Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998916 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
I do not know of this has been answered but of I pass, I will not come back .

People have used similar funds. Make sure the letter is detailed and states when he can claim the funds. If you are the PA, your husband should also write a letter stating that the fund is available for you to settle on Canada.

I advise you aggregate all funds in a summary table.

Cheers.

Ariegurl:
Goodmorn good people .Congrats to PPR and ITA clinchers . pls I need help! As regards the POF,we are thinking of using Hubby's fund at CICS(Office cooperative N.B he works at a Federal teaching hospital) as part of P.O.F and they are willing to write a letter to IRCC. Pls I want to ask if this is acceptable and if it is, will ot be stated in the letter when he has access to the funds(i am talking in relation to Pensionfund).Thanks in advance
P.S I have read a related case in pg0 but I dont seems to understand, thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fmsimple(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
One for all, all for one!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Corrected. There is no need to gift cash between husband and wife. We are one. He just needs to write that the fund is available for hee use.

joo2018:
You need to proof to the case officer that as the PA you have unencumbered access to the funds, so unless it is a joint account, my advise is for your hubby to liquidate the funds and gift the cash to you.
I stand to be corrected though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Travel is not always for pleasure.

If your job, for instance, requires some international travels, if visa expire na to renew am na. You don't want to lose your job yet when you never get Canada assurance. Lol.
Really? OK.. IRCC shld note these,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bro, did he says it is 6 months British visa? You don't know his situation in UK, it can be ILR even, you can never tell except he tell you.

Elfmannisback:

Even when permanent residence visa is at risk because of 6month British visa? Oga!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Vancouver4(f): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
I would like to ask: ECA with WES for this Canada waka, is it Document by Document Evaluation or Course by Course Evaluation?

I just hope I haven't made mistake in my Application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
jelmusboy:
Bro, did he says it is 6 months British visa? You don't know his situation in UK, it can be ILR even, you can never tell except he tell you.

I said IRCC shld take note. It is not for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Imagine that my hubby consistently used Olumuyiwa all his life and then his University decided to make mistake and send Oluwamuyiwa to WES, they noted this inconsistency on the ECA. Na so we begin do one and same affidavit and submitted upfront as part of the eduacation documents. Suffice is to say that CIC no send ADR for that one.

Newmum0615:
It's just the way some people are. They can't be bothered to be detailed. Hubby can use 3 different versions of his names on documents. It's a constant tug of war to get him to be consistent. Na me suffer am during eAPR to do LOE and affidavit. Bsc 1 name, MSc and birth cert different name, intl passport shortened form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Imagine that my hubby consistently used Olumuyiwa all his life and then his University decided to make mistake and send Oluwamuyiwa to WES, they noted this inconsistency on the ECA. Na so we begin do one and same affidavit and submitted upfront as part of the education documents. Suffice is to say that CIC no send ADR for that one.

Newmum0615:
It's just the way some people are. They can't be bothered to be detailed. Hubby can use 3 different versions of his names on documents. It's a constant tug of war to get him to be consistent. Na me suffer am during eAPR to do LOE and affidavit. Bsc 1 name, MSc and birth cert different name, intl passport shortened form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Enishit:
Good day everyone it’s glad to be here. I know I will get a lot of flogs here just need a way forward and your candid advise on what to do? In all honesty I stand by what is right. I have been to Canada and was advised by so many not to go back but me I can’t risk it been in someone’s country illegally. I entered the pool Tuesday afternoon24/7/18 in a bid to update our Wes b4 getting an ITA my thinking is that u can’t get ITA immediately. What I did was that I used our Wes ref no both my hubby and I thou all document has been received by Wes just waiting for the report and also used the date WES updated his account. Hubby has a Masters and I can be classified under two or more degree blah blah blah. So to my surprised we got an ITA yesterday afternoon. I dint bother to inform hubby until this morning. But my people I told hubby we are going to decline it and enter the pool again but we will wait to we recieve the final evaluation result b4 declining as we have 60 days.But he said we should explain to them what happened. Abeg what will you advise? Every other documents are intact.thank you

Misrepresentation loading! Dont let your village people get you. Please do the right thing and sleep well at night.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Vancouver4:
I would like to ask: ECA with WES for this Canada waka, is it Document by Document Evaluation or Course by Course Evaluation?

I just hope I haven't made mistake in my Application.

It is document by document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for ur response. He is the P.A . will take all u have said into considerations, thanks alot

I do not know of this has been answered but of I pass, I will not come back .

People have used similar funds. Make sure the letter is detailed and states when he can claim the funds. If you are the PA, your husband should also write a letter stating that the fund is available for you to settle on Canada.

I advise you aggregate all funds in a summary table.

Cheers.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by phf2be: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Don't know if this is newsworthy but I'm glad. It's Day 34 post-AOR and stepped into IP2 today.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Like others said, you will need to decline. However, wait till ECA is ready or 60days is almost over (whichever comes earlier) so you do not keep getting and declining ITAs.

Enishit:
Good day everyone it’s glad to be here. I know I will get a lot of flogs here just need a way forward and your candid advise on what to do? In all honesty I stand by what is right. I have been to Canada and was advised by so many not to go back but me I can’t risk it been in someone’s country illegally. I entered the pool Tuesday afternoon24/7/18 in a bid to update our Wes b4 getting an ITA my thinking is that u can’t get ITA immediately. What I did was that I used our Wes ref no both my hubby and I thou all document has been received by Wes just waiting for the report and also used the date WES updated his account. Hubby has a Masters and I can be classified under two or more degree blah blah blah. So to my surprised we got an ITA yesterday afternoon. I dint bother to inform hubby until this morning. But my people I told hubby we are going to decline it and enter the pool again but we will wait to we recieve the final evaluation result b4 declining as we have 60 days.But he said we should explain to them what happened. Abeg what will you advise? Every other documents are intact.thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sweetrie(f): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
mosbiod:

I've written them to send me my passport.. if they misbehave I'll kuku just cancel the application
Yes o. But do you know how many days it takes to get passport back?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'm having a challenge, my wife's school want to send me her transcript so I can send it to iqas because they don't have dhl there. Is this acceptable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Helenaaa:
Hello House, I’m new here (LONG POST)

I have a major issue so I don’t know if I should even proceed with the express Entry application at-all.

