Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998821 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kingsyze: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
slanliz007:

Check NOC 0211, I am also a quality engineer
I'm having this problem too, I'm a Multidiscipline Inspector.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exceedinglory: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning. Trying to focus in the office. I no fit concentrate again

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR/IP2 July 19 (proof of employment for DH and I)
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I read and learnt from everything that was shared. To those waiting, it will come All the best everyone.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by uchepixy: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=69714349]
Me too.. He should google for the sample and fire on. [/qudote]

There's a general form for affidavit just go to any high court. You will sit and dictate to the registrar .they type the details on the Court form and register it. Pay 500 bx and that's it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ntorr(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good evening all and congrats to all the blessed ITA and PPR clinchers! May the Force(s) favour us all. Please a quick one for my fellow Uniben graduate. I would want to know the process for WES verification. My experience with getting transcript sent was putting it midly exhaustive. Hope verification is a seamless process and does an applicant get to pay some extra cash for verification.

Grateful for the anticipated swift response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=uchepixy post=69730163][/quote]
I type mine myself before going there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ntorr:
Good evening all and congrats to all the blessed ITA and PPR clinchers! May the Force(s) favour us all. Please a quick one for my fellow Uniben graduate. I would want to know the process for WES verification. My experience with getting transcript sent was putting it midly exhaustive. Hope verification is a seamless process and does an applicant get to pay some extra cash for verification.

Grateful for the anticipated swift response.
Yeah... Vérification money dey Uniben.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kamekito: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Onedimple:

Same with me.

All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please what is her name and contact ??

KunleSteel:

UNILAG Record's office staff insist that there is no need to pay for WES verification. Mine was sent to WES 2 days ago and I did not pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ntorr(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Elfmannisback:

Yeah... Vérification money dey Uniben.

Chief how much is the money and is it an official fee or something for the men?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
kamekito:

All will be well.

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Why take risk when you are sure of getting the ITA if you do things correctly?
ans123:
If your sure ECA would be out before the expiration of 60days , I think you should not decline.2cent

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nnysmuse: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations @Synway PPR July 26

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Aig842:
Congratulations @JustinTrudeau @o2 @tobey2ng and all others that got ITA....wishing you all a speedy PPR!
Thank you mate. You are highly recognized. Keep the good work up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
TEECANN:

Congratulations.

So glad you made ITA, indeed that route of PNP that you took to clinch your ITA is not for the faint-hearted, I ve an idea of what you must have passed through.

With that stage behind you now, you'll quickly notice that this post-ITA leg of the journey will require all that you have learnt in focus, staying power, attention to details etc...

It will all end in praise IJN!
Absolutely! We are fighters! Optimistic! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
o2:
Awon temi oni PNP niyen. ITA pelson. In all honesty you have been so helpful on the PNP thread. Congrats to us. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to us mate. Itch free to PPR for us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by tobey2ng(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Congratulations!
Thanks bruh. The chief page zero referrals lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Estac: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
You can follow the current trend on myimmitracker. These days it takes 15-20 post AOR to pass meds. So I wouldn't worry.
kamekito:
Hello friends.

A0R 10th July 2018

and l havent received any update yet(Silenceeeeee.)

Pls is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by KunleSteel: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
ans123:
Please what is her name and contact ??

Boss, I tell you say na woman?

I just needed to make an official inquiry. I didn't ask for name and contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ebi12: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Onedimple:

Same with me.

I just got mine today so I guess it will eventually be updated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
ebi12:

I just got mine today so I guess it will eventually be updated

Cool. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ntorr:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chief how much is the money and is it an official fee or something for the men?
Call ur contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
tobey2ng:

Thanks bruh. The chief page zero referrals lol
Page 0 demise went with that NOC.
Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
And why not sir? I don't think applying to one country affects another country? Life must continue while PPR is in progress

Elfmannisback:

Why do people start applying to US or UK in the middle of a permanent residence visa application?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ozzy2: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

They know their citizens and no payments. Scan anything scannable. Not sure u will pay for the USC.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
jelmusboy:
And why not sir? I don't think applying to one country affects another country? Life must continue while PPR is in progress

Even when permanent residence visa is at risk because of 6month British visa? Oga!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kamekito: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Estac:
You can follow the current trend on myimmitracker. These days it takes 15-20 post AOR to pass meds. So I wouldn't worry.
Thanks Boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Maybe you could contact CIC for another extension. However, if they decline, call home office and tell them you no want visa again. Make dem give you your kpali.lol. I reckon your PPR is more important. Right?

you're right.. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
sweetrie:
Hi, I remember sending you a PM. UK wrote us too that the application will take longer. We are going to withdraw passport next week. I think you should withdraw too. UK will always be there. You can do priority visa if in urgent need later

I've written them to send me my passport.. if they misbehave I'll kuku just cancel the application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
GlitteringStar:

I'm not sure if an extension can be granted twice.

Anything is possible though... fingerscrossed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Why do people start applying to US or UK in the middle of a permanent residence visa application?

Travel is not always for pleasure.

If your job, for instance, requires some international travels, if visa expire na to renew am na. You don't want to lose your job yet when you never get Canada assurance. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nyolah: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=KunleSteel post=69727591]

UNILAG Record's office staff insist that there is no need to pay for WES verification. Mine was sent to WES 2 days ago and I did not pay

I paid 7k for verification oooooo....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
mosbiod:

Anything is possible though... fingerscrossed
I'm not sure sha.. But I read somewhere that they can't extend twice(anything is possible) .. Work on getting your passport back quickly though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.