Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59029 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by uboma(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
LivingFree:

You still come across as the Jelted lover... This thread hasn't changed that. You can't be an angel and attract scum... you MUST have a lil scum in you (dealing with a married man is scummy) so you don't get vindicated because of this thread.

Anyway... how good was the D if you're still on his case years later shocked shocked

lol.

You have no chills, Sis
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
uboma:

lol.

You have no chills, Sis

I'm cool grin

The truth just sounds harsh tongue
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by MARKone(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2018
sauceEEP:
I remember siena because i was following his Audi thread, I even adjudged him a fellow with a heart of gold after he bought a brand new foreign car battery for a nairalander who created an SOS thread then. I think he forwarded cash to gazzuzz who facilitated the purchase and delivery to the said nairaland.

I still remember his birthday thread filled with pictures of his family which made me believe he's a loving husband who doesn't joke with his family...

Wow!!!! I can't believe what am reading here.......

Sha don't believe till you hear the man's side of the story. Trust me some women can switch on the dark side of every man, nevertheless, the children should not be used as collateral damage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 1:20pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

True, he should have kept his family off social media. He should also have kept loving, honoring and cherishing his wife.

Even if you fall out of love with your partner, even she irritates the hell out of you or she is a whiny biatch, for goodness sake don't take it out on your children. They are blameless in all these.

The innocent should not be made to pay for the misdeeds of parents who can't get their shiit right.

He is a mature, rational adult capable of making his own choices without external influence. He is trying to fvck up his kids' life, and that is the bone of naijagypsy's contention.

Very true.

When you are super active on social media, you can NEVER keep your job. You spend time online day and night. NL was addictive I swear. I refused to allow any forum derail me from my JOB or FAMILY RESPONSIBILITES. . . . Lai lai!

Even as active as I was, my job and family always came first. I NEVER MIXED THEM WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MESS. There must be boundaries, or you invite unnecessary distractions into your life.

Now, which of the women on or off NL has he kept in a committed relationship? Now, it is a UGANDAN woman?

Me? I nor be saint o. I loooooove RUNZ, cool cool cool. . . . But NEVER AT THE EXPENSE OF MY JOB OR FAMILY LIFE. cool cool cool

The most important factors here are THE CHILDREN.
Simple.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 1:23pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Apt !!

this is deep.

Almondjoy has been dropping snippets of wisdom since 1896 cheesy wink

Abi oooooooooo. . . .and snippets of kray-kray too. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:31pm On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

My friend OAM4J is still standing, Jarus too is standing. I respect these ones.

Coogar broke my heart with that his scandal. I felt really wounded

Oam4j is a good guy. I believe he is scandal free o. But I don't know what he's been up to lately. Someone will probably tell us how he's been laundering opec money in 4 continents. shocked

As for Cooger, or is it Cougar? I didn't like how he was run out of NL. I read the scammer threads, maybe not all. All I got was a "he-said she-said" situation where he and a girl fell in love and when it cooled, the girl in the relationship did not want to break up, going so far as to pledge a willingness to abort any of their fetus that carried a inherited disease. Who wouldn't run? Wonlasewonimi and others who know more may choose to differ sha. I read many posts and looked for something to hang Cougar on but didn't see a way to indict or convict him. But I will stand corrected as I may have missed the nuggets. I'm not trying to re-litigate that issue.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
ifyalways:

Hahaha
Omo Eko is one crazy girl, with her legendary Eko spellings and she no send anybody cheesy

RE: i remember a certain single mom Nlder even went on a vacation to London and stayed with the sienna's.
Interesting times it used to be then. grin

I miss OMO-EKO I swear. I loved that girl. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy she not SEND at all. No favorites. grin

Those were the good old days. YOU DARE NOT GO TO SLEEP with NL off o. Siena was sooooooo appealing. He would welcome all, but he had no boundaries. He lost control of his life and his mind.

