Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture (25825 Views)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Societal rules are created by who and who. Is it not humans like us?.... Most of these rules were mostly created to gain power by those in power, rub egos and also gain econmic power. Talking about the Arab people, for many years they didn't allow women to drive, only as recently as this year they changed the ruled and now allow women to drive. They now allow cinemas in their country , something they don't allow before. Before colonialism there was nothing like Anti homosexual law, they were brought to us by the colonialist (something they are now apologizing for) to impose their religious rules on us, religions that we now carry on our head more than those who brought it. If you truly believe the story in the book of your religion, does it not say we all come from Adam and Eve, meaning directly or indirectly we are all siblings. Yet you come here to criticize Incest, while you've been fucking your sister all these while . Who even said Invest was a Sin or wrong or illegal...... was it religion or colonial masters?. Nigeria was colonized by the U.k. This same U.k were the one who labeled incest wrong , why?..... Their Kings and queens centuries ago were marrying each other , marrying their cousins and niece e.t.c. Until it was discovered that there was genetical deficiency in offspring of incestuous relationships.

So when you talk about societal rules and shits, did these rules fall from heaven?

It's like you like living in the past. All your instances are from centuries ago where no one can really give an accurate and logical account of what happened. People that live in the past cant move forward. If I follow your reasoning that means stealing, rape, incest, murder and other social vices should be allowed since they were practised in the past, therefore it is right. There have always been homosexuals right from the history of man and there will always be, just like there have always been people with mental problems and just like people with abnormal behavior it does not make it right. Yes societal rules are made by man (will it be made by spirits before?) Man is not perfect, yes few of those rules are selfish and are made by the powerful for more power or fortune or some other selfish interest but majority of those rules are to maintain order and decorum in the society. This is Africa we do not tolerate homosexuality.

PS: personally I don't have anything against homosexuals, I see it as a mental problem so it's not their fault. But when they try to corrupt society with their pervesness is where i draw the line.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

It's like you like living in the past. All your instances are from centuries ago where no one can really give an accurate and logical account of what happened. People that live in the past cant move forward. If I follow your reasoning that means stealing, rape, incest, murder and other social vices should be allowed since they were practised in the past, therefore it is right. There have always been homosexuals right from the history of man and there will always be, just like there have always been people with mental problems and just like people with abnormal behavior it does not make it right. Yes societal rules are made by man (will it be made by spirits before?) Man is not perfect, yes few of those rules are selfish and are made by the powerful for more power or fortune or some other selfish interest but majority of those rules are to maintain order and decorum in the society. This is Africa we do not tolerate homosexuality.

PS: personally I don't have anything against homosexuals, I see it as a mental problem so it's not their fault. But when they try to corrupt society with their pervesness is where i draw the line.

Are you a Doctor for you to classify homosexuality as a mental problem , do you have facts to back that up?. ..... can you please explain to me how homosexuality is corrupting the society, cos I just see that as a "beer parlour " theory.....

I compared incest and homosexuality because these involves consenting adults.....
So how does rape, murder and stealing relate to that?

Majority of the rules are to give power to those who are in power.

How can you say you don't tolerate what you don't underst and....... it bothers on education..... it means Africans are illiterate and ignorant. It's simple as that.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

You may be right about hate but there's something else I would like you to know.

Are you aware there's a huge difference between natural hate and learned hate?

Most straight men have natural hate for homosexuality.

Most boko haram fighters have learned hate for non believers of their faith.

You can deal with the learned hate.

I don't think there's much anyone can do about that of natural hate.

There's nothing like natural gate or learned hate. Hate is hate. Some people just choose to hate. I can understand when you bring up religion as medium through which people "learnt" hatred but the truth is Every man is his own god, you can choose to live a life different from what your religion states. Are you telling me if your religion asks you to jump inside fire you will?...... no, you won't. Even if you do, then yoyr mental state must be questioned.

But I'm sure if your religion says you should kill your neighbor to gain some things, even if you don't, you might consider it.

These shows you have the freedom of choice to decide your fate, saying a religion or whatever told you to do this or that is just an excuse.

There nothing like Natural hate, if you think so, go to a 3 yr old and ask him if he hates a homosexual. To make this easier for you, show the 3 yr old , a picture Tim Cook (CEO of Apple inc) , or Michael Scofield (prison break) or Bisi Alimi or Mark Feehily( of westlife) , these are all gay people, then ask the child if he hates any of them because they are gay

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Jabioro: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

They know the Law of the Land. They are just pushing a satanic agenda.
So he wanted to force devil immorality down our throat,when we normal sexual immoral to deal with..
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Are you a Doctor for you to classify homosexuality as a mental problem , do you have facts to back that up?. ..... can you please explain to me how homosexuality is corrupting the society, cos I just see that as a "beer parlour " theory.....

