Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (42768 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
chiomaP:
Hello ....Please where is the wedding taken place........ do reply thank you
Somewhere outside Nigeria
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by fowlyansh181(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
chronique:
Damn! Buy a new line, activate it on whatsapp, send the screenshot you were sent, and ask him to go to the hospital with his fiancee to confirm her status. Tell him not to bother contacting you as you have done your bit as an anonymous source, to warn him.
best advice on this thread

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by NavalObi37: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
THERE'S NOTHING OUR GOD CANNOT DO HE MADE THE BLIND TO SEE HE MADE THE DEAD TO RISE HE MADE THE DEAF TO HEAR HE MADE THE DUMB TO SPEAK HE GAVE BARREN CHILDREN
Not in the old days... even now BELIEVE, SERVE AND SEE HIS GOODNESS
COME TO JESUS TODAY
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
aonag:
all of you saying tell him dont tell him, if they have done traditional or court marriage, they are already husband and wife. infact church wedding is formality!
Infact they just did court wedding today
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Temibabie(f): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:

It is finished
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Temibabie:

It is finished

I hv decided to let them be ooo
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Peterpanny: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
elmedico2023:
The husband might be aware
And who is he that speaketh when the Lord Had not spoken?
keep quiet.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paradigm777:
Help, He Is About To Make A Grave Mistake

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

What are u looking for in her womb
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
NavalObi37:

THERE'S NOTHING OUR GOD CANNOT DO
HE MADE THE BLIND TO SEE
HE MADE THE DEAD TO RISE
HE MADE THE DEAF TO HEAR
HE MADE THE DUMB TO SPEAK
HE GAVE BARREN CHILDREN

Not in the old days... even now
BELIEVE, SERVE AND SEE HIS GOODNESS

COME TO JESUS TODAY

All those miracles happened in the bible n not in real life.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by aspirebig: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
AgatuBoy:

u sef wey dy share d story can not validate d story
gerarahere mehn
u deserve som ako igbati olori
not accolades

Keep your insults and accolades to yourself.

The advice i shared was based on real life experience, not just stories. I am only giving an advice.

There are people in MFM that had their womb removed due to one reason or the other, the later got married and have children.This is #fact. Ok. This miracle got the surgeon that removed the womb "converted" as a born again christian.
Real miracles abound in MFM, not all these fake fake twisted and "scene acting" miracles. I will not recommend any particular branch, zone or region of the church here to any one. MFM prayer city is at Lagos ibadan expressway .It is not a hidden church. Just go there and do the deliverance, prayers and fasting. Avoid sin as much as you can, go with a believing heart, have faith and see those "difficult" life situation gradually disappear.

I only gave an advice and it is NOT a must to go there.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Teibaba(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
To slap una just de hungry me. Hypocrites like una.
Make una no desist from that self-righteousness

Osi
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

aspirebig:
kissGod is not a man.

She can give birth live. Very possible. I mean her own child that she will carry on her womb after it must have been miraculously replaced by God, not the baby that will be bought from a motherless (baby factory) home not the type of baby you cannot breast feed.

Let her and her husband run to MFM prayer city for some quiet time with God.

......as i am singing... there anything anything anything too hard for him? ....is there anything...is there anything ...too hard for him....

Nothing is too hard for God ....

For those quoting me, just add your own advice and move on.That is if you have any thing to contrbute .

Life is a battle, whether you believe it or not ,will not change this fact.

Having a womb has never guaranteed conceiving or even giving birth to children....

Many people have womb but are still barren....i dont know how some people think.

People face several life challenges.

NavalObi37:

THERE'S NOTHING OUR GOD CANNOT DO
HE MADE THE BLIND TO SEE
HE MADE THE DEAD TO RISE
HE MADE THE DEAF TO HEAR
HE MADE THE DUMB TO SPEAK
HE GAVE BARREN CHILDREN

Not in the old days... even now
BELIEVE, SERVE AND SEE HIS GOODNESS

COME TO JESUS TODAY
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by hooklover: 12:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Very simple use an private number to text him.
Tell him to go for checkup .With text message .leave him to handle d rest

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Megabig: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Just get a separate sim card,send a text to your friend like this "You wife to be doesn't have a woman and have refused to retell you before marriage,take her to the hospital and confirm"...thats all,if your friend likes,let him confirm,if he likes also he shouldn't, but you have passed the message
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Mandem1: 4:09am On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Girlfriends!
Which one is girlfriends? If na ya brother wouldn't you want someone to tell him this issue before him enter one chance?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by sexdoll: 4:59am On Apr 27, 2018
kimbraa:
You don't get it. I'm more concerned about once a friend selling a friend out simply because their relationship went sour. Would she have done this if all was going well between her and her friend? The answer is no. As for the guy, one way or the other he would have found out.

I see...

Although, there's every possibility she might equally sell out for other various reasons apart from the bad blood between them.

But all the same, it's a very positive development for the man in question. wink
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by tunize(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2018
bishopbishop123:
...........ignore and keep it to yourself now and forever. God specializes in impossibility. besides, there is no impossibility with GOD but I am possible. God will sort it out greatly.

