Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] (2552 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Olamide Secret Has Reviewed By His Best Friend / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
One thing I want to reveal about men and women in dating and attracting the opposite sex is what I call...wait for it.

Let me explain it first. When a man has a high body count or has lots of girlfriends, he can easily get MORE and MORE girlfriends without spending a dime.

Why? When you're in this position, women naturally like you because they feel you're a catch for other women to be rushing you. Every woman wants a catch.

When she catches you and takes you away from these other women, she feels happy and fulfilled she doesn't care about your hundreds of body counts. He has forgiven you as long as you'll remain faithful to her starting from today.

As long as you don't have an infection, she is happy for snatching you away from the rest. Joy at last — she won the race. If you end up acting like a simp after she has won you, she'll be bored and will move on to the next catch. No body campaigns after election.

For a man, if you have hundreds of body count as a woman, a man doesn't see you as a catch, but a cheap hoe. He will judge you based on your past not matter how he pretends not to care about it or say the past is the past.

Some men will like to take their share from that free pussy you're sharing, but will never marry you. If you accidentally get pregnant for them, they'll run and say they are not the owner of the child.

This is why babymama is high. Most of these babymamas have high body counts, but their beauty or endowments couldn't let the guys resist jumping in.

This is why they deny pregnancy. Davido can bang any woman with a beautiful body and a high body count, but won't marry her the moment a secret source reveals her body counts to him.

The one with zero or just 1 body count, he will worship her and will have the intention to marry that one later in life, but since there are lots of other beautiful girls with banging bodies and high body counts, he will like to have his share and when he is tired, he'll move back to his zero in less body count woman and finally wife her.

When you're beautiful with low body count + good character — all men will love you and will want to wife you.

When you're so damn beautiful with a good shape, but high body counts, all men will only have their shares and run. Sadly, a simp won't disappoint.

For wise men, it's not only about beauty, but beauty with dignity. Though, even these wise men still want to take their shares from pretty women with high body counts.

The only time a wise man will wife a lady with a higher body count than him is when he takes her far away from her exes or the vicinity where she f*cked almost everyone to avoid embarrassment and ridicule.

Men hate marrying a woman whose body counts is higher than theirs and this is why women hide their body counts or lie about it. They have no choice.

The previous men she was honest with by saying she had slept with 107 men all ran away even though she is beautiful and smart, so she has learned to tell men nothing higher than 7. It's always 3, 5, or 7.

When you ask a woman of her body counts, take note of those 3 numbers above — she'll 99% of the time mention one of them. 3, 5, or 7 and nothing more. It's a lie, but she can't tell you the truth because she knows you'll run.

Body count favors men, not women. Virginity favors women, not men. The earlier you know this, the better.

As I am, I have f*cked white, Asian, and black girls. When I tell a new woman in my life about the story, there is something that goes on in her mind.

She'll say to herself, "Hmm! For this guy to easily sleep with whites, Asians, and other black girls, it means he is worth it. Lemme do fast and submit myself to him else he'll just leave me and go met other girls since he has too many choices."

If you reverse the gender, the case will be different. If a pretty lady brags to me or other men of sleeping with a white guy, an Asian guy, and lots of black guys, I'll be disgusted and will never ever think of marrying her even if she is the prettiest on Earth. Though, I may be tempted to take my share if she is infection-free.

This also happens with white guys. If a white girl brags about banging black guys, all the white guys run away from her.

Men, we hate high body counts and we already know the lie is always 3, 5, or 7.

In summary, life is unfair to women in this regard, just the same way it's unfair to men in many other regards.

There are five markets on Earth and they are

1. The money market (politicians control this)
2. The spiritual market (people of the realm control this)
3. The sex market (men countrol it, but they make it look as if the women are the ones controlling it. Damn, men are so wicked and manipulative. Lol).
4. The food market (farmers and government control this)
5. The general market (this is where you find every other smaller markets)

It is what it is. I have a lot to say, but I'll stop here.

Oh, I thought I promised to reveal something, right?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by khingTony(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin

3, 5, 7...

Interesting smiley

But as they have seen it now, they'll change it, maybe use even numbers 2,4,6
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
khingTony:
grin

3, 5, 7...

