Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001504 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ij1000: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
So many things happening. This WAEC devt isn’t the best for a lot of people but if it is here to say either peeps begin to consider alternatives or look for a way to deal with it like making contact with WAEC. For all we know WAEC went to speak to WES cool so they can generate some fund from this process... just kidding it is well we would all our prize and overcome all barriers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
iaatmguy:
ME i have contacted to know if their update affects me. after which i requested for a refund if the update is applicable to me

Cool but I'm still considering the money spent to get the transcript to them. They can't refund that for sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
But which other option will you choose? Nobody has come to confess that they did and scaled through.
intswagga:

Bloody hell... I thought about this thing tho for a split second... Chaiii I have messed up!!!!
I will make sure I prepare and pray for sango on their head
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please make una help me

What do I choose for our eye color?

I dey see the mixture of black and brown for mirror.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
intswagga:

Bloody hell... I thought about this thing tho for a split second... Chaiii I have messed up!!!!
I will make sure I prepare and pray for sango on their head
Those exams bodies have their own sikosiko but it is an unproven allégation. A conspiracy theory. I stand with anything to escape ielts' bulwark, though!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
Are we still choosing immigration as purpose for registering for IELTS with British Council?

Somebody is scared here. E no wan gree my own. grin
Someone said they chose some other option, and they passed Ielts after choosing immigration for some time but without luck, they mentioned something about IELTS prejudiced against immigration. It depends on the payer at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
hollabeesy2014:

How do we register for this?

Planning for Canada session.

Send a mail to wekun@iom.int with your UCI number.

You can also add your EE profile number but I doubt if there will still be any space for the August 21 Session and unfortunately, I learned that the will be the last one.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Eifmannisback, warn yasef o, that is how you distracted my last minute work to be browsing through 30 pages of Tojued's posts looking for where she said she was a 'tiny female', and all the gist about the people that asked for IELTS tutelage. Hian! I may not have the memory of GlitteringStar but my gender radar is not broken like Newmum0615 joo

Elfmannisback:

Because u believed he is she. Eh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Transformium: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I would say be patient on the PCC. Nigerian one can be gotten in one day. I'm not too sure of the validity period.

UK pcc is valid for 6 months. You are planning on writing ielts so what is the rush? Have you assessed your qualification? Its not even like your CRS score is confirmed yet and you are already in the pool.

Read this too:
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/77#43509524

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zeiya:
Please make una help me

What do I choose for our eye color?

I dey see the mixture of black and brown for mirror.

Thank you

Lol. cheesy

According to our immigration officers, our eyes are brown.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dane15: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
ncmama:
Did you do a cover letter showing all your funds summarized??

I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
pepe1:

Planning for Canada session.

Send a mail to wekun@iom.int with your UCI number.

You can also add your EE profile number but I doubt if there will still be any space for the August 21 Session and unfortunately, I learned that the will be the last one.

I just registered. They still have available dates till October but I guess August is filled up. I picked 18th September ( which is also filled) .They have available dates from 25th september.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
pepe1:

Lol. cheesy

According to our immigration officers, our eyes are brown.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
That should be the letter of good standing from FRSC to make processing of driving licence in Canada easier. The topic is more relevant at the senior thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrantv
DadR:
Thanks for the heads up bigfido.

BTW, which one is the highlighted below?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zeiya:

I just registered. They still have available dates till October but I guess August is filled up. I picked 18th September ( which is also filled) .They have available dates from 25th september.

Really, that's great.

I didn't know they later added September dates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
buts its safe to conclude you are female. you write like one grin grin grin grin

happytbaby:
Eifmannisback, warn yasef o, that is how you distracted my last minute work to be browsing through 30 pages of Tojued's posts looking for where she said she was a 'tiny female', and all the gist about the people that asked for IELTS tutelage. Hian! I may not have the memory of GlitteringStar but my gender radar is not broken like Newmum0615 joo

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
happytbaby:

Hahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
I applied on the 9th of July. It will be four weeks on Monday.

opella:

When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Julie2018: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please how do I register for this. Don't have my PPR yet, but i know by faith it a close ���
diamondextra:
Hello guys, i attended the planning for canada session yesterday and it was truly a mindblowing experience. It was so impactful and very very very enlightening. I would encourage those who havn't attended to make out time to. You would not regret it at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Shinningqueen31(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
beges:
Seniors
I urgently need your advice.i want to evaluate only my law school certificate with Iqas cos my uni is delaying
.Will I still get a favourable evaluation?
its your university degree that gives you a professional point, not law school

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by opella(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Joyce2020:
I applied on the 9th of July. It will be four weeks on Monday.

