Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture (25819 Views)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newbiee:
Please forget about all these blackmails to force us to agree to same sex marriage. It will never see the light of the day in Nigeria. It is against our culture, tradition and religion. We may be divided in some other areas, but we are united in saying no to same sex marriage in Nigeria. The west is trying to force it down our throat through whatever means.

Culture and tradition are not static.

A century and a half ago, a white slave owner would have have it found it very amusing if you suggested a black man could someday be a US president.

At a point in our history, it was acceptable to murder twins, enslave others and make human sacrifices.

Now it is no longer so.

A few years ago, if you had a child out of wedlock, you would be ostracized.

No one bats an eye anymore.

Sections of the Bible support slavery, mass murder and all sorts of detestable things. But as a society, we've grown beyond some of those, so we pretend they are not there, and go along with what is presently culturally acceptable.

Cultural change doesn't happen in a blink, it takes a while.

The goal isn't for you to change and be less hostile towards gays, it's probably too late for that.

The people who will accept gays are the kids being born right now, the kids in the nursery school and those who will be born tomorrow.

A few generations ago airing a show like Big Brother would have been inconceivable. But here we are.

The next generation will be more forgiving of some of the things we condemn with such bile today.

"A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." ------ Max Planck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Jabioro: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Maybe even worse.
Maybe the advocate didn't know the law of the land.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
if this guy get small brain, this picture will get him a permanent stay in USA , UK or Australia

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Africa is a shithole.

There is nothing we don't tolerate.

About 50 years ago it was unthinkable that women should trade their bodies for money. Now it is a norm. In fact you don't have the right to criticize those who engage in it after all is it your body?

About 50 years ago it was unfathomable that a woman should have a baby for a man without being legally married to him. But it happens now and such females receive the designation "baby mama" and they are happy about it.

Maybe I'm going too far.

But there were times in Africa when a boy and girl only had sex after performing marriage rights. Not before. If it so happened otherwise there were dire consequences. But you know the story today.

You see nothing wrong in your girlfriend proving her love to you by giving you good sex but there's a problem with homosexuality? On what grounds please? On what grounds would it have a problem without you also being at fault?

All ye hypocritic Africans.

As human beings we are restrained by societal rules and values without which everybody does what they like and chaos and confusion will be the order of the day. that is what defines a people, without which we are more or less like wild animals. In many arab countries a woman dare not show her hair or face in public you might be thinking to yourself that's rubbish but it's not rubbish to them it is the rule and that is whom they are, some of their women might not be ok with it but that is what society demands. So should we replicate that here because they do it? In india it is the woman that pays dowry to the man's family, should we replicate that here because they do it? In Many muslims territories it is ok to marry and have sex with an 8, 9, 10 to 12 year old children. It is their culture. Should we replicate it here because they do it? You can as well condone fathers having sex with their daughters because they are both adults and it is their bodies. Or blood brothers and sisters bleeping each other. I am sure If I do a little research their might be territories such things happen and is legal but should we replicate it here because they do? I can go on and on but society is society what is not accepted here might be accepted there. That is what makes every community a community. Even in Europe and america homosexuality is still very controversial. Prostitution has been an institution as old as humanity itself and has always been in Africa, men have always had kids outside of marriage since time immemorial all these are social vices and even till today are still frowned upon. This is Africa we don't tolerate homosexuals !!

