Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture (25824 Views)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Oluwambo147(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newbiee:
Please forget about all these blackmails to force us to agree to same sex marriage. It will never see the light of the day in Nigeria. It is against our culture, tradition and religion. We may be divided in some other areas, but we are united in saying no to same sex marriage in Nigeria. The west is trying to force it down our throat through whatever means. GEJ has denied it, they empower Boko haram to scuttle his government and back PMB to do their bidding. Now that PMB has betrayed them by denouncing it, they are Reenforcing insecurity in our land and promoting Atiku to do their bidding. It will never work. Nigerians are united in this. We say No to Same sex marriage period.
The western world are the cause of the killings going on Nigeria ANODA one
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by harmbhrosz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Of course, it's very simple.

You see, lesbian sex can still satisfy a straight man's sensual/visual pleasure needs... quite unlike gay(man) sex which appears to be very very very disgusting in the eyes of any straight man.

That's why.
then why not just remove your eyes and go your way or why not report then to the police?

Why do they have to lynch a fellow human... Later now they'll come here and be shouting Fulani herdmen are killers.

Mehn! The human specie is just too complex to understand

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by harmbhrosz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
kraftyiyk:
According to Many Paquio, "Even animals are wiser than the LGBT, cause animals have the inate ability to identify the opposite sex when they want to mate".
but the same animals will end up sleeping with their parent once they are of age right?

Be there and be making stupidd comparison

4 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by AloneTK: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
As much as I do not support Homosexuals, treating a human being in this manner is bad. The Nigerian law is against such and I believe the law should accommodate penalty/fine/punishment for such practice. why not let the law deal with them rather than subject them to such inhuman treatment. A lot of us that are not gay have very questionable characters/behaviour that is far worse than this. I don't think this system called naija will ever heal.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by harmbhrosz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oluwambo147:
The western world are the cause of the killings going on Nigeria ANODA one
you go fear conspiracy na cheesy

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by em3r4ld(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
If this was the approach Nigerians have taken on most of the politicians — who have not only stolen the peoples’ mandate, but have impoverished them — corruption would have been nearly obliterated. Unfortunately, we chase rat while our hut is on fire. #smh

3 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Oluwambo147(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you go fear conspiracy na cheesy
that was from a cowhary youth
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newbiee:
Please forget about all these blackmails to force us to agree to same sex marriage. It will never see the light of the day in Nigeria. It is against our culture, tradition and religion. We may be divided in some other areas, but we are united in saying no to same sex marriage in Nigeria. The west is trying to force it down our throat through whatever means. GEJ has denied it, they empower Boko haram to scuttle his government and back PMB to do their bidding. Now that PMB has betrayed them by denouncing it, they are Reenforcing insecurity in our land and promoting Atiku to do their bidding. It will never work. Nigerians are united in this. We say No to Same sex marriage period.

This is the most stupid thing I've ever read in my life. To think it has people who "liked " the post, shows there's no hope for the country. Yes, there's no hope for a country where ignorance reigns and thrives.

4 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by cyprex: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Basiljoe:
I tire for this country. I just weak.

you can be tired to all we care. This is Nigeria, we may not be getting it right all the time, we may not be united all the time but, in this case, we are right and united in it.
If you are tired there are options open for you elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Oluwambo147(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
harmbhrosz:
but the same animals will end up sleeping with their parent once they are of age right?

Be there and be making stupidd comparison
leave them mad people den no fit stand Fulani herdsmen but den fit lynch and maim gay men

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by jared007: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newbiee:
ur head correct recently they invited buhari over to London concerning the issue. If he refuses the Brits would overthrow his govt.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by aikhimself: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Those who have sex before marriage are called fornicators. It is wrong but never the same level as abomination carried out by those filthy reprobates.

Homosexuals are child molesters, they spread AIDS, have high suicide rates, have low life expectancy.

It is so unnatural that even animals are disgusted of it

TheUbermensch:

I believe sodomites have the same punishment as those who have sex before marriage but you choose to obliterate that fact maybe because you started having sex way before marriage.

Remove the log from your eye first.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Rickyuzzy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Stupid Nigerians.. they only flex their power on the helpless... Bobrisky is out of the closet. But he has die hard fans and all... He drives round Lagos.. attends weddings... People hail him everywhere.

But two guys who are nobodies are lynched. The problem is that in Nigeria, once u are rich... U are covered.