Go to their office and check. I waited for their mail but didn't get any, went to their office and saw that it has been ready since.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by grammy010: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello Fam,

I just spoke with cic agent on the phone and I was told my application has been sent to Accra for processing. Please seniors in the house what should I be expecting in terms of processing speed and all? AOR June 14th.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JiggyFighter: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ropophen:
I received an interview request few days ago, AOR is Jan 29, 2018, current job pays salary by cash,. Kindly comment and advise on what to do.
What proof of employment did you submit initially? Did you submit the employment references on letterheads from your employers and in CIC format?

Just gather all the documents you have to support your employment. If you didn't get references from your employers before, try and get them. Also get payslips if you don't have statements showing salary payments into your account. And if you don't have that then get a letter from your employer saying they don't issue payslips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fede890: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
I spent 7 months waiting for WES, I advised people to go for IQAS now.
Ethelia:

Exactly. I've always wondered why people flock to WES so much especially those from schools with a history of delay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tojued:

Just in preparation for the weekend pls joke off my annoyance with WES on this WAEC thing.

Okay o, lemme try and exist in real life for a while. Been on the thread all day. Happy TGIF everyone.

Awww oya let the annoyance cease, it's been confirmed that the waec thing is not applicable to existing applications.
Have a great weekend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kods1900: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
........Japa
smslive2:
You are in the wrong market sir! Will the book help people migrate to Canada? if not...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Itsawonder: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shyee:

What's your CRS?

Was in your shoe too, had 462 alone, waiting for spouse's ECA which should drop the score to 444 or so. Ditto: if you enter the pool alone, when you get ITA, you may be surprised your spouse's details may only drop your point, but not below the required minimum point.

Thanks for your response. Current score without spouse 448. With spouse 443. My IELTS wasn't that great, maxing out IELTS would change the scores to: 454 without spouse and 449 with spouse. That is my situation. Another major problem is that spouse's ECA isn't ready yet, we're seeing he'll from university. This is why I wanted to apply alone since I have everything set and she doesn't.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmum0615:
But which other option will you choose? Nobody has come to confess that they did and scaled through.

cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Itsawonder:

Thanks for your response. Current score without spouse 448. With spouse 443. My IELTS wasn't that great, maxing out IELTS would change the scores to: 454 without spouse and 449 with spouse. That is my situation. Another major problem is that spouse's ECA isn't ready yet, we're seeing he'll from university. This is why I wanted to apply alone since I have everything set and she doesn't.

Just chill... express entry isn't running..better to apply with her than going alone

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ropophen: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
JiggyFighter:

What proof of employment did you submit initially? Did you submit the employment references on letterheads from your employers and in CIC format?

Just gather all the documents you have to support your employment. If you didn't get references from your employers before, try and get them. Also get payslips if you don't have statements showing salary payments into your account. And if you don't have that then get a letter from your employer saying they don't issue payslips.
I submitted reference letter,payslips, acceptance letter boss complimentary card and NYSC certificate for my first employment I couldn't submit bank statements for it has I had already closed that account but surprisingly now the bank is willing to help me retrieve it provided I reopen the account, for my current job I submitted reference letter, leave approval letter, payslips, letter of appointment. I work in a small vet clinic and I received salary by hand which is stated on my payslips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Itsawonder:

443 is a good score.
Why not try max out IELTS OR evaluate spouse's credentials OR spouse write IELTS with great scores.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ropophen:
I received an interview request few days ago, AOR is Jan 29, 2018, current job pays salary by cash,. Kindly comment and advise on what to do.

@newmum0612 @justwise @happytbaby @smslive2 , please lets help this brother out here. I have made some suggestions to him but your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.