Interesting smiley

But as they have seen it now, they'll change it, maybe use even numbers 2,4,6

Lol. It still remains 3, 5, 7. I doubt they'll ever change it.

Ask a woman of her body count and she'll either wade the question or call one of those numbers. Give it a try.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nazgul: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice piece...a word they say is enough for the wise. Hope our ladies would learn from this

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Feskyles: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
One thing I forgot to say is: men are drawn to a woman who acts like Messi while women are drawn to a man who acts like Ronaldo.

1. Messi (too many options, but doesn't jump around)

2. Ronaldo (too many options, but... fill in the blank)

3 Likes

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
So much wisdom.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Casan0va: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wisdom overflowing.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
God bless op continue dishing out words of wisdom to guys mehn
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:
One thing I want to reveal about men and women in dating and attracting the opposite sex is what I call...wait for it.

Let me explain it first. When a man has a high body count or has lots of girlfriends, he can easily get MORE and MORE girlfriends without spending a dime.

Why? When you're in this position, women naturally like you because they feel you're a catch for other women to be rushing you. Every woman wants a catch.

When she catches you and takes you away from these other women, she feels happy and fulfilled she doesn't care about your hundreds of body counts. He has forgiven you as long as you'll remain faithful to her starting from today.

As long as you don't have an infection, she is happy for snatching you away from the rest. Joy at last — she won the race. If you end up acting like a simp after she has won you, she'll be bored and will move on to the next catch. No body campaigns after election.

For a man, if you have hundreds of body count as a woman, a man doesn't see you as a catch, but a cheap hoe. He will judge you based on your past not matter how he pretends not to care about it or say the past is the past.

Some men will like to take their share from that free pussy you're sharing, but will never marry you. If you accidentally get pregnant for them, they'll run and say they are not the owner of the child.

This is why babymama is high. Most of these babymamas have high body counts, but their beauty or endowments couldn't let the guys resist jumping in.

This is why they deny pregnancy. Davido can bang any woman with a beautiful body and a high body count, but won't marry her the moment a secret source reveals her body counts to him.

The one with zero or just 1 body count, he will worship her and will have the intention to marry that one later in life, but since there are lots of other beautiful girls with banging bodies and high body counts, he will like to have his share and when he is tired, he'll move back to his zero in less body count woman and finally wife her.

When you're beautiful with low body count + good character — all men will love you and will want to wife you.

When you're so damn beautiful with a good shape, but high body counts, all men will only have their shares and run. Sadly, a simp won't disappoint.

For wise men, it's not only about beauty, but beauty with dignity. Though, even these wise men still want to take their shares from pretty women with high body counts.

The only time a wise man will wife a lady with a higher body count than him is when he takes her far away from her exes or the vicinity where she f*cked almost everyone to avoid embarrassment and ridicule.

Men hate marrying a woman whose body counts is higher than theirs and this is why women hide their body counts or lie about it. They have no choice.

The previous men she was honest with by saying she had slept with 107 men all ran away even though she is beautiful and smart, so she has learned to tell men nothing higher than 7. It's always 3, 5, or 7.

When you ask a woman of her body counts, take note of those 3 numbers above — she'll 99% of the time mention one of them. 3, 5, or 7 and nothing more. It's a lie, but she can't tell you the truth because she knows you'll run.

Body count favors men, not women. Virginity favors women, not men. The earlier you know this, the better.

As I am, I have f*cked white, Asian, and black girls. When I tell a new woman in my life about the story, there is something that goes on in her mind.

She'll say to herself, "Hmm! For this guy to easily sleep with whites, Asians, and other black girls, it means he is worth it. Lemme do fast and submit myself to him else he'll just leave me and go met other girls since he has too many choices."

If you reverse the gender, the case will be different. If a pretty lady brags to me or other men of sleeping with a white guy, an Asian guy, and lots of black guys, I'll be disgusted and will never ever think of marrying her even if she is the prettiest on Earth. Though, I may be tempted to take my share if she is infection-free.

This also happens with white guys. If a white girl brags about banging black guys, all the white guys run away from her.

Men, we hate high body counts and we already know the lie is always 3, 5, or 7.

