Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture (25826 Views)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Donpresh95(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

ALL GAYS SHOULD BE KILLED SICK BASTARDS angry
You might b the one who is sick
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by gemale(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
the useless gaytivist that's even hiding his identity is shameless!

lemme see the day I will stumble on any Animal that will call himself gay; I'll make sure we send him to the world beneath.
Who made you judge over that matter? What makes you think you are a better person than that fellow you intend to kill? Why are you so judgemental? Are you without sin? Why then are you hard on others when you yourself are imperfect? Is that what Christianity /Islam teaches you? Have you finish meting out your harsh judgement to liars, fraudsters, people who steal, fornicate, gossip, backbite cheat, smoke etc? All have sinned, hence none should claim superiority or holiness. What you should do is pray for & counsel that fellow then leave the rest to God rather than play God. God bless.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Lwkmd @ God forbid. Brotherly , that's reality for you. Believe it or not. Your child, sibling or friend could be gay, it's not a disease or illness. I pray you'll be informed and ready to help them live happily.

Here's a story about a young Nigerian
http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black/
http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black-part-2/

http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black-part-3/

The story is in 3 parts.

Read and educate yourself , brah.

The world doesn't revolve around your kind only

Unfortunately for you, my kind is in majority... at least in this part of the world.

Thus, gay lifestyle will still be a highly muted low key thing amongst the practitioners as long as we still have the majority who abhor that very repulsive act.

And it will be like that for a very long time to come.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Gamesmart: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
obembet:
I can't just imagine it, , dick inside my yansh, taaaaaaa

Worse still, kumming in each other's mouth.

Sickening!

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Donpresh95(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
I can't kill a fly but I could kill a gay. I detest gays passionately angry
Then look away
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by bolaji73(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hate is a strong word and I wouldn't use that term to describe the way I see gays.
However, I see that the op is trying to justify her sexual perversion even though the phrase 'sexual perversion' is now substituted with 'sexual preference'.
A father has regular sex with his 21 year old daughter. What is wrong in that? Afterall, they are consenting adults. What stops him from marrying her if she agrees to it? If anything, there is nothing they do that is different from what lovers or married couples do.
Now, girl smooching girl or guy smooching guy is nothing different from heterosexual relationships because every action one group takes is much the same as what the other group does. If it is right for one it is right for the other, too.
Then again, it doesn't matter if it is a sexual deviation, or the abnormal, or the abominable. As long as I feel right about it then it is right. If, as a girl (I'm not), I have regular sex with my blood sister, being adults, since she consents to it and seeks pleasure from me then what's wrong in that?

copied!
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Bruemath(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2018
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by abbeyty(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2018
They want to use him appease the God of iron?
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
sexdoll:

Unfortunately for you, my kind is in majority... at least in this part of the world.

Thus, gay lifestyle will still be a highly muted low key thing amongst the practitioners as long as we still have the majority who abhor that very repulsive act.

And it will be like that for a very long time to come.

Of course ignorance and hate is in the majority in this shithole called country, don't you see how progressive y'all are....... why is your ignorance unfortunate for me..... y9u make me laugh.....

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by isalegan2: 2:21am On Apr 30, 2018
RighteousI:

who is black president you are referring to? is it Obama? Obama is not black, he is mixed race, he has a white mother and that's the reason the decsendants of the slave owners gave him the presidency.

His mother's parents were also CIA. That's why George Bush sr. told W to accept him with open arms. That's also why Nationalists like Pat Buchanan didn't say anything racial against Obama when he was running.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Basiljoe: 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
cyprex:

you can be tired to all we care. This is Nigeria, we may not be getting it right all the time, we may not be united all the time but, in this case, we are right and united in it.
If you are tired there are options open for you elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Newborn Baby In Gutter In Benue, Baby Dies After Rainfall (Graphic) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / 27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.