Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998971 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by slanliz007(f): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nmagna:
Hello Guys

i need your assistance identifying the NOC this falls under : Quality Control Inspector

• Primary role is to ensure all work completed in the workshop is done with testing gear that is in calibration, per the procedure and that procedures are filled out correctly and accurately.
• Ensures that all tagging and quality procedures are followed so that there will be no discrepancies in the data book once equipment is complete and ready to be shipped to the customer.
• Arrange for the certification/recertification of rigging and lifting gears to appropriate standards and ensure the maintenance of the log of all lifting gears.
• Carries out Receiving Inspection on materials, which might include the review of the accompanying MTR (Material Test Report) and comparing same with the DBI (Data Base Information) to determine other relevant information such as the dimension specifica

Check NOC 0211, I am also a quality engineer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
She has direct access to the Oracle wink wink cheesy
ysteph:
3 NOC's? If its our NOC Queen now she will just roll out the exact NOC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Congrats. The backlogs seems to be clearing.
Synway:
Hello everyone. I got PPR this morning. Trying to focus in the office. I no fit concentrate again

AOR Dec 18
Meds passed/ IP1 Jan 3
ADR/IP2 July 19 (proof of employment for DH and I)
ADR submitted July 25
PPR July 26

Thanks to everyone on this platform. I read and learnt from everything that was shared. To those waiting, it will come All the best everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Synway: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Newmum0615:
Congratulations again dear.

Thanks Newmum. Can’t wait for yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
If your sure ECA would be out before the expiration of 60days , I think you should not decline.2cent
Enishit:
Good day everyone it’s glad to be here. I know I will get a lot of flogs here just need a way forward and your candid advise on what to do? In all honesty I stand by what is right. I have been to Canada and was advised by so many not to go back but me I can’t risk it been in someone’s country illegally. I entered the pool Tuesday afternoon24/7/18 in a bid to update our Wes b4 getting an ITA my thinking is that u can’t get ITA immediately. What I did was that I used our Wes ref no both my hubby and I thou all document has been received by Wes just waiting for the report and also used the date WES updated his account. Hubby has a Masters and I can be classified under two or more degree blah blah blah. So to my surprised we got an ITA yesterday afternoon. I dint bother to inform hubby until this morning. But my people I told hubby we are going to decline it and enter the pool again but we will wait to we recieve the final evaluation result b4 declining as we have 60 days.But he said we should explain to them what happened. Abeg what will you advise? Every other documents are intact.thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Probably because life and plans can't be on hold because one is waiting on CIC's decision. Important events may come up during that period.
But in making the decision to send your passport out to other embassies during the wait period, it'll be good for us to do so after considering the fact that PPR may come the very next day and have a plan in place if that does happen. smiley

Elfmannisback:

Why do people start applying to US or UK in the middle of a permanent residence visa application?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
ans123:
Nigerian Immigration Service to extend passport expiry date to 10years. Best news I heard today
Great news.. Any boss who visits that refugee camp in Ikoyi, will approve it in no time. I'm still on it. So sad!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BishopHNO: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Both ECA and IELTS are prerequisites; then your advice is not appropriate. It is misrepresentation from the outset and may be sanctioned. You cannot preempt outcome of your ECA even when you are self-assured it will be favorable.

Abeg, make we nor think say abeg dey work everywhere. Otherwise, try be 1 minute late to your IELTS speaking. grin grin grin

ans123:
If your sure ECA would be out before the expiration of 60days , I think you should not decline.2cent

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
And what date exactly did she put as completion date? I hope you know that the VOs have access to pre-ITA information when reviewing post-ITA applications. We have given the best advice possible. It's in her hands to do as she pleases.
ans123:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Helenaaa: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello House, I’m new here (LONG POST)

I have a major issue so I don’t know if I should even proceed with the express Entry application at-all.

I once hired an agent to help with my US visa and he got false invitation letter for me of which I realized after I had already submitted my application cos he initially told me that the person existed as his cousin, meanwhile he didn’t know the person.

After the application, I was issued the visa and I was able to travel to the US once though I was held at the US airport for questioning which I mistakenly gave a contradicting response as opposed to what I filled in my application but I was eventually allowed to enter the US.

After my return to Nigeria I received a mail that my visa had been canceled without stating the reason. I tried to find out the reason and I was informed that I have a life ban for misrepresentation/fraud but they never mentioned what exactly the misrepresentation was.

My concerns now are, If I decide to go ahead with Canadian EE:
1. The possibilities of being issued Canadian PR.

2. If I will need to come entirely clean and agree that there was a misrepresentation in my US application.

3. If 2 is yes, at was stage will I need to give the truthful details.

4. Or maybe I’ll just need to mention it and not give the entire details.

5. Or maybe I just don’t mention it atall.

I’m confused, many responses/opinions/advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
AyeMayBe:
Probably because life and plans can't be on hold because one is waiting on CIC's decision. Important events may come up during that period.
But in making the decision to send your passport out to other embassies during the wait period, it'll be good for us to do so after considering the fact that PPR may come the very next day and have a plan in place if that does happen. smiley

I know but demanding for extension x2 can be seen as pushing one's luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Helenaaa: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
[/color] Hello House, I’m new here (LONG POST)

I have a major issue so I don’t know if I should even proceed with the express Entry application at-all.

I once hired an agent to help with my US visa and he got false invitation letter for me of which I realized after I had already submitted my application cos he initially told me that the person existed as his cousin, meanwhile he didn’t know the person.