He never or rarely dated Nigerian girls before coming to NL or Facebook. I remember our conversations on how he felt dating Nigerian ladies. . . compared to White ladies! Oh boy! The dude FUNNY DIE!!!! Kai! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The tin wey dey comot from im mouth? ? ?
Hmmmmmmmm!!! Classic!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 1:33pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

Oam4j is a good guy. I believe he is scandal free o. But I don't know what he's been up to lately. Someone will probably tell us how he's been laundering opec money in 4 continents. shocked

As for Cooger, or is it Cougar? I didn't like how he was run out of NL. I read the scammer threads, maybe not all. All I got was a "he-said she-said" situation where he and a girl fell in love and when it cooled, the girl in the relationship did not want to break up, going so far as to pledge a willingness to abort any of their fetus that carried a inherited disease. Who wouldn't run? Wonlasewonimi and others who know more may choose to differ sha. I'm not trying to re-litigate that issue.

It was about the money lol

He deflowered her
Girl was hurt cry cry

He's married to one of those on that thread
Moved to the states

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:38pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

He deflowered her
Girl was hurt cry cry

Moved to the states

Gettheheckouttahere! shocked

So did the scamming accusations start when he took up with the new girl? Was it inked nerd he married? Just remembered one of the names.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

Gettheheckouttahere! shocked

So did the scamming accusations start when he took up with the new girl? Was it inked nerd he married? Just remembered one of the names.

Inked nerd stopped coming a long time before then lol

Well
She said he was into fraud
He loaned money from her and didn't return
She got caught up inbtwn the debts and all

CC fraud thingy

Not inkednerd
Some self proclaimed feminist
Shrugs

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:43pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Inked nerd stopped coming a long time before then lol

Well
She said he was into fraud
He loaned money from her and didn't return
She got caught up inbtwn the debts and all

CC fraud thingy

Not inkednerd
Some self proclaimed feminist
Shrugs

O ga o! Well, he shouldn't have done that if he wasn't going to marry her. Yes I am that old school! tongue
Hope she's doing well. And he's atoned for that. undecided

P.S.
Doggone android text autocorrect: ATONED not stoned!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

O ga o! Well, he shouldn't have done that if he wasn't going to marry her. Yes I am that old school! tongue
Hope she's doing well. And he's stoned for that. undecided

He's definitely enjoying his married life
Maybe
Who knows
cheesy cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46pm On May 04, 2018
ifyalways:

You are right.

She might still be in love and would jump back into his bed morrow if he goes back to her, warts and all. What do I know? cry

I think we are waaaaaaay past the “bed” phase.
After 3 kids made from that same bed? ? ?. . . .Any woman in her shoes will be looking for security and a sense of belonging. After going through all these, the “bed” remains cold for ever.

A man continues to search for a “warm bed” even in “agbaya” phases of life. Women mature quickly. They want their families INTACT, even without warmth and romance. The children having BOTH PARENTS AROUND FOR THEM IS PARAMOUNT.

The reason MOST women will stay in their abusive or stagnating relationships or marriages. Just for the man to be there and HELP WITH THE KIDS. The kids do not care if mom and dad are in love. All they want is BOTH PARENTS WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THEM.

Is it easy to be A SINGLE MOM OF 3? shocked shocked shocked
In the UK kwa nu? undecided

I will not wish that on my enemy o.

Na DIE be dat o.

As for the “warts” factor, relationships and marriages come with many gifts. wink
Say you nor fit swim nor mean say you nor go cross Atlantic Ocean abi? cheesy What doesn’t kill you, makes you STRONGEST! wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Maybe
Who knows
cheesy cheesy

Atoned is what I wrote o! Thank God I caught it.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
A conversation or reports about other people's private lives that might be unkind, disapproving, and blatant lies from the pit of hell is a mental disorder though not classified as a grave illness but I will advice some persons in here should go for psychiatric evaluation and it's not expensive just in case you're broke too.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2018
grin :Inked nerd
Spiked cylinder
Freecocoa... Stirring the hornets. tongue

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

Atoned is what I wrote o! Thank God I caught it.

He wasn't sorry
He was even flexing muscles
And anyone against him
He was threatening and digging out stories

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by uboma(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
sauceEEP:
I remember siena because i was following his Audi thread, I even adjudged him a fellow with a heart of gold after he bought a brand new foreign car battery for a nairalander who created an SOS thread then. I think he forwarded cash to gazzuzz who facilitated the purchase and delivery to the said nairaland.