What is this one saying? Abi cos ur name na bishop? Or i nor read am?
o.p u can only ignore if she had opened up by herself to her man, cos women generally sabi keep secret and to make matters worse her kind will even be the one to accuse the guy that he's not productive and na she get problem. Make girls dey stay one place dem nor go hear till dem don be prayer point..if u are truely a friend to ur guy look e eye tell am straight not as any anonymous anything tell him as it is show him the message calm him down, and tell him to take her for a test or something. Is now left for him to decide if he truly love the girl to that point...cos if i be ur friend u knw this kind thing u nor tell me, i come dey aware sey u know or u come tell me late bros run ooooh u nor be my friend i fit shoot. Friends watch each others back not the other way round.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Yankiss(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,
I just discovered that the woman my best friend is about to get married to has no womb and she kept it from him. The wedding is scheduled for this Saturday. Should I tell him or hold my peace?

Why will someone go into marriage with a stranger? He had not carried out any tests. Guess, he doesn't know her genotype or phenotype either!
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Sleekjunior(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
ask her yourself then to be sure its not out of spite d friend is saying so..everything online can be manipulated..
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Adeboyefa(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Paradigm777:

She had a fall out with her friend and the friend sent me a screen shot of their conversation when it happened.

Then send the screenshots of the friends' chat and your informer's chat with you to him, advising him to do further research on his own.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by talk2percy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
naijjaman:

Yes, because I am not as ignorant as you and others. You call yourselves Christians only only on your lips.

ok, the second St Paul, then if u don't marry an SS or HIV positive person as wife and then use prayer to fix either of them then u re the biggest ignoramus that Christianity has produced in this century.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by naijjaman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
talk2percy:
ok, the second St Paul, then if u don't marry an SS or HIV positive person as wife and then use prayer to fix either of them then u re the biggest ignoramus that Christianity has produced in this century.

You lack intelligence. So I don't spend time responding to rantings of failed thugs like you. Go back to school, if it's not late for you. Fake property seller.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Organs(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
humilitypays:
it doesn't matter, God can heal her and give her another womb if she has repented of her past and started a sincerely new life. There is nothing Jehohah cannot do for those who truly trust and believe in him without doubt. smiley

We keep deceiving ourselves. All these fake miracles it is only in Nigeria you see them. Also, those same pastors they go abroad and No miracle. Yes, God heals and answers prayers but i tell you if you are as blind as Stevie Wonder or lame without legs like Oscar Pistorius, you can pray from now till thy kingdom come, your situation is your situation. Go and see the Pope, he blesses people on wheel chair, the blind lame etc, they are human beings and he blesses them, but in Naija, its our greed, we want healing, healing and healing. You yourself talking, has all your prayers being answered? Some of the things you even want might not be good for you but you dont know it and God knows it.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by talk2percy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
naijjaman:

Yes I will. You

even in the early 1960s that my dad married my mum, he wasn't that gullible so why would I be so daft as brush to make such mistake in this 21 century in the name of religion?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by naijjaman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
talk2percy:
even in the early 1960s that my dad married my mum, he wasn't that gullible so why would I be so daft as brush to make such mistake in this 21 century in the name of religion?

You are daft and your parents may be smarter and wiser than you, actually. Did they know about SS, empty womb and all the things you talk about today but they relied on God and had better faith in Him than you. Some wait for 20 years to have kids.They have better faith or happiness than you. That's faith and not gullibility. You need to know that there are many ways people can be happy without worrying whether they have kids or not. You go to church and listen to the words of God and be blessed by a catholic priest who has not kids or earthly possessions. Live your life and don't worry so much about others because they may be happier than you.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by talk2percy(m): 3:36am On Apr 28, 2018
naijjaman:

You lack intelligence. So I don't spend time responding to rantings of failed thugs like you. Go back to school, if it's not late for you. Fake property seller.
look at them, Christians and supposedly a "born again" I guess?? grin frustration makes ur type to be loitering around the church claiming to be born again buh even from afar I can smell ur wickedness and folly.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by naijjaman(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2018
talk2percy:
look at them, Christians and supposedly a "born again" I guess?? grin frustration makes ur type to be loitering around the church claiming to be born again buh even from afar I can smell ur wickedness and folly.

You are talking about yourself right there. Continue to deceive yourself. Just because you are a sad and pathetic man doesn't mean that others should not be allowed to live their lives. Is the woman marrying you? Leave them alone and move on with your sorry life. Go and get married and stop looking for peoples land to sell. Omonile Owerri and a thug like you.
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Paradigm777:

they are married already...
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Tlyon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nawa for 9ja friends ooo
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Tlyon(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Paradigm777:

guy you fvck up big time,and u go still dey see that your friend you go dey smile give am,u not a true friend. chaaiii court marriage of all
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Seahawk: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
humilitypays:
it doesn't matter, God can heal her and give her another womb if she has repented of her past and started a sincerely new life. There is nothing Jehohah cannot do for those who truly trust and believe in him without doubt. smiley
You people are funny sha. God will give her another womb?
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Blonchilli(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2018
Paradigm777:

Hello nairalanders,

Hope that marriage didn't hold
Re: The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help by Paradigm777: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Blonchilli:

Hope that marriage didn't hold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.