But in the real sense of it, let's have a rethink. What is wrong with being gay. That it deserves 14years of imprisonment or ynching. I am still yet to see it. In the 21st century as always, u don't base laws on religious ideologies, even if we were to base it on that. Then fornication and adultery should be criminalised.

Again, those supporting the lynching, what gives u the right to take a life that you can't create in the first instance.

I am not understanding you guys vexation. Leave them let them be. Y'all screaming at them, do you know what your brother's or sons are into. Will you kill them because of that. Your comments here have driven people who need help and counselling to suicide because you feel that you are holier than thou.

Whenever we make comments on this platform just know that a child nearby who needs some kind of help is reading.

Religious country my foot with the most corrupt set of humans. Nonsense![color=#990000][/color]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by TheUbermensch: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
aikhimself:
Those who have sex before marriage are called fornicators. It is wrong but never the same level as abomination carried out by those filthy reprobates.

Homosexuals are child molesters, they spread AIDS, have high suicide rates, have low life expectancy.

It is so unnatural that even animals are disgusted of it

Fornicators don't spread AIDS?

Don't molest children?

Don't commit suicide?

Don't have lowlife expectancy?

What is natural about fornication?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
harmbhrosz:
then why not just remove your eyes and go your way or why not report then to the police?

Why do they have to lynch a fellow human... Later now they'll come here and be shouting Fulani herdmen are killers.

Mehn! The human specie is just too complex to understand

There's really nothing complex about humans if only you can understand the simple or basic psychology behind some of the actions of humans.

You see, sex is actually a thing of the mind.

You cannot have or enjoy sex without some form of imagination already formed in your mind.

Thus when a straight man imagines or thinks of gay sex, it automatically registers a very horrible picture in his mind.

He knows it's something he doesn't want for himself.

Thus, he just can't understand why another man will want such a horrible act for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

If dem catch even you wey dey advocate homosexuality dem go lynch you join. Nonsense!!

☣ ☠

Romeo is gay also. He is not just an advocate.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by harmbhrosz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

There's really nothing complex about humans if only you can understand the simple or basic psychology behind some of the actions of humans.

You cannot have or enjoy sex without some form of imagination already formed in your mind.

Thus when a straight man thinks of gay sex, it automatically registers a very horrible picture in his mind.

Thus, he just can't understand why another man will want such a horrible act for themselves.
and the next line of action for the straight man is to lynch/kill the gay while furnication, adultery, bribery, corruption, is pleasing to his eyes right?

Hope you now see why I said the human specie is complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Thus when a straight man imagines or thinks of gay sex, it automatically registers a very horrible picture in his mind.

So of you don't understand something , the right thing to do is to attack it. Now I can imagine why polio really thrived in the north, of course they didn't understand what vaccination is. When you don't understand something, is it not imperative to learn and read about it. You see why this country will always be backwards, it's because ignorance breathes and thrives amongst our youth and they revel in it. There's surely no hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Octaves(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
homosexuality is bad but nobody has the right to Lynch or assault these men in this manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

So of you don't understand something , the right thing to do is to attack it. Now I can imagine why polio really thrived in the north, of course they didn't understand what vaccination is. When you don't understand something, is it not imperative to learn and read about it. You see why this country will always be backwards, it's because ignorance breathes and thrives amongst our youth and they revel in it. There's surely no hope.

The truth is that there are some things you can't just understand as a straight man no matter how much you try.

Male gay sex is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Davidson5(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newbiee:

I bet you're clear observant of the issues of the liberals in Nigeria. Even though, I don't support PMB administration which is clearly a disaster for me.
Atiku is liberal. Saraki is liberal. Dino is liberal. And ofcourse the moment nigeria vote that sowore in.... don't mention.
Infact there lots of liberal politicians in Nigeria that I don't want them to be in power otherwise welcome to the gloomy vale nation and face the wrath.
LGBT rights is from pit of hell. Rights my foot!
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by crafteck(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
a

It's like you are the special assistant to God in judgement.
I hope you are spotless (without sin)

why is it that when others are busy hustling in the street this afternoon some others are busy moving from house to house peeping looking for gossip

Even if he is a gay, why not send him to proper people like pastors for counseling. killing should be meant for killers
a man Hot enough to sleep with a man might rape the pastor
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by BluntBoy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is that we chase after irrelevant things.