I compared incest and homosexuality because these involves consenting adults
So how does rape, murder and stealing relate to that?

Majority of the rules are to give power to those who are in power.

How can you say you don't tolerate what you don't underst and....... it bothers on education..... it means Africans are illiterate and ignorant. It's simple as that.

Lolz. Calm down, i dont need to be a doctor or scholar to know that any man that sticks his penis inside another mans feaces hole and derives joy from it is a mental case. grin. Just same way I don't need to be a doctor to know that any man that derives joy in f-u-xking 5 year old girls is also a mental case. So you don't know that a gang of thieves also requires consenting adults? Lolz. You want everyman in the society to stick their penis into anything that consents right? If thats what you want then I am a fool for having a convo with a mentally deranged person. All the best in your homosexual escapades. Just don't get caught in nigeria grin
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by ken4life8: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dick inside ass...d thing nor dey pain them self..?
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

There's nothing like natural gate or learned hate. Hate is hate. Some people just choose to hate. I can understand when you bring up religion as medium through which people "learnt" hatred but the truth is Every man is his own god, you can choose to live a life different from what your religion states. Are you telling me if your religion asks you to jump inside fire you will?...... no, you won't. Even if you do, then yoyr mental state must be questioned.

There is.

Using my own self as a clear example, no one taught me to start hating gay sex.

I just don’t like the idea or the act itself.

It is very repulsive to me.

And I believe so many straight males out there share the same view on this.

But I'm sure if your religion says you should kill your neighbor to gain some things, even if you don't, you might consider it.
These shows you have the freedom of choice to decide your fate, saying a religion or whatever told you to do this or that is just an excuse.

I don’t follow any religion so I can’t even begin to consider this point.

But then…

Back to what I said, if my religion says I should kill others so as to gain something from it, don’t you think that’s nothing but a clear example of learned hate in practice?

There nothing like Natural hate, if you think so, go to a 3 yr old and ask him if he hates a homosexual. To make this easier for you, show the 3 yr old , a picture Tim Cook (CEO of Apple inc) , or Michael Scofield (prison break) or Bisi Alimi or Mark Feehily( of westlife) , these are all gay people, then ask the child if he hates any of them because they are gay

What do I achieve by showing kids pictures of celebrated gay men?

To what purpose?

Don’t you think that's just one way of enforcing learned hatred on them?

Besides, at such a young age, do you really believe kids know the difference between gay sex and NORMAL grin hetero sex?

In fact, come to think of it, at such tender age, do kids even know what sex is?
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. Calm down, i dont need to be a doctor or scholar to know that any man that sticks his penis inside another mans feaces hole and derives joy from it is a mental case. grin. Just same way I don't need to be a doctor to know that any man that derives joy in f-u-xking 5 year old girls is also a mental case. So you don't know that a gang of thieves also requires consenting adults? Lolz. You want everyman in the society to stick their penis into anything that consents right? If thats what you want then I am a fool for having a convo with a mentally deranged person. All the best in your homosexual escapades. Just don't get caught in nigeria grin

Lol.... this comment right here typifies the problem with the shithole called Nigeria. Where non professionals , illiterates and so illiterates come out to state theories as facts with no research or evidence to back it up. Ignorance is a disease but I don't have issues with it, but when someone prides himself in ignorance it becomes a problem.

Imagine an adult (even a kid will find it insulting) stating that "stealing " occurs with consent, so you mean when someone steals from you, you give the person permission.
About adults fucking 5 year old girl, is a 5 yr old girl up to the age of legal consent?
When they talk sey make una go school, una no go go, na people dey dey Bleep themselves for yansh una go dey pursue then now come online to spill thrash from an empty skull.

Homosexuals are not the problem of this country, we both know that.

Problem of this shithole of a country are ignorant people like you, who refuse to learn, unlearn and relearn.

2 Likes

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by BadBradley: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
a

It's like you are the special assistant to God in judgement.
I hope you are spotless (without sin)

why is it that when others are busy hustling in the street this afternoon some others are busy moving from house to house peeping looking for gossip

Even if he is a gay, why not send him to proper people like pastors for counseling. killing should be meant for killers

Homosexuals are criminals. Not until the idiot advocating for gays being lynched has a track record of advocating for robbers and thieves being mob-lynched also, then he's a despicable gay and subhuman.

For both the gay and thief are both criminals according to the law!
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by J2381: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
BadBradley:

Homosexuals are criminals. Not until the idiot advocating for gays being lynched has a track record of advocating for robbers and thieves being mob-lynched also, then he's a despicable gay and subhuman.