I once hired an agent to help with my US visa and he got false invitation letter for me of which I realized after I had already submitted my application cos he initially told me that the person existed as his cousin, meanwhile he didn’t know the person.

After the application, I was issued the visa and I was able to travel to the US once though I was held at the US airport for questioning which I mistakenly gave a contradicting response as opposed to what I filled in my application but I was eventually allowed to enter the US.

After my return to Nigeria I received a mail that my visa had been canceled without stating the reason. I tried to find out the reason and I was informed that I have a life ban for misrepresentation/fraud but they never mentioned what exactly the misrepresentation was.

My concerns now are, If I decide to go ahead with Canadian EE:
1. The possibilities of being issued Canadian PR. 100% possibilities. I know someone that got a life ban (agent ish), didnt get the visa also but she's in canada now via EE

2. If I will need to come entirely clean and agree that there was a misrepresentation in my US application. What did you misrepresent?

3. If 2 is yes, at was stage will I need to give the truthful details.

4. Or maybe I’ll just need to mention it and not give the entire details. Was your visa rejected? Did you do any harm or committed while in USA?

5. Or maybe I just don’t mention it atall. Did they cancel your visa? Asin physically?

I’m confused, many responses/opinions/advise will be appreciated. Just relax and believe it will be well.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
happytbaby:
Like others said, you will need to decline. However, wait till ECA is ready or 60days is almost over (whichever comes earlier) so you do not keep getting and declining ITAs.

You are not understanding, he/she entered the pool via wrong WES ECA. The ECA she used is wrong and updating it will not make it right. IRCC knows when she entered pool and all details will still be there.

In my opinion, I will advise she reject and delete the complete application. Once her ECA is complete, then she can enter pool properly. ITA is still sure once she enters with her correct ECA.

In conclusion, ours is to advise, hers is to take or leave. It will end well IJN.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
segzy14:
I'm having a challenge, my wife's school want to send me her transcript so I can send it to iqas because they don't have dhl there. Is this acceptable?

Have them seal it up in the official way then send that to you. You'll just take the sealed envelope and send as it is, intact. Some folks believe transcript courier take off town must be same as the school but i don't know how true or serious that is. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ronke1114:
Good afternoon fam. Got ITA yesterday, was super excited until I spoke to a colleague. Apparently I think I picked the wrong NOC. Pls I need help. I work with LIRS Audit field unit, I picked NOC 1111 (Tax Auditor)but my colleague said it’s NOC 1228.

Pls I have posted a sample of Ref letter usually given by the Agency. Help!!
My friend who worked in the Tax Station used NOC 1228.She has since landed in Canada. That's the NOC for Revenue Supervisors and Officers. Before her resignation, my friend was An Assistant Revenue Officer. She had a very smooth application.From your letter, I can see that's your designation as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by damzy88: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello,for IELTS GT writing task 2,anyone ever seen a question apart from the advantage question?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by RAY12345(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Itissettled3:

My testimony below.

Wowwww. Big congrats to you. Your testimony is so captivating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by EyesondPrize: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Let ICAN post it via Nipost. Delivery timeline is Two weeks.]

psquaree:

i just contacted a courier service and they said they must open it to assess the document to know whats inside. please what can i do about this because i don't want them to open the transcript. Please what can i do ? shld i go ahead and use the DHL or i shld stick with ICAN using NIPOST?

Please help me out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]please can you help me with contact of someone that can help me with uniben verification. WES has sent the transcript for verification for over 4weeks now. Thank you

Elfmannisback:

Yeah... Vérification money dey Uniben.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2018
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning...

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Yeah... Vérification money dey Uniben.
[color=#000000][/color]
please can you help me with contact of someone that can help me with uniben verification. WES has sent the transcript for verification for over 4weeks now. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JustinTrudeau: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Happy Baby to make sense grin Thank you
happytbaby:
PM to sure! congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by osagiepetre2b(m): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Swtibogirl88:
[color=#000000][/color]
please can you help me with contact of someone that can help me with uniben verification. WES has sent the transcript for verification for over 4weeks now. Thank you
. I think I can help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 2:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning. Trying to focus in the office. I no fit concentrate again

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR/IP2 July 19 (proof of employment for DH and I)
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I read and learnt from everything that was shared. To those waiting, it will come All the best everyone.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by lowla1: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2018
It depends on if you are sending your verification by courier or email.
The money is official and you pay for scanning and verification of your certificate (2k each) and 2k for scanning of your transcript, they say verification for that is free. That's roughly the fee if you are sending your verification through email
Ntorr:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief how much is the money and is it an official fee or something for the men?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 2:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I felt for that lady who had to go to idp office for further beggings. Still no luck. That one who had to eat black soup and fix Gen.. Chai.

Hahaha cheesy cheesy elfmannisback free me o. I thank God i arrived just in time. E no go happen again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mummychichi: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2018
lowla1:
It depends on if you are sending your verification by courier or email.
The money is official and you pay for scanning and verification of your certificate (2k each) and 2k for scanning of your transcript, they say verification for that is free. That's roughly the fee if you are sending your verification through email

Also you have to be sure the verification has been sent. Email for post graduate and physical mail for undergraduate. You need someone to go and confirm and follow up for you. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.