After the application, I was issued the visa and I was able to travel to the US once though I was held at the US airport for questioning which I mistakenly gave a contradicting response as opposed to what I filled in my application but I was eventually allowed to enter the US.

After my return to Nigeria I received a mail that my visa had been canceled without stating the reason. I tried to find out the reason and I was informed that I have a life ban for misrepresentation/fraud but they never mentioned what exactly the misrepresentation was.

2. If I will need to come entirely clean and agree that there was a misrepresentation in my US application.

3. If 2 is yes, at was stage will I need to give the truthful details.

4. Or maybe I’ll just need to mention it and not give the entire details.

5. Or maybe I just don’t mention it atall.

Thanks [color=#770077]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
And what date exactly did she put as completion date? I hope you know that the VOs have access to pre-ITA information when reviewing post-ITA applications. We have given the best advice possible. It's in her hands to do as she pleases.
Ans123
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Agents, agents, agents...
Helenaaa:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by KunleSteel: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=Nyolah post=69725555][/quote]

UNILAG Record's office staff insist that there is no need to pay for WES verification. Mine was sent to WES 2 days ago and I did not pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
BishopHNO:
Both ECA and IELTS are prerequisites; then your advice is not appropriate. It is misrepresentation from the outset and may be sanctioned. You cannot preempt outcome of your ECA even when you are self-assured it will be favorable.

Abeg, make we nor think say abeg dey work everywhere. Otherwise, try be 1 minute late to your IELTS speaking. grin grin grin

I felt for that lady who had to go to idp office for further beggings. Still no luck. That one who had to eat black soup and fix Gen.. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beeodun: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
omidan21:
Guys and every one in the house who has done NIPR professional exam. I am planning on putting it for the diploma which is connected I think December. So I can get the rank of two or more cert or boost my score. My question​ now is how is professional certificate accessed , do WES or I WAS request fo transcript of professional certificate like the BSC MSC and do these professional body ve process of transcript processing and all. Who has evaluated NIPR (Nigerian institute of public relations). Can we ve a feedback as regards if IQAS or WES wld evaluate it

Hi dear,please have you gotten an answer? I also want to know if my “Graduate Member” NIPR certificate can be evaluated by WES. I have contacted them but no reply yet. Do you also know about (FRCN) Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria; if the awarded degree certificate can also be evaluated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abi o.
joo2018:
She has direct access to the Oracle wink wink cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I felt for that lady who had to go to idp office for further beggings. Still no luck. That one who had to eat black soup and fix Gen grin grin grin grin grin why evils? lol grin grin grin grin.. Chai.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Gracenmercy01: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good afternoon house,

Please I need help with NOC oh. It's for 2 roles first role (Complaints unit supervisor) is July 2016 - June 2017, second (social media customer service supervisor) is June 2017 till date.

Heppp a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ronke1114: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
I'm actually shocked that you didn't know this. Issa page zero, one something.

I’m shocked too. Would read up. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
smiley smiley smiley Your ref letter has already been addressed to IRCC. That might limit its range of re-use though.
Ronke1114:

I’m shocked too. Would read up. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Helenaaa:

Thanks

am not a guru here but its going to be tough because getting such a ban is the height of it. I am not God so i wont say its not possible. your app would be scrutinize starting from your own name #deepsigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BishopHNO: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
I'd advise you disclose what happened, more so, that the supposed misrepresentation wasn't initiated, planned or executed by you.

If you failed to disclose it, and they get to find out; that will be consequential and they can assume you were party to the misrepresentation.

So, disclose it and if every other thing checks out; you will be good.

Helenaaa:
[/color] Hello House, I’m new here (LONG POST)

Thanks [color=#770077]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please how do I go about eca application for iqas .
Someone please help with the website of iqas or steps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx

Be prepared to wait 12weeks after all docs and fees have been received tho.
segzy14:
Please how do I go about eca application for iqas .
Someone please help with the website of iqas or steps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
The reason WES is being so frustrating is that the competitors are even worse.

CES and ICES: 10weeks processing
IQAS: 12weeks
ICAS: 20weeks

The competition is too poor.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Helenaaa:

My concerns now are
1. The possibilities of being issued Canadian PR.Still Possible

2. If I will need to come entirely clean and agree that there was a misrepresentation in my US application. Yes

3. If 2 is yes, at was stage will I need to give the truthful details. Post-ITA

4. Or maybe I’ll just need to mention it and not give the entire details. Give precise details. No long stories : I used am agent, he falsified info without my knowledge, I've been banned for life but don't know the specific cause of misrepresentation.

5. Or maybe I just don’t mention it atall. True. Maybe you shouldn't

many responses/opinions/advise will be appreciated. Oya make many people come and respond o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kingsyze:
So should I send them to WES? They already said that they only evaluate academic qualifications.
But I sat for exams for the professional certifications also. Is there any other body I can use other than WES that recognizes professional certifications?

You can try your luck if you have the cash. Check this link for other designated organizations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
titiclassy:

Thanks. The links came back after few hours. AOR received.
Congrats. Did you use the GTB naira debit card ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by kamekito: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello friends.

A0R 10th July 2018

and l havent received any update yet(Silenceeeeee.)

Pls is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
kamekito:
Hello friends.

A0R 10th July 2018

and l havent received any update yet(Silenceeeeee.)

Pls is this normal?

Same with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.