For both the gay and thief are both criminals according to the law!
this is what these gay advocates refuse to let sink into their thick and empty skull. Homosexuality, just like weed smoking/possession, is against the law.

They even fail to know most weed smokers are likened to armed robbers.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

There is.

Using my own self as a clear example, no one taught me to start hating gay sex.

I just don’t like the idea or the act itself.

It is very repulsive to me.

And I believe so many straight males out there share the same view on this.

I don’t follow any religion so I can’t even begin to consider this point.

But then…

Back to what I said, if my religion says I should kill others so as to gain something from it, don’t you think that’s nothing but a clear example of learned hate in practice?

What do I achieve by showing kids pictures of celebrated gay men?

To what purpose?

Don’t you think that's just one way of enforcing learned hatred on them?

Besides, at such a young age, do you really believe kids know the difference between gay sex and NORMAL grin hetero sex?

In fact, come to think of it, at such tender age, do kids even know what sex is?

Lol..... you don't hate gay sex naturally...... you just choose not to understand them , simple as that. Like I said Hate is a choice. I hate Manchester United, in fact I don't know why. Since the very moment I've started watching football I've always hated Man U. I'm an Arsenal fan, I'm supposed to hate Tottenham more than man u but No, I like Tottenham × 100 more than man u. Will I say this is natural hatred, no..... I just choose to hate them. I'm fact there's nothing no one can tell me that will make me like man u.
Hatred is a choice. Just think about the other things you hate, then you'll realise you actually consciously (or not) chose to hate them. I hate snakes , I've never seen a snake on my life but I hate snakes but there are some people who have snakes as pets.

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by BadBradley: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
J2381:
this is what these gay advocates refuse to let sink into their thick and empty skull. Homosexuality, just like weed smoking/possession, is against the law.

They even fail to know most weed smokers are likened to armed robbers.
. Saw one wise fool here asking who is the victim of homosexuality!

I nearly booked a 4G flight through digital express to slap that bastard.

He doesn't know homosexuals prey on young boys to seduce and corrupt since they are so minute in number.

He doesn't know civilisation and decency as we know it stand at the tip of collapse when the next generation will be brainwashed into thinking a hedious aberration of nature like homosexuality is ok.

On 50 years from now, we would be advocating for bestiality and animal-human marriage.

Funny how the West CRIMINALISES polygamy between consenting adults but okays the sin of fagotryyy.

Who stands to gain so much when two men not only fúck each other but also seek to adopt children of heterosexuals as thiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by cooltola(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
For starters, Nigeria is not the Western Europe or North America or Australia or a LGBT friendly country. Nigerians hate homosexuality, it is frown up on. Civil rights and gay rights are not the same. If you go promoting gay rights , do it at your own risk.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Lol..... you don't hate gay sex naturally...... you just choose not to understand them , simple as that. Like I said Hate is a choice. I hate Manchester United, in fact I don't know why. Since the very moment I've started watching football I've always hated Man U. I'm an Arsenal fan, I'm supposed to hate Tottenham more than man u but No, I like Tottenham × 100 more than man u. Will I say this is natural hatred, no..... I just choose to hate them. I'm fact there's nothing no one can tell me that will make me like man u.
Hatred is a choice. Just think about the other things you hate, then you'll realise you actually consciously (or not) chose to hate them. I hate snakes , I've never seen a snake on my life but I hate snakes but there are some people who have snakes as pets.

You see? You just judged yourself, why? Because You know in your heart that putting your penis inside another man's faeces hole is against the natural order of things. As I said I don't blame homosexuals neither do i hate them because it's a mental abnormality, they cant help themselves. It's like judging a mad man. But una dey try sha aa. Living a life of constant faeces on your p-e-nis or constant smell of faeces . undecided any time you have sex. Godam !!
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Who told you you don't know why you hate manchester united?

Anyway, let me tell you why I don't fancy manchester united.

Their winning streak under Ferguson was just too much. NATURALLY, people don't like those who are always winning. People prefer underdogs.

Then, there's this unfounded belief that Ferguson was a racist and doesn't sign black players. Maybe, you bought that same idea somehow, and you started hating manchester united in the process.

Furthermore, over the years manchester united and arsenal have been great rivals... and the rivalry is even more than that between arsenal and tottenham. So maybe you're still being affected by the spirit of that rivalry...

