Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59250 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Aieromon stop peeping. Come and read what your mates are doing on this same nairaland

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On May 04, 2018
Na wa.

Who mention me here sef?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:32pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Nigerian women too get wahala. We don open hin nyash finish daz why he leave us run go Uganda.

I swerrit, I prevar Uganda to Kenya cheesy cheesy grin

Na the Uganda woman go last? undecided
Talk about taking unnecessary risks and complicating life for no reason.

If anyone can’t keep a job over these years, then SEVERE PSYCHOSIS is the main issue.

At what age? undecided

There is a time for everything.

With 3 lovely kids, what else can a man or woman be living for? undecided

What other work can you have but taking care of them? undecided

NL or a Facebook or Instagram or WhatsApp or Snapchat? undecided

When people are preparing for retiement and old age? undecided

I just don’t get it!

8 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

So you didn't hear that sagamite impregnated a midget and refused to accept the baby?. It was all over nl.
Hei!
This people will not kill me cheesy cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 3:24pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Na the Uganda woman go last? undecided
Talk about taking unnecessary risks and complicating life for no reason.

If anyone can’t keep a job over these years, then SEVERE PSYCHOSIS is the main issue.

At what age? undecided

There is a time for everything.

With 3 lovely kids, what else can a man or woman be living for? undecided

What other work can you have but taking care of them? undecided

NL or a Facebook or Instagram or WhatsApp or Snapchat? undecided

When people are preparing for retiement and old age? undecided

I just don’t get it!
And the answer is...

Mid-life crisis.

QED cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
grin :Inked nerd
Spiked cylinder
Freecocoa... Stirring the hornets. tongue

spikey was Doyin's babe at the time.

i heard she had moved from naija to Aussie. ,. ,
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Wow...

I signed off when he was exposed... [b]Part of me still regret it. [/b]He is a cool dude except for frauds.

at the time, I felt you were too harsh on cougar. he might have had his faults but he was a decent and intelligent guy.

I am happy to hear that he is married and all settled now.

i am keen to know the ID of the girl he married though grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

As for OAM4J, he is saving to buy someone a porche. He doesn't need distractions

OAM4J is decent. there was a time he was chasing one decent Yoruba girl here but that one didn't seem to get the message that he really fancied her. grin

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Abi oooooooooo. . . .and snippets of kray-kray too. cheesy

snippets?

several ship load you mean grin grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by JoannaSedley(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

shocked shocked Revelation time
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On May 04, 2018
IAmMercedes:

You think I'm looking for a moment to shine? Don't be dense. On Nairaland? Get a grip!

I talked about these things when they happened years ago, people said I was a bitter lover.

Now I'm glad it's out in the open the kinda scum he is. WITH PROOF!

I've said my bit.
Hide your face
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 3:42pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

at the time, I felt you were too harsh on cougar. he might have had his faults but he was a decent and intelligent guy.

I am happy to hear that he is married and all settled now.

i am keen to know the ID of the girl he married though grin

He was on my case then calling me a security guard at tesco... So I wanted to prove there's dignity in being a security guard than being a fraudster.

Then he swindled the girl and that one now contacted me to help me nail him.

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Wow she is in Australia now?
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
Coogar is married? shocked shocked

And no invitation? His stinginess has not left him.
Thats good to know. Wishing him the best minus stinginess. Seems like the wife was sourced from here too. U go fear nairaland.
If I dig deep I might know the lady since she is a member here. Suspecting somebody. Congrats to them
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

And the answer is...

Mid-life crisis.

QED cheesy cheesy
He is looking for tight puccy. Maybe he wasn't fully loaded and now it's wobbling especially if it wasn't handled well after child bearing. ( I may be joking but this is the most common thing that makes married men start behaving like person wey take tramadol and codeine)

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 3:57pm On May 04, 2018
I swear down, if Coogan is married and to a NLdr and didn't invite us, wicked does not even begin to describe him. angry

I mean, we are all one big family. Just small fight and he ditched us all. Is that fair?

