Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59020 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:43am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Calm down Oga
She had an affair with him without knowing he was still married
What dont you understand?

He lied
She found out and she left him
They never even met
ONLINE affair.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:53am On May 04, 2018
r231:

Me and Tpia happily married now o with 12 pikin cheesy

Kuku go and reserve room space at Aro cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Oyindidi(f): 11:09am On May 04, 2018
naijagypsy:
First of all if anyone has a clear conscience and fights for the rights of women and children i would suggest that this post is not deleted.

As Nigerians we are trying to move forward and also remove any notions that Nigerian men are abusive and even when they are ,we want to be known as people that make the abusers accountable and not otherwise. so i am going to break this down for you all.

Sienna is a domestic abuser who left his wife and children. he denied his wife the legal rights to stay in the UK after having 3 kids for him.

if anyone is in the UK they will be familiar with the payments made for children by the government and he held them for himself. he abandoned his family for over two months, moved in with another woman and has not paid a penny for his kids. I know his wife personally and alot of well wishers have been supporting her. he doesn't send any money for the kids and repeatedly lies. he even tried getting his wife deported and there is evidence of that as he was trying to get another girl called "mercedes: on nairaland to come and marry him while he gets his wife deported. this is why he never sorted her immigration papers, threatened his wife with the police. she is a hardworking woman but when a man brings you to an unknown country and doesn't give you any rights to work, there is not much you can do. even to sanitary basics and food shopping he did it all himself to keep his money and the money given to him by the government.

he came and lied to all of you and opened a fraudulent Go fund me page and deceived you all. as we speak he has changed his numbers and his wife cant reach him. he has totally disappeared and doesn't care about his three kids. i am not some random stranger saying this as i know that he is doing this!

now let me tell you about housing. he has always lied to the UK government to get housing assistance and in turn he gets a property and doesn't pay rent. he gets evicted from properties despite the money being given to him to pay the landlords. he refuses to pay and keeps it. his wife unfortunately doesn't have access to any of the accounts where the government pays money so she is normally left to the fate of his irresponsibility.he also never pays utility bills or council tax.

he has been abusive to his wife so many times. calls the police once she tries to defend herself, literally has not been in contact ,and when he posted the lies he told you recently i was in SHOCK! please no matter what you all do, DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY OR DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM! i tell you this because i have witnessed it all. if this post get deleted i am going to post on all social media and nigerian sites to protect people from him. even ladies on nairaland please be very careful!

its not about the woman its the 3 kids he has completely abandoned and is using the money the government gave them. he is stealing from them! yet he comes here acting like some auto-expert.what kind of heartless man would do this? honestly if any of you can reach him on here please do and let him come and challenge this post. and i am going to be writing to his employer as well and other organizations.

his wife is currently trying her best to take care of the kids and is fighting to stay in the country to care for the kids. and sienna if you get to read this.. i want you to know that you are a very VILE DIGUSTING AND EVIL HUMAN BEING! i am british as well so you cant do anything to me. all your threats will not work on me as i have solicitors and i have lodged a complaint against you for the threats you made against me.

moderators i am very happy to speak to you. do not take this post down please..

SIENNA BE A MAN AND GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR INNOCENT KIDS.. NOONE IS BEGGING YOU TO BE MARRIED. BE RESPONSIBLE.. I AM REPORTING YOU TO THE BENEFITS FRAUD TEAM! YOU ARE A SCAMMER..

your wife did not file for divorce!!!! you are a liar!!!!!!! stop lying to the good people here

Abeg make we hear word. Was it not the same woman that did couples question and answer with him some years ago?
So that guy ran away from those lovely kids he was showing off here? shocked l
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 11:12am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Don't mind that yeye guy oo
grin cheesy

Which of the guys? Wonsakiniko or Sagamite

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 11:13am On May 04, 2018
ifyalways:

You sef. How can you not hear/read about Cougar and Babe plus or minus other ladies?

And you didn't hear about R231 and Tpia? cheesy tongue Patani and that Uneme girl too? grin

My nld scandal free men for now are Omo Ibo, Jaybee3, Dayo. Oyb na Alhaji, he's entitled to peaceful foursomes tongue
The ones wey chop, clean mouth, no scandal include Sagamite, Doyin, Ibime

Na joke oo. E jor ma/sir

You didn't hear about me and kobojunkie

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 11:20am On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

Which of the guys? Wonsakiniko or Sagamite

Both
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 11:22am On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You didn't hear about me and kobojunkie

I thought you and mamagee3 were caught on cctv behind popeyes in corpus christi few years back

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 11:38am On May 04, 2018
ifyalways:

You sef. How can you not hear/read about Cougar and Babe plus or minus other ladies?

