Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001654 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Mummychichi:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy elfmannisback free me o. I thank God i arrived just in time. E no go happen again.
OK. Good luck tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Swtibogirl88:
[color=#000000][/color]
please can you help me with contact of someone that can help me with uniben verification. WES has sent the transcript for verification for over 4weeks now. Thank you
I don't have now. I used to have her contact. I need to rummage my mailbox. 5K can do it but it depends on ur contact or sth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=happytbaby post=69735423]Like others said, you will need to decline. However, wait till ECA is ready or 60days is almost over (whichever comes earlier) so you do not keep getting and declining ITAs.

Declining is the safest option because there is a date on the ECA evaluation. How does she explain that it that her and hunbbys ECA was realeased after she got ITA.

It might not be noticed but what if it is noticed.waiting a while doest hurt to be in the right. When the ECA comes out it is sure they would be invited again in another draw.

She should decline and get out of the pool. Cancel her profile until ECA comes.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2018
K
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
My sentiments exactly. ECA report has a date on it. At least there is a date on mine. Did it in 2015. What if the date difference is noticed. On this matter she shouldn't kobalise herself oh:.
smslive2:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Why take risk when you are sure of getting the ITA if you do things correctly?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2018
My sentiments exactly. ECA report has a date on it. At least there is a date on mine. Did it in 2015. What if the date difference is noticed. On this matter she shouldn't kobalise herself oh:
smslive2:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Why take risk when you are sure of getting the ITA if you do things correctly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Uniben verification isn't so complicated, once they receive (usually 7 days after it is sent) it you will be asked to pay an official fee of N2,000 per credential at the bursary dept. You will be requested to choose between sending either by email, courier or both, you only get to pay for courier delivery, email is free. By the way, this happens when you do it yourself or a friend helps out. A contact in exams & records may demand for a 'thank you' fee. smiley Good luck.
Ntorr:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief how much is the money and is it an official fee or something for the men?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by labelbybee: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Hello all,

Pleaseeeeee i need a contact in Yabatech records office urgently. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK. Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by livviee: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Yes. Mine was opinion
damzy88:
Hello,for IELTS GT writing task 2,anyone ever seen a question apart from the advantage question?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
livviee:
Yes. Mine was opinion
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by skyisthelimit(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Please can anyone urgently assist me with a contact in the Records office of Modibbo Adama University formerly FUTY Yola ?

Will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newbeecey: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2018
Sorry about this , I can imagine how you feel. Was just going to buzz you today before I saw this. I just got my baby's passport and it is such a relief, it has been quite a rollercoaster. Hopefully, you will get yours soon. Did you have to recpature tho?
Elfmannisback:

Great news.. Any boss who visits that refugee camp in Ikoyi, will approve it in no time. I'm still on it. So sad!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Newbeecey:
Sorry about this , I can imagine how you feel. Was just going to buzz you today before I saw this. I just got my baby's passport and it is such a relief, it has been quite a rollercoaster. Hopefully, you will get yours soon. Did you have to recpature tho?
Nope, they are yet to reverse the receipt for printing. The only document missing on my regenerated file. I don write applications tire. My account page returns expired. I might even pay another fee. It looks like after that,they take it to the production room.

I really need the passport now!

Congratulations on ur baby's.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin
It will end well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Somebody help me, pleeeeaaaaase!

[quote author=fmsimple post=69734876]Hello[color=#006600][/color] guys. Please I need your advice to arrange my PoF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Kingsyze post=69718338][/quote]

The TRF is the same as the result that you collect from MOD. If you have collected it before then you need to physically submit it with the EOR request form that would be given to you at MOD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by LeakPlug(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
daaryour:

pls how long did it take to get your result? congrats on the upgrade.

2-4 weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
sweetrie:
Yes o. But do you know how many days it takes to get passport back?