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

He was on my case then calling me a security guard at tesco... So I wanted to prove there's dignity in being a security guard than being a fraudster.

Then he swindled the girl and that one now contacted me to help me nail him.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin did he really say that? lol. cougar was badly mouthed and very insane.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

He is looking for tight puccy. Maybe he wasn't fully loaded and now it's wobbling especially if it wasn't handled well after child bearing. ( I may be joking but this is the most common thing that makes married men start behaving like person wey take tramadol and codeine)

if I remember correctly, she had all three kids via C section. so puccy issue is ruled out.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:
I swear down, if Coogan is married and to a NLdr and didn't invite us, wicked does not even begin to describe him. angry

I mean, we are all one big family. Just small fight and he ditched us all. Is that fair?

not fair at all.

I am very upset that I didn't get an invite. angry

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 4:05pm On May 04, 2018
sassysure:

That, and the 'okro and egusi' BS.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

You are an oldie here na. Them plenty na. platinumnk, the pelican, Coogar, inspired motors... And those are the ones whey blow reach nl.

platinumnk is married and in a miserable marriage cry

Karma? undecided https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/very-depressed-about-upcoming-wedding/

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Agbaletu: 4:24pm On May 04, 2018
These revelations are just too much for a man. Something is really wrong with Sienna. The guy is short tempered.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by oyetpel(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2018
Anabell2:

Karma? undecided https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/very-depressed-about-upcoming-wedding/

Chai, you are so good in digging and looking up people.

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ralphlauren(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2018
Anabell2:

speechless. shocked really sad. but why marry a non-educated American guy when there are several single well educated Nigerians

i remember the issue she had with inspiredm grin
nairaland was on fire when the inspired exposed her
the whole nairaland literally rose against her.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

speechless. shocked really sad. but why marry a non-educated American guy when there are several single well educated Nigerians

Yeah, I was leading the fray because she had spent The last 6 months s shouting about how Nigerians are all corrupt theives. That was when we found she was forming. Gal claimed her folks were doctor and lawyer and she was working in chase manhattan. Turns out she was an intern, and folks were regular earners.

The gal had bad friends ayettymama and some useless rapper

Fast forward to three years later and the inspiredm we were all fighting for is scamming right left and center

Weird lessons from nl

5 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 4:48pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Inspiredm turned out to be a fraudster too.

Shame

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 4:49pm On May 04, 2018
Gboliwe:

Inspiredm turned out to be a fraudster too.

Shame

Was he not also married to busybody? Maybe they were just nyanshing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 4:51pm On May 04, 2018
Anabell2:

Lol . . . I dey laugh! wink
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Gboliwe: 4:52pm On May 04, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Was he not also married to busybody? lipsrsealed

In the past. My sister Busybody got wiser and moved on before he was declared a fraudster.

I miss BB so badly. Sister BB if you are here, I suspect you are know that I miss you badly embarassed

3 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Yeah, I was leading the fray because she had spent The last 6 months s shouting about how Nigerians are all corrupt theives. That was when we found she was forming. Gal claimed her folks were doctor and lawyer and she was working in chase manhattan. Turns out she was an intern, and folks were regular earners.

The gal had bad friends ayettymama and some useless rapper

Fast forward to three years later and the inspiredm we were all fighting for is scamming right left and center

Weird lessons from nl

She's into so many things at the moment
According to her:

She's a nurse
She sells clothes
She sews clothes
She sells flight ticket
Shes into trading forex
etc
undecided

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

The American hubby looks scary with rough beards all over lipsrsealed

I have seen their wedding pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by wonlasewonimi: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
Ralphlauren:

OAM4J is decent. there was a time he was chasing one decent Yoruba girl here but that one didn't seem to get the message that he really fancied her. grin

Which oam4j?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.