those of 19th. You don't get it, do you? You can only sponsor your spouse from Canada. You need to land first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.