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by olowobaba10: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
IS STEALING, FORNICATION, LYING, ADULTERY, KILLING ETC PART OF YOUR CULTURE?
Newbiee:
Please forget about all these blackmails to force us to agree to same sex marriage. It will never see the light of the day in Nigeria. It is against our culture, tradition and religion. We may be divided in some other areas, but we are united in saying no to same sex marriage in Nigeria. The west is trying to force it down our throat through whatever means. GEJ has denied it, they empower Boko haram to scuttle his government and back PMB to do their bidding. Now that PMB has betrayed them by denouncing it, they are Reenforcing insecurity in our land and promoting Atiku to do their bidding. It will never work. Nigerians are united in this. We say No to Same sex marriage period.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Lol.... it's like a white man saying there are some things he can't understand and one of them is saying a black man is human like him. The reason you're saying you can't or don't want to understand is that, you're not on the receiving end of the hate, attack , insults and all sort of shits that come with being different. One day, you'll understand or you'll be forced to understand, when one of your siblings , kids or loved ones come out to you as gay (save me with the God forbid shit), if you still have a bit of humanity in you, you will understand, you will learn to understand and see that there's actually no difference and nothing weird you just fail to see it.

I remember a guy in my school , he's albino, we (his classmates and friends) used to make fun of him, we'll remove his glasses from his face, taunt him that he couldn't eat salt or play football with us under the Sun. Though I stopped as i grew older. In our final year, our senior prefect (one of the most popular and liked guy in the school), his mum gave birth to an albino. It was then we learnt and we understood that that friend of ours was not an abomination or different (we used to call him "ebora" ) . No one like him more than that our senior prefect .

Do you know that there are still countries in Africa where Albinoes are killed and are still seen as an abomination. Do you know left handed people are still seen as "not right" or abomination. Do you know that people that suffer from down syndrome are still seen as "mad people.

I understand you when you say you don't want to understand. You feel you're on top of the food chain, you're straight, you're perfect , you're not an abomination, you're better than those that love differently or look different. Until Boom!!!, You find yourself in a racist environment e.g Russia, Italy, where you're treated and seen as nothing but a black monkey, you look like and abomination to them, you're attacked and cursed all the time. You have no right to choice of anything, not even life, cause they can take it anything. At that moment in your life, you'll beg and cry for understanding. Note that this racists tormenting your life can't just understand why a man with black/ brown skin can be considered as humans and not monkeys. It sounds disgusting for you to say a monkey(black man) deserves to live same quality life as them, no!!! An animal should be treated as one. It should attacked, cage and made fun of. His life should be miserable. Then you'll learn to understand.

I don't actually blame the white man who is a racist for being a racist.

That's his problem.

The best I can do for myself is to avoid being in an area where white racists are so many in number.

That's common sense and the need for survival.

The same thing is required of all gay people, most especially gay men.

Just continue to do your thang but please, please, please, just try to keep it on the low... inside your closet... behind closed doors.

Because once you bring it out, you should be ready to face the consequences.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Chrisbeks: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Your head no correct at all, u need brain surgery. Fool!!
You fit hide because this a faceless forum, if them born you well DM me or respond when I DM you let's meet in real life and repeat this nonsense to my face. I swear that day will be your last day on earth. Thunder fire you, u think it's anybody you can be trying this nonsense with. I will DM you now, if you believe say u gallant just respond, You get luck say u no post your picture for your profile, I for hunt you down, I promise you that. This will be the most expensive mistake you ever made in your life. Don't chicken out o, respond to my DM if you know you're a man. If you don't you're a bastard
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

As human beings we are restrained by societal rules and values without which everybody does what they like and chaos and confusion will be the order of the day. that is what defines a people, without which we are more or less like wild animals. In many arab countries a woman dare not show her hair or face in public you might be thinking to yourself that's rubbish but it's not rubbish to them it is the rule and that is whom they are, some of their women might not be ok with it but that is what society demands. So should we replicate that here because they do it? In india it is the woman that pays dowry to the man's family, should we replicate that here because they do it? In Many muslims territories it is ok to marry and have sex with an 8, 9, 10 to 12 year old children. It is their culture. Should we replicate it here because they do it? You can as well condone fathers having sex with their daughters because they are both adults and it is their bodies. Or blood brothers and sisters bleeping each other. I am sure If I do a little research their might be territories such things happen and is legal but should we replicate it here because they do? I can go on and on but society is society what is not accepted here might be accepted there. That is what makes every community a community. Even in Europe and america homosexuality is still very controversial. Prostitution has been an institution as old as humanity itself and has always been in Africa, men have always had kids outside of marriage since time immemorial all these are social vices and even till today are still frowned upon. This is Africa we don't tolerate homosexuals !!

