Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Guys, I Need Your Input - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Need Your Input (886 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Really Need Your Input In This Relationship Matter / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have been dating my girlfriend for sometime now. I trust her and she's faithful. I'm also faithful to her. For about a year now our relationship has been more or less long distant, but we always chat and talk everyday no matter the distance. She's very open and tells me everything that happens around her. Sometime in the past she told of a childhood friend who started chatting her up and she told me some words they use and I felt it was sex chatting. I requested for a screen shot of the chats and she sent them to me. My girl says I'm over reacting that they are now adults. But I know she often got aroused during their chats. She used terms like 'you want to bang me', coochie', 'even jokingly requested for the guy to send her picture of his manhood when the guy tried to pull her legs. This is my first relationship and I love her and have been working hard to settle down with her. She also loves and we are christians. I have attached a few of those screen shots and I want to know what you think.

I don't need this on the front page just a few comments are enough.

NB: she gave me a go ahead to put this on Nairaland

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
A

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by SUPERPACK: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
text "HELP" to 3505, #30 charges for service fee applies.
Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
More

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by marvin905(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
i see nothing harmful here sha
as far she can open up to you
about it is a good sign
buh if your not comfortable with their relationship
you can just tell her that
before you go give yourself high BP

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
marvin905:
i see nothing harmless here sha
as far she can open up to you
about it is a good sign
buh if your not comfortable with their relationship
you can just tell her that
before you go give yourself high BP

thanks
Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by cashcity: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Guy u should start calling her u x girlfriend. Just a matter of time that guy wil bang her. Women have fish Brain and dat guy is gradually eating deep into her psychology and she will fall soonest...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin

So, what's the problem with this? She juz talk nasty abi? grin

She is the one that initiate the "sex talk".. And any guy will definitely answer her questions.. But if ur asking a question if she's a cheater or probably will cheat? My answer is possible...

Any female who are in a relationship that talk nasty in private messages with her mere male "friends" , u have to watch out..They can flip the table. wink BEWARE OF THOSE COOCHIE. grin

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by Nasri100(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Worried for you mate.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So, what's the problem with this? She juz talk nasty abi? grin

She is the one that initiate the "sex talk".. And any guy will definitely answer her questions.. But if ur asking a question if she's a cheater or probably will cheat? My answer is possible...

Any female who are in a relationship that talk nasty in private messages with her mere male "friends" , u have to watch out..They can flip the table. wink BEWARE OF THOSE COOCHIE. ;

Thanks
Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by fishbone123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
to me, its all nothing but don't sleep too much... start initiating sex_talks and other related sex word wen chatting her. don't be too religious. God bless and prosper u
Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
cashcity:
Guy u should start calling her u x girlfriend. Just a matter of time that guy wil bang her. Women have fish Brain and dat guy is gradually eating deep into her psychology and she will fall soonest...
dats if him neva bang am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by healthtouch: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
fishbone123:
to me, its all nothing but don't sleep too much... start initiating sex_talks and other related sex word wen chatting her. don't be too religious. God bless and prosper u

THANKS BRO
Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nothing serious about the chat though not right sometimes tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by Marshalxv(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is how it starts bro, from there they'll fix a day to meet and see if they're both capable of the nasty things they chat about .When the guy finally bang her, she'll feel bad and kind of remorseful, then she'll come back for more and the count continues. .

She sent u the screenshot cuz she wants u to up your game, maybe you're too religious or probably don't know when she's in the mood for some naughty chat.

Bottom line is.. your boat just cracked bro, it's just a matter of time b4 the obvious...

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Need Your Input by Olalan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
What really defines relationships this days? Seems you're cool sharing your woman if not you would have told her to stop the flirtation with the guy, I tell you they are just seconds away from having sex together if an opportunity presents itself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank you!! / Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Students, Narrates Her Ordeal / Kuami Eugene – Angela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.