In summary, life is unfair to women in this regard, just the same way it's unfair to men in many other regards.

There are five markets on Earth and they are

1. The money market (politicians control this)
2. The spiritual market (people of the realm control this)
3. The sex market (men countrol it, but they make it look as if the women are the ones controlling it. Damn, men are so wicked and manipulative. Lol).
4. The food market (farmers and government control this)
5. The general market (this is where you find every other smaller markets)

It is what it is. I have a lot to say, but I'll stop here.

Oh, I thought I promised to reveal something, right?

This is your own version oo. Let men with high body count be with women with high body count. It is not fair that a man with many body count will be with a women that has no body count, and vice versa.

As a woman, if a man tells me he has high body count, I feel disgusted. Because I'm aware that most of those body count will be one night stand. I will not judge you, but I can definitely not marry you. It will be absolutely not fair that a lady with little to no body count will be with a man that has slept with the whole world. She rather keep being single.

When I'm getting to know a guy, I always open up about my sexuality because I want him to open up too. I make him very comfortable so that he can tell me all I need to know. Immediately he discloses his body count and it is very high, or immediately he tells me how he sleeps with different girls every weekend, the case is settled. We can not be more than friends.

I like guys that are novice when it comes to issue of sex and sexuality. Let him use me and learn. We will trust ourselves better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Let him use me and learn. We will trust ourselves better.

Hahahahaha. They are coming for you.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec, don't worry. This your opinion is sweet. It's just like when religious girl at age 14 always say she will never marry a man that smokes.

At age 23, in the university, this same girl is blowing weed with her boyfriend or female friends secretly.

Women, 99% of the time, don't say what they mean and they don't mean what they say. They act based on their current state of mind/stress and emotions.

This is why a woman that loves you today and has had countless sex with you in the past will wake one day and call you a rapist just because she saw you at a bar with another girl.

She felt you're about to dump her, so she needs to deal with you first.

6 Likes

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by ayanbadejo68166: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice piece...a word they say is enough for the wise. Hope our ladies would learn from this
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'll create a thread tomorrow and share a story of a condom I intentionally bought this evening and this beautiful Church girl (in the uni) that sells something at a nearby shop for her money after school asked me what I bought at the chemist opposite their shop and I confidently gave her the condom.

Come see how upset she was. The anger was borne out of jealousy. She started querying me of the person I want to use it on and she wants to come to my house to see her.

Just condom and she got all worked-up. We aren't even dating, but she wants to have me to herself. Ordinary condom and boom, jealousy is triggered. This is why I said women work based on emotions and they pretend a lot. Men pretend too.

In summary, when a woman knows you have options, she mellows and submits faster so you can dump all your other options and stay with her.

Watch out for the post — that's if I decide to post about it. I told her I'll give her 5k to go buy me just one condom at a pharmacy and keep the change and she laughed.

She said she hasn't bought a condom before, so she won't do it. I'll make her do it with just 1k. I know how to work around it.

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by tobechi74: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is reality in Africa and nigeria . It is not fair though. ....As If Life is fair.

I pity the girls. They are not free to express themselves sexually like the guys

when girls are taught that they become worthless after they have sex outside marriage they live with guilt and shame and it is even worse when they experience sexual violence because the victim automatically assumes it is just a punishment for the way she behaved or even dressed. What I don’t understand is how people expect women who finally have sex after they get married to just shake off this feeling of shame and guilt they’ve associated with sex because of what they were taught.

Nobody throws chastity balls for boys asking then to pledge their virginity to their mothers and the church, nobody makes women the gatekeepers of the sexuality of men so why then do people do it to girls? Double standard much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:
AnonymousRebec, don't worry. This your opinion is sweet. It's just like when religious girl at age 14 always say she will never marry a man that smokes.

At age 23, in the university, this same girl is blowing weed with her boyfriend or female friends secretly.

That is her, this is me. We are not the same!

iLegendd:

Women, 99% of the time, don't say what they mean and they don't mean what they say. They act based on their current state of mind/stress and emotions.

This is why a woman that loves you today and has had countless sex with you in the past will wake one day and call you a rapist just because she saw you at a bar with another girl.