Exactly!!!

We don't just like it.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Rickyuzzy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chrisbeks:

You fit hide because this a faceless forum, if them born you well DM me or respond when I DM you let's meet in real life and repeat this nonsense to my face. I swear that day will be your last day on earth. Thunder fire you, u think it's anybody you can be trying this nonsense with. I will DM you now, if you believe say u gallant just respond, You get luck say u no post your picture for your profile, I for hunt you down, I promise you that. This will be the most expensive mistake you ever made in your life. Don't chicken out o, respond to my DM if you know you're a man. If you don't you're a bastard

U are an idiot for threatening someone.. a big case for a fool. Power flexing. Low class illiterate.typical nigerian ignorant. what do u wanna do to the fellow. See eehhnn... Send me DM sef. But make sure in that DM u add your name, address and phone number.

Ur case will be settled in ASAP! An idiot of a bully u are!
U go know say anything goes in this country
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Chrisbeks: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

U are an idiot for threatening someone.. a big case for a fool. Power flexing. Low class illiterate.typical nigerian ignorant. what do u wanna do to the fellow. See eehhnn... Send me DM sef. But make sure in that DM u add your name, address and phone number.

I've just sent u a DM respond if them born u well, idiot!!

Modified: nairaland are refusing to send the DM they said I've sent too many and I have to wait. Just chill bro, This game is on, sooner or later we go meet and it will be very interesting, I promise u that
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

I don't actually blame the white man who is a racist for being a racist.

That's his problem.

The best I can do for myself is to avoid being in an area where white racists are so many in number.

That's common sense and the need for survival.

The same thing is required of all gay people, most especially gay men.

Just continue to do your thang but please, please, please, just try to keep it on the low.

Because once you bring it out, you should be ready to face the consequences.

Lol..... lol..... I like you .... I really do like you. You always find a way to shy away from the truth. And i also say Amen to your prayer of never leaving this country (ahn ahn, no na.... I'm not cursing you, just read my explanation). You are a black homophobic Christian/Muslim. You can't go to U.S , U.K , Germany, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Ireland , Netherlands (notice the trend) because they don't tolerate Homophobia . It's somewhat illegal to display any form of hate in those countries, you can be jailed for it (and I like you too much to see you jailed). You can't go to Russia, China, Korea, Italy, those are the few countries with institutionalised racism that I know. But well, you can go to Ghana, Uganda, Kenya , Zambia , Iraq, India, Yemen, Indonesia, these countries allow black people and homophobes but again these are some of the poorest and most regressive countries in the world which I don't like for you cos I really like you. So it's better for you to remain in Nigeria forever, here, you can be king, attack gays as much as you want. (Oya , say Amen to my prayer nau). Should I also add that none of your family will leave 9ja, abi nau.... You won't want any of your family members to be in contact with gay people or racists. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Meet me?

Naa, you are too small of a human to meet me, u won't meet me. I will deal with u from afar. Once u send that address... Be ready to expect whatever. U can also add your place of work address. Ur social media accounts too. Hacking of your online accounts will be easy once we have your email address.... Ur stupid bully of a life that u cherish so much will be taken away from u. I will make you an example for other internet bullies. U think this is oshodi street fight. No everything done to you will be clean. And take my words. Everything I have said will HAPPEN Just get the required information to me. Iranu oshi!
Chrisbeks:

I've just sent u a DM respond if them born u well, idiot!!