But you can't compare your love or hate for manchester united and arsenal with my total natural hatred for male gay sex.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by shaybebaby(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

Lol..... lol..... I like you .... I really do like you. You always find a way to shy away from the truth. And i also say Amen to your prayer of never leaving this country (ahn ahn, no na.... I'm not cursing you, just read my explanation). You are a black homophobic Christian/Muslim. You can't go to U.S , U.K , Germany, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Ireland , Netherlands (notice the trend) because they don't tolerate Homophobia . It's somewhat illegal to display any form of hate in those countries, you can be jailed for it (and I like you too much to see you jailed). You can't go to Russia, China, Korea, Italy, those are the few countries with institutionalised racism that I know. But well, you can go to Ghana, Uganda, Kenya , Zambia , Iraq, India, Yemen, Indonesia, these countries allow black people and homophobes but again these are some of the poorest and most regressive countries in the world which I don't like for you cos I really like you. So it's better for you to remain in Nigeria forever, here, you can be king, attack gays as much as you want. (Oya , say Amen to my prayer nau). Should I also add that none of your family will leave 9ja, abi nau.... You won't want any of your family members to be in contact with gay people or racists. grin grin grin
I'll say amen on his behalf. grin

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

You see? You just judged yourself, why? Because You know in your heart that putting your penis inside another man's faeces hole is against the natural order of things. As I said I don't blame homosexuals neither do i hate them because it's a mental abnormality, they cant help themselves. It's like judging a mad man. But una dey try sha aa. Living a life of constant faeces on your p-e-nis or constant smell of faeces . undecided any time you have sex. Godam !!

Let me point out some glaring errors in your argument.

First, you assumed ayohbk is gay just because he chose to advocate for tolerance of gays.

Then secondly, you are painting male gay sex as a dirty-feces-business, but you may have forgotten that there are men who have anal_sex with women, or are you trying to tell me there are no feces in those women _arses too? wink
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by shaybebaby(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

First, you assumed ayohbk is gay just because he chose to advocate for tolerance of gays.

Then secondly, you are painting male gay sex as a dirty-feces-business, but you may have forgotten that there are men who have anal_sex with women, or are you trying to tell me there are no feces in those women _arses too? wink

Nope, we poo glitter cool

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

Nope, we poo glitter cool

Hmm... are you serious?

Anyway, does the glitter smell badly?
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Who told you you don't know why you hate manchester united?

Anyway, let me tell you why I don't fancy manchester united.

Their winning streak under Ferguson was just too much. NATURALLY, people don't like those who are always winning. People prefer underdogs.

Then, there's this unfounded belief that Ferguson was a racist and doesn't sign black players. Maybe, you bought that same idea somehow, and you started hating manchester united in the process.

Furthermore, over the years manchester united and arsenal have been great rivals... and the rivalry is even more than that between arsenal and tottenham. So maybe you're still being affected by the spirit of that rivalry...

But you can't compare your love or hate for manchester united and arsenal with my total natural hatred for male gay sex.

I honestly don't know why I hate Man U, I can say maybe because of their boring football, but Chelsea is worse and I still prefer Chelsea.

You call it total natural hatred , I can't stop laughing....... wait till your kid , fruend or someone you love come out to you as gay, then you'll know it's not total hatred neither is it natural......

You can watch " prayer for Bobby" , it's a true life story adapted into a movie about a religious woman who deeply hates homosexuality but her son is gay. The son commits suicide, then she was forced to learn to understand, read and ask questions though it was too late

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by bionixs: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
rusher14:

You are not better than him.

It's so unfortunate how you guys refuse to evolve.

hear yourself ,evolve. evolution of shame. please,we prefer to remain as we are on this issue

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by sexdoll: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

I honestly don't know why I hate Man U, I can say maybe because of their boring football, but Chelsea is worse and I still prefer Chelsea.

You call it total natural hatred , I can't stop laughing....... wait till your kid , fruend or someone you love come out to you as gay, then you'll know it's not total hatred neither is it natural......

You can watch " prayer for Bobby" , it's a true life story adapted into a movie about a religious woman who deeply hates homosexuality but her son is gay. The son commits suicide, then she was forced to learn to understand, read and ask questions though it was too late

God forbid any of my children becomes gay or lesbian. lipsrsealed

About that religious woman you mentioned, that can only happen either in movies or somewhere that is not in Nigeria.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by amliftedhigher: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
So the guys could not kill them fast before police came?
No worries let me buy the newest silent gun. The only murder I will commit is to see a gay I will kill him. Nonsense
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

Now let me point out some glaring errors In your own argument.
First I never said directly to his face he is gay, secondly assumption is not reality besides he never made any attempt to deny it.(all though that will make him a gay coward if he does)
That men have anal sex with women does not make it right besides they still gonna deal with the faeces. grin
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexdoll:

God forbid any of my children becomes gay or lesbian. lipsrsealed

About that religious woman you mentioned, that can only happen either in movies or somewhere that is not in Nigeria.

Lwkmd @ God forbid. Brotherly , that's reality for you. Believe it or not. Your child, sibling