Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? (8683 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Number 2 will work especially if u married to a troublesome angry womancheesy. It worked for the greatest Greek philosopher Aristotle who was married to a troublesome womancheesy. But i wont try either one on Twoclans cos she's a nice lady.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Cadec007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Twoclans:
kiss kiss kiss
is someone blushing?!! :-P :-P

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

She and her son would have eaten at her mum's house where she goes to pick him up or just make something simple before her husband gets back.

She would just make sure there is bread in the house just in case. She said what is the point of cooking when he will do shakara and say he is not eating. So she takes a holiday
well she has to careful oo cos if she too do am and jus dey indifferent over things den she don dey throw spanner into her own marriage.na so one babe go come see her husband in distress den dat one go come take advantage over d marriage.wen u offend ur partner dere is nothin wrong in u apologizing. Make person no go let pride destroy im marriagecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cadec007:
is someone blushing?!! :-P :-P

Serious blushing, I have turned purple.

Lefulefu has a way of making me have butterflies in my stomach wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? by Cadec007(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Twoclans:

Serious blushing, I have turned purple.

Lefulefu has a way of making me have butterflies in my stomach wink
i cn feel that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.