I can't understand why it was easy to criminalise homosexuality but not to provide electricity in the 21st century. Anyone who has ever witnessed lynchings in Nigeria would wonder if Nigeria is truly in the 21st century with the rest of the world.

In this country of ours, where looting is a normal thing and corruption is so pervasive, you still hear news of people getting lynched or paraded naked for having sex in the bush or for engaging in adultery.

Instead of facing the forces that have wittingly impoverished us (politicians and pastors alike), we face people who have done nothing wrong to us. For I cannot understand why homosexuality is a crime that draws a severe sentence while corruption (the very thing that has held us down, in spite of our enormous resources) is celebrated.

4 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Iamthoney(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
The mofo say "Dare to love"...wey punna plenty na my fellow man nyansh go dey move my preek...tufiakwa!!! wakanda rubbish be this kwanu?
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jabioro:
Homosexual is evil.is as bad as every aformentioned crime..

Maybe even worse.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by jnrremedy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
any body supporting this type of treatment to adults cos of how they choose to live their private lives is a demon and ought not to be called a human

for Christ sake how can u condemn people to death cos of their private decisions that do not in anyway affect another person

I don't support same sex but that doesn't mean people that do otherwise must all die
our greatest problem in Nigeria is that we don't value lives and not until we start seeing human lives as sacred we won't move forward

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by InHim4Him(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who gave people the right to lynch a human being? Damn! This is stupid, this is so stupid. Nobody deserves to go through this kind of hell.

And who gave you the right to question what other people do or say? Physician heal thyself!

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by SOFTENGR: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I don't know how your opinion of someone else's private affairs gives you the right to want to kill him. He's doing something in private and not hurting anyone. You're repulsed by it but is that any reason to kill him? When it doesn't affect you?
Your reasoning can only make sense in sane climes, not in a backward society like ours. Right to life is a fundamental human right, but in Nigeria we don't value it.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Beating is not enough hold the bastard down and razor off his manhood and use corn hub to block his anus and let him go. Useless animals.

How can a man be saying is in mutual love with fellow man is he crazy he deserve beaten seriously and we have loads of babes praying for man Every day even sex doll are available. Beat him more so that demon in his f u c k I n head will cry out. No apology pls.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

The truth is that there are some things you can't just understand as a straight man no matter how much you try.

Male gay sex is one of them.

Lol.... it's like a white man saying there are some things he can't understand and one of them is saying a black man is human like him. The reason you're saying you can't or don't want to understand is that, you're not on the receiving end of the hate, attack , insults and all sort of shits that come with being different. One day, you'll understand or you'll be forced to understand, when one of your siblings , kids or loved ones come out to you as gay (save me with the God forbid shit), if you still have a bit of humanity in you, you will understand, you will learn to understand and see that there's actually no difference and nothing weird you just fail to see it.

I remember a guy in my school , he's albino, we (his classmates and friends) used to make fun of him, we'll remove his glasses from his face, taunt him that he couldn't eat salt or play football with us under the Sun. Though I stopped as i grew older. In our final year, our senior prefect (one of the most popular and liked guy in the school), his mum gave birth to an albino. It was then we learnt and we understood that that friend of ours was not an abomination or different (we used to call him "ebora" ) . No one like him more than that our senior prefect .

Do you know that there are still countries in Africa where Albinoes are killed and are still seen as an abomination. Do you know left handed people are still seen as "not right" or abomination. Do you know that people that suffer from down syndrome are still seen as "mad people.

I understand you when you say you don't want to understand. You feel you're on top of the food chain, you're straight, you're perfect , you're not an abomination, you're better than those that love differently or look different. Until Boom!!!, You find yourself in a racist environment e.g Russia, Italy, where you're treated and seen as nothing but a black monkey, you look like and abomination to them, you're attacked and cursed all the time. You have no right to choice of anything, not even life, cause they can take it anything. At that moment in your life, you'll beg and cry for understanding. Note that this racists tormenting your life can't just understand why a man with black/ brown skin can be considered as humans and not monkeys. It sounds disgusting for you to say a monkey(black man) deserves to live same quality life as them, no!!! An animal should be treated as one. It should attacked, cage and made fun of. His life should be miserable. Then you'll learn to understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by ICEMAN(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
This boy is a fool.Stupid people always make stupid comments.lgbt Dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Newborn Baby In Gutter In Benue, Baby Dies After Rainfall (Graphic) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.