Modified: nairaland are refusing to send the DM they said I've sent too many and I have to wait. Just chill bro, This game is on, sooner or later we go meet and it will be very interesting, I promise u that
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Chrisbeks: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

As if you didn't see the way he insulted me that made me respond to him in that manner. That's how people like you stupidly jump in and receive punishments that are meant for others
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Lol..... lol..... I like you .... I really do like you. You always find a way to shy away from the truth. And i also say Amen to your prayer of never leaving this country (ahn ahn, no na.... I'm not cursing you, just read my explanation). You are a black homophobic Christian/Muslim. You can't go to U.S , U.K , Germany, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Ireland , Netherlands (notice the trend) because they don't tolerate Homophobia . It's somewhat illegal to display any form of hate in those countries, you can be jailed for it (and I like you too much to see you jailed). You can't go to Russia, China, Korea, Italy, those are the few countries with institutionalised racism that I know. But well, you can go to Ghana, Uganda, Kenya , Zambia , Iraq, India, Yemen, Indonesia, these countries allow black people and homophobes but again these are some of the poorest and most regressive countries in the world which I don't like for you cos I really like you. So it's better for you to remain in Nigeria forever, here, you can be king, attack gays as much as you want. (Oya , say Amen to my prayer nau). Should I also add that none of your family will leave 9ja, abi nau.... You won't want any of your family members to be in contact with gay people or racists. grin grin grin

Believe it or not, I won't physically or verbally attack anyone for being gay.

If all my friends are gays, believe it or not, I won't have any problem with that...

... as long as they manage to keep conducting their business behind closed doors!

But trying to make me see being gay as normal or natural or cool is what will never happen!

And by the way, what's the big deal about leaving the country?

Do you think it has been a bed of roses all the way for all those who have managed to leave this country?

Mtcheewwww. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I don't know how your opinion of someone else's private affairs gives you the right to want to kill him. He's doing something in private and not hurting anyone. You're repulsed by it but is that any reason to kill him? When it doesn't affect you?
you're very right man, so far as he is not hurting or raping anyone he's not dangerous and no one has the right to beat or kill him, am not in support of gay but Nigerians should use their head sometimes, part of the reasons why I hate this country... No wonder buhari doesn't give a fvck, because some people don't think with their head
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by godofuck231: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared By Romeo Oriogun with caption ..

He didn't steal, he didn't molest anyone, he didn't rape anybody, he didn't hurt anybody. He was lynched because he dared to love, because he dared to be himself. Bleep! It is 2018 and homosexuals are still treated as animals, are still treated as people without rights. Nigeria will break you till you forget you are human. Who gave people the right to lynch a human being? Damn! This is stupid, this is so stupid. Nobody deserves to go through this kind of hell.

Just imagine after lynching him and his partner, they were almost set ablaze before the police arrested them and they were only released to a lawyer because of their injuries. They looted their properties; phones, cash, motorcycle, everything. Nigeria is a sad excuse for a country.

Nigerians will blame Queer people for everything yet it is in this country that Catholic Priests and their parishioners were killed by herdsmen, it is in this country that politicians loot our treasury and walk freely as they are hailed, it is in this country that health care in rural areas is nothing to write home about, despite our many problems Nigerians are not bothered, they reserve their anger for Queer people because they are the cause of everything, because what they do with their bodies will make the economy crumble. Rubbish.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3344/nigerian-lgbt-volunteer-infuriated-as-another-gay-man-is-battered-in-imo-state-picture/

Why was the volunteer guy not beaten like a snake?0
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Granted being homosexual is not permitted in Nigeria. It is criminalized. However, lynching someone is also a crime. If this people were so angered about those gay people, why didn't they hand them over to the police rather than lynch them. Nigerians can be so babaric
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by opribo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV). 18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

There is no need battering him at the end for him to be alive and biting his lips. Something they would have set ablaze and cleanse the land from abomination and wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Chrisbeks: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Meet me?