And you didn't hear about R231 and Tpia? cheesy tongue Patani and that Uneme girl too? grin

My nld scandal free men for now are Omo Ibo, Jaybee3, Dayo. Oyb na Alhaji, he's entitled to peaceful foursomes tongue

The ones wey chop, clean mouth, no scandal include Sagamite, Doyin, Ibime

Na joke oo. E jor ma/sir

R231 and who Tpia ke Eziokwu!! I actually thought that Tpia was a spambot ooh . . . embarassed embarassed

Please my Omo Ibo should not even be named in the same sentence with these guys. He is in a class of his own, perfect gentleman no doubt! cool cool

Jaybee is cool too as far as I know . . I don't trust Dayo at all! tongue tongue
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 11:45am On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

True, he should have kept his family off social media. He should also have kept loving, honoring and cherishing his wife.

Even if you fall out of love with your partner, even she irritates the hell out of you or she is a whiny biatch, for goodness sake don't take it out on your children. They are blameless in all these.

The innocent should not be made to pay for the misdeeds of parents who can't get their shiit right.

He is a mature, rational adult capable of making his own choices without external influence. He is trying to fvck up his kids' life, and that is the bone of naijagypsy's contention.

Nairaland was like an extended family back then. And just like in the real world, the bad eggs were also there. But we let them take over this place completely!

Sienna was just a con-man pretending to be who he wasn't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

The guy fall my hand honestly speaking. Scammed many babes here.
This jaybee and Co were busy shielding him.
The only person I'm yet to suspect is r231.
Have done transactions with his company and yet to hear story so he might be legit. And he sure knows how to cover his tracks but one day his side will burst too. As per the rest of them in UK, I jump and pass.

Thank God I have moved to naija
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by raumdeuter: 11:46am On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

I thought you and mamagee3 were caught on cctv behind popeyes in corpus christi few years back

We didn't do anything, I took her there to feed her since her new occupation is to own numerous threads about how her boyfriend debosky isn't feeding her to get fatter than she is.

If I dey lie check her recent threads

https://www.nairaland.com/mamagee3
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 11:48am On May 04, 2018
r231:

Me and Tpia happily married now o with 12 pikin cheesy

Werey . . . angry
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

You are on a mission
cheesy cheesy

R231 is as legit as my big bum

Picture of your big bum or adonbilivit grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 11:51am On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

ONLINE affair.

Those ones are just as potent.

I remember falling head over heels for one who shall not be named, here on Nld.

Online affairs dey sweet abeg! tongue

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

That’s where we live jor
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 11:54am On May 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

We didn't do anything, I took her there to feed her since her new occupation is to own numerous threads about how her boyfriend debosky isn't feeding her to get fatter than she is.

If I dey lie check her recent threads

https://www.nairaland.com/mamagee3

Lmao she is now fat. You won't be able to carry this load anymore

BTW jaybee, r231, pataki and debosky are confirmed ashewos.... They can deny it here and I will expose them.

Can we close this now?

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Give us gist now

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

BTW jaybee, r231, pataki and debosky are confirmed ashewos.... They can deny it here and I will expose them.

Can we close this now?

soro niyen.

Ashewo Na crime ni
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 12:05pm On May 04, 2018
r231:

soro niyen.

Ashewo Na crime ni

So sienna should be exonerated.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 12:07pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Nairaland was like an extended family back then. And just like in the real world, the bad eggs were also there. But we let them take over this place completely!
Tell me about it. I remember how this section was back then.

Sienna was just a con-man pretending to be who he wasn't.
It is still shocking.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Sweet, but very unsafe. If you happen to have an affair with someone operating under a generational curse, they will come online to tell the world how you were 'begging' for love cheesy

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Billyonaire grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
Haaa, Siena oniranu!
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Billyonaire grin grin
LMAO

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
r231:

Picture of your big bum or adonbilivit grin

Come to the oza room

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by r231(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

So sienna should be exonerated.

Wetin consign agbero with overload
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

r231:

That’s where we live jor

Buhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Can we close this now?

And you are not ashewo?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 12:21pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

And you are not ashewo?
undecided undecided undecided

Do you have any record of my Ashewo activities here... I only mentor people.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Do you have any record of my Ashewo activities here... I only mentor people.

Yh
You mentor them in bed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

No fight here
My own scam.thread is brewing

Someone I dunno from no where
I loaned him and for few days now
He no reply my calls or messages
Yet he comes on NL

I will make sure that name goes down
angry

Pele grin grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On May 04, 2018
fredoooooo:

Pele grin grin

cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.