I still remember his birthday thread filled with pictures of his family which made me believe he's a loving husband who doesn't joke with his family...

Wow!!!! I can't believe what am reading here.......

Same here bro.

I can't believe Siena could change for a split second....

I guess one can never really tell....
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Very true.

When you are super active on social media, you can NEVER keep your job. You spend time online day and night. NL was addictive I swear. I refused to allow any forum derail me from my JOB or FAMILY RESPONSIBILITES. . . . Lai lai!

Even as active as I was, my job and family always came first. I NEVER MIXED THEM WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MESS. There must be boundaries, or you invite unnecessary distractions into your life.

Now, which of the women on or off NL has he kept in a committed relationship? Now, it is a UGANDAN woman?

Me? I nor be saint o. I loooooove RUNZ, cool cool cool. . . . But NEVER AT THE EXPENSE OF MY JOB OR FAMILY LIFE. cool cool cool

The most important factor her are THE CHILDREB.
Simple.
Nigerian women too get wahala. We don open hin nyash finish daz why he leave us run go Uganda.

I swerrit, I prevar Uganda to Kenya cheesy cheesy grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by isalegan2: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Maybe
Who knows
cheesy cheesy

I dunno. I liked the guy even though his posting style was angry belligerent guy. He was smart.

Too bad the love affair didn't work out for the girl. Thanks for clearing that up.

Good luck to them.

Gotta jet now!

Dyt:

He wasn't sorry
He was even flexing muscles
And anyone against him
He was threatening and digging out stories

cheesy cheesy

Oh? undecided

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
A conversation or reports about other people's private lives that might be unkind, disapproving, and blatant lies from the pit of hell is a mental disorder though not classified as a grave illness but I will advice some persons in here should go for psychiatric evaluation and it's not expensive just in case you're broke too.
Oh sure...
Folks here may need psych eval but please get off sir. tongue

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 1:54pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

He deflowered her
Girl was hurt cry cry

Moved to the states

Coogar is married and moved to US?

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 1:56pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Oh no
I am such an aproko

Runs outta thread
I need to go chase a scammer who scammed me

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Oh sure...
Folks here may need psych eval but please get off sir. tongue

Thank you
I can't just get off when folks like you are running around with shyte all over the damn place.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

Hope she's doing well. And he's atoned for that. undecided

P.S.
Doggone android text autocorrect: ATONED not stoned!
'Stoned' is not such a bad idea. The threat of being stoned will keep many a Casanova up the straight and narrow, with their trousers zipped up tight.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 1:59pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Yep. That is OLD news.

Hint: Wifey's username starts with 'S'

And that's enough aproko for one day grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 2:04pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Yep. That is OLD news.

Wow...
Dyt:

Oh no
I am such an aproko

Runs outta thread
I need to go chase a scammer who scammed me

I signed off when he was exposed... Part of me still regret it. He is a cool dude except for frauds.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
I can't just get off when folks like you are running around with shyte all over the damn place.
Get toilet paper and start cleaning cheesy......

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 2:11pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Sweet, but very unsafe. If you happen to have an affair with someone operating under a generational curse, they will come online to tell the world how you were 'begging' for love cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Get toilet paper and start cleaning cheesy......
angry
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
isalegan2:

As for Cooger, or is it Cougar? I didn't like how he was run out of NL. I read the scammer threads, maybe not all. All I got was a "he-said she-said" situation where he and a girl fell in love and when it cooled, the girl in the relationship did not want to break up, going so far as to pledge a willingness to abort any of their fetus that carried a inherited disease. Who wouldn't run? Wonlasewonimi and others who know more may choose to differ sha. I read many posts and looked for something to hang Cougar on but didn't see a way to indict or convict him. But I will stand corrected as I may have missed the nuggets. I'm not trying to re-litigate that issue.

Coogar was accused of credit card theft/scam

As for OAM4J, he is saving to buy someone a porche. He doesn't need distractions

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Yep. That is OLD news.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.