Naa, you are too small of a human to meet me, u won't meet me. I will deal with u from afar. Once u send that address... Be ready to expect whatever. U can also add your place of work address. Ur social media accounts too. Hacking of your online accounts will be easy once we have your email address.... Ur stupid bully of a life that u cherish so much will be taken away from u. I will make you an example for other internet bullies. U think this is oshodi street fight. No everything done to you will be clean. And take my words. Everything I have said will HAPPEN Just get the required information to me. Iranu oshi!
Don't worry, no need for too much noise, we go soon know who be who
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
BetaThings:

Stop it with the distraction - your post is corrupt

It is not their lives
It is our lives when they spread HIV quickly
And it is our society they are destroying when they tell the younger generation it is okay
They should leave our community - US, UK etc cannot wait to have them

What are they waiting for?
so you mean to say that homosexuals will just open your nyash and give you HIV? Stop raking against them they spread it amongst themselves,. People no get brain sha
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Believe it or not, I won't physically or verbally attack anyone for being gay.

If all my friends are gays, believe it or not, I won't have any problem with that...

... as long as they manage to keep conducting their business behind closed doors!

But trying to make me see being gay as normal or natural or cool is what will never happen!

And by the way, what's the big deal about leaving the country?

Do you think it has been a bed of roses all the way for all those who have managed to leave this country?

Mtcheewwww. lipsrsealed

Have you ever seen a gay act in public before?.... these people that are attacked, were they having sex in public?

Being gay is normal and very natural , bro.

Even God( if such exists) couldn't kill them or shut them up. Then who is you and I to shut them up angry . The quicker we learn to live and let live, the better for us all. Everyone can only live this life once, let's give them a chance as far as they hurt no one. Everyone deserves a chance to love who they want , how they want. Love is beautiful.

Brodaly, nothing is special about leaving this country ooo and I pray you'll never leave this country.

It's not a bed of roses outside there, but you have a chance to sleep on a bed sha. But this country is a bed of THORNS!!!!!!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by FisifunKododada: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
But why are they not battering adulterers and fornicators? shocked
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Eagba(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm against taking law into your hands. That being said, all this gay people una no dey fear urinary tract infection, which stems from putting your p in an anus.
Though the act is repulsive, but gay guys should clarify how they role or they don't get uti? Knowledge is something that excite me.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sidnen: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
kraftyiyk:
According to Many Paquio, "Even animals are wiser than the LGBT, cause animals have the inate ability to identify the opposite sex when they want to mate".
Abeg forget that hypocrite.
Read Leviticus 19:28 then go check Manny's body.

#cherrypicking
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Have you ever seen a gay act in public before?.... these people that are attacked, were they having sex in public?

Being gay is normal and very natural , bro.

Even God( if such exists) couldn't kill them or shut them up. Then who is you and I to shut them up angry . The quicker we learn to live and let live, the better for us all. Everyone can only live this life once, let's give them a chance as far as they hurt no one. Everyone deserves a chance to love who they want , how they want. Love is beautiful.

Brodaly, nothing is special about leaving this country ooo and I pray you'll never leave this country.

It's not a bed of roses outside there, but you have a chance to sleep on a bed sha. But this country is a bed or THORNS!!!!!!!!!!.

It might be normal to you.

To me, it ain't.

Well, I believe it might be natural to some extent but then, I have also read about "gayism" being a learned habit.

Sadly for both side of the divide, we might never know which is which.

Which is why homophobia is never going to be totally replaced with tolerance like most of you gay advocates wish.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

Societal rules are created by who and who. Is it not humans like us?.... Most of these rules were mostly created to gain power by those in power, rub egos and also gain econmic power. Talking about the Arab people, for many years they didn't allow women to drive, only as recently as this year they changed the ruled and now allow women to drive. They now allow cinemas in their country , something they don't allow before. Before colonialism there was nothing like Anti homosexual law, they were brought to us by the colonialist (something they are now apologizing for) to impose their religious rules on us, religions that we now carry on our head more than those who brought it. If you truly believe the story in the book of your religion, does it not say we all come from Adam and Eve, meaning directly or indirectly we are all siblings. Yet you come here to criticize Incest, while you've been fucking your sister all these while . Who even said Invest was a Sin or wrong or illegal...... was it religion or colonial masters?. Nigeria was colonized by the U.k. This same U.k were the one who labeled incest wrong , why?..... Their Kings and queens centuries ago were marrying each other , marrying their cousins and niece e.t.c. Until it was discovered that there was genetical deficiency in offspring of incestuous relationships.