Honestly I don't have any idea.. I have just about 23days to deadline.. I might be withdrawing my application next week if Home office isn't ready to release passport without cancellation application and CIC doesn't wanna give another extension
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
deesmama:

I'm not sure sha.. But I read somewhere that they can't extend twice(anything is possible) .. Work on getting your passport back quickly though.

yeah I'm working on getting the passport back but I've read on canadavisa.com where someone's extension was done twice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IamtrulyBlessed: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Hi, could you kindly help me with a contact for Uniben transcript n its verification? Thanks
IFEAGO:
Uniben verification isn't so complicated, once they receive (usually 7 days after it is sent) it you will be asked to pay an official fee of N2,000 per credential at the bursary dept. You will be requested to choose between sending either by email, courier or both, you only get to pay for courier delivery, email is free. By the way, this happens when you do it yourself or a friend helps out. A contact in exams & records may demand for a 'thank you' fee. smiley Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2018
segzy14:
It is document by document.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by IFEAGO: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2018
Not a problem, please send me a PM.
IamtrulyBlessed:
Hi, could you kindly help me with a contact for Uniben transcript n its verification? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
fmsimple:
Somebody help me, pleeeeaaaaase!

Won't it be better to do the remaining POF as gift deed? Combine the money from your remaining family member and one person will sign it as a gift deed. In my opinion though, I think it's more straightforward than having to do LOE to explain the bulk transfers from 3 people.

Let others weigh in tho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2018
AdaZion2018:

Won't it be better to do the remaining POF as gift deed? Combine the money from your remaining family member and one person will sign it as a gift deed. In my opinion though, I think it's more straightforward than having to do LOE to explain the bulk transfers from 3 people.

Let others weigh in tho.
It makes more sense that way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2018
I actually understood, declining this one and updating when ECA is out is not going to earn her a ban or a rejection. You probably did not understand my advice. I did not say she should accept this one.

Let us be a bit subtle when castigating people, these are adults not our children. Consider it practice for the Canadian environment, they are very subtle people from what I hear.

DonTee07:

You are not understanding, he/she entered the pool via fraud. The ECA she used is fraud and updating it will not make it right. IRCC knows when she entered pool and all details will still be there.

In my opinion, I will advise she reject and delete the complete application. Once her ECA is complete, then she can enter pool properly.

In conclusion, ours is to advise, hers is to take or leave. It will end well IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol

JustinTrudeau:
Happy Baby to make sense grin Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2018
happytbaby:
I actually understood, declining this one and updating when ECA is out is not going to earn her a ban or a rejection. You probably did not understand my advice. I did not say she should accept this one.

Let us be a bit subtle when castigating people, these are adults not our children. Consider it practice for the Canadian environment, they are very subtle people from what I hear.

Hian! Castigate ke? Who I be nah? Maybe its miscommunication cause we are both trying to advise her. I only stated my opinion and what can afford her a good sleep while her application is being processed. She's already in the pool while she ought not to, which is wrong. Updating a new ECA will still not make right.
What do I know sha, you may be right and they dont raise an eyebrow. In all, it will all be well. Cheers Happytbaby

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Submitted passport to VFS

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sweetrie(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2018
mosbiod:

Honestly I don't have any idea.. I have just about 23days to deadline.. I might be withdrawing my application next week if Home office isn't ready to release passport without cancellation application and CIC doesn't wanna give another extension
Ok, I read 10working days to return passport. I don't think they do return of passport without cancellation for tourist visa. I will be cancelling the passport next week, even though the exam has been paid for. I will let you know how many days it takes once I am told
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Is it posssible to abandon this one and go and do another one elsewhere?

I have a contact in Festac office that does 64 pages for 40k and it comes out a week after. My family member is picking hers today, she captured last week Tuesday and it was ready three days ago as promised.

If anyone wants to spend that much, please PM me for the contact. I wanted to try him first before coming here to announce.

Elfmannisback:

Nope, they are yet to reverse the receipt for printing. The only document missing on my regenerated file. I don write applications tire. My account page returns expired. I might even pay another fee. It looks like after that,they take it to the production room.

I really need the passport now!

Congratulations on ur baby's.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Utonne: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2018
Utonne:
I had this fear from everything i saw on here with MOD but because i had already paid, i was already committed.

My ielts result is disappointing. LRWS 9.0, 7.5,6.5,8.5. Im shocked at both my writing and reading and im definitely asking for a remark. Im confident that i did well in both and im really stupefied.

You guys i'm so excited.
My EOR came out positive and writing was upgraded to 7. It took exactly 10 working days.
Jumping into the pool now.

Thank you guys all so much

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.