She felt you're about to dump her, so she needs to deal with you first.

That is them, me is me. We are not the same!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahahahaha. They are coming for you.

They should come because we will all play the game together grin grin. I have sense oo. Incase you don't know. I have plenty sense. grin
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

That is her, this is me. We are not the same!

That is them, me is me. We are not the same!

A smart man can actually make you do what you never wanted to do. He won't force you, but will smartly turn the table around like a serpent until you do it in your own right and enjoy it in your own way.

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

They should come because we will all play the game together grin grin. I have sense oo. Incase you don't know. I have plenty sense. grin

Hahahaha. Sensima.

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

A smart man can actually make you do what you never wanted to do. He won't force you, but will smartly turn the table around like a serpent until you do it in your own right and enjoy it in your own way.

I'm yet to meet him. Let him come. Let's play the game grin. Na him go taya grin

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:
This is reality in Africa and nigeria . It is not fair though. ....As If Life is fair.

I pity the girls. They are not free to express themselves sexually like the guys

when girls are taught that they become worthless after they have sex outside marriage they live with guilt and shame and it is even worse when they experience sexual violence because the victim automatically assumes it is just a punishment for the way she behaved or even dressed. What I don’t understand is how people expect women who finally have sex after they get married to just shake off this feeling of shame and guilt they’ve associated with sex because of what they were taught.

Nobody throws chastity balls for boys asking then to pledge their virginity to their mothers and the church, nobody makes women the gatekeepers of the sexuality of men so why then do people do it to girls? Double standard much?

I won't say, but your assertion is valid.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I'm yet to meet him. Let him come. Let's play the game grin. Na him go taya grin

Most smart people will never tell you they are smart sha — only intelligent people do.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Most smart people will never tell you they are smart sha — only intelligent people do.

If you say so no problem.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Tony142: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

best quote of the year
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by CuteMike01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:
I'll create a thread tomorrow and share a story of a condom I intentionally bought this evening and this beautiful Church girl (in the uni) that sells something at a nearby shop for her money after school asked me what I bought at the chemist opposite their shop and I confidently gave her the condom.

Come see how upset she was. The anger was borne out of jealousy. She started querying me of the person I want to use it on and she wants to come to my house to see her.
Just condom and she got all worked-up. We aren't even dating, but she wants to have me to herself. Ordinary condom and boom, jealousy is triggered. This is why I said women work based on emotions and they pretend a lot. Men pretend too.

In summary, when a woman knows you have options, she mellows and submits faster so you can dump all your other options and stay with her.

Watch out for the post — that's if I decide to post about it. I told her I'll give her 5k to go buy me just one condom at a pharmacy and keep the change and she laughed.

She said she hasn't bought a condom before, so she won't do it. I'll make her do it with just 1k. I know how to work around it.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:

Nice but please I would be grateful if you could help me with little cash even if it is just #500. It would help a lot. Thanks.

I don't help people. I only do when my instinct tells me without them asking.

Thank you. Sorry I'm blunt — that's just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by CuteMike01(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't help people. I only do when my instinct tells me without them asking.

Thank you. Sorry I'm blunt — that's just the way it is.
No problem. I understand and I respect your decision.
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Dayoebe(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] by Ochyes: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

This is your own version oo. Let men with high body count be with women with high body count. It is not fair that a man with many body count will be with a women that has no body count, and vice versa.

As a woman, if a man tells me he has high body count, I feel disgusted. Because I'm aware that most of those body count will be one night stand. I will not judge you, but I can definitely not marry you. It will be absolutely not fair that a lady with little to no body count will be with a man that has slept with the whole world. She rather keep being single.

When I'm getting to know a guy, I always open up about my sexuality because I want him to open up too. I make him very comfortable so that he can tell me all I need to know. Immediately he discloses his body count and it is very high, or immediately he tells me how he sleeps with different girls every weekend, the case is settled. We can not be more than friends.

I like guys that are novice when it comes to issue of sex and sexuality. Let him use me and learn. We will trust ourselves better.

cool
AnonymousRebec:

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? / Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Bbnaija's Erica Issues Stern Warning To Ayrra Starr On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.