So when you talk about societal rules and shits, did these rules fall from heaven?

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

It might be normal to you.

To me, it ain't.

Well, I believe it might be natural to some extent but then, I have also read about "gayism" being a learned habit.

Sadly for both side of the divide, we might never know which is which.

Which is why homophobia is never going to be totally replaced with tolerance like most of you gay advocates wish.

Do you know homophobia is hate?..... of course, hate can never be totally eradicated from our society. Hate is a bad thing, hate is dangerous to us all. Just look at boko haram, Isis, they are killing people because they hate them. (Simple truth). What should not be tolerated in our society is hate, we must not let hate thrive cause it can kill us. And i trust you won't allow hate to Trump love.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Abagworo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let them go and say it at Ariaria market or Mile 1 let's see if they can escape with their heads intact.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jabioro:
Maybe the advocate didn't know the law of the land.

They know the Law of the Land. They are just pushing a satanic agenda.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Do you know homophobia is hate?..... of course, hate can never be totally eradicated from our society. Hate is a bad thing, hate is dangerous to us all. Just look at boko haram, Isis, they are killing people because they hate them. (Simple truth). What should not be tolerated in our society is hate, we must not let hate thrive cause it can kill us. And i trust you won't allow hate to Trump love.

You may be right about hate but there's something else I would like you to know.

Are you aware there's a huge difference between natural hate and learned hate?

Most straight men have natural hate for homosexuality.

Most boko haram fighters have learned hate for non believers of their faith.

You can deal with the learned hate.

I don't think there's much anyone can do about that of natural hate.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by RighteousI: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Culture and tradition are not static.

A century and a half ago, a white slave owner would have have it found it very amusing, if you suggested a black man could someday be a US president.

At a point in our history, it was acceptable to murder twins, enslave others and make human sacrifices.

Now it is no longer so.

A few years ago, if you had a child out of wedlock, you would be ostracized.

No one bats an eye anymore.

Sections of the Bible support slavery, mass murder and all sorts of detestable things. But as a society, we've grown beyond some of those, so we pretend they are not there, and go along with what is presently culturally acceptable.

Cultural change doesn't happen in a blink, it takes a while.

The goal isn't for you to change and be less hostile towards gays, it's probably too late for that.

The people who will accept gays are the kids being born right now, the kids in the nursery school and those who will be born tomorrow.

A few generations ago airing a show like Big Brother would have been inconceivable. But here we are.

The next generation will be more forgiving of some of the things we condemn with such bile today.

"A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." ------ Max Planck

who is black president you are referring to? is it Obama? Obama is not black, he is mixed race, he has a white mother and that's the reason the decsendants of the slave owners gave him the presidency.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
BetaThings:

Stop it with the distraction - your post is corrupt

It is not their lives
It is our lives when they spread HIV quickly
And it is our society they are destroying when they tell the younger generation it is okay
They should leave our community - US, UK etc cannot wait to have them

What are they waiting for?

Who Made you a morality police officer... God?
Or you think it's only through homosexuality that diseases can be transmitted?
Or you think paedophilia is only a trait for gays?

Let me remind you that all non homophobic countries are far more better economically and developed that Nigeria.. Tomorrow you go to church and do Thanksgiving that they issued you an American visa...

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) / Cleaner Nabbed With 103 Stolen SIM Cards, 13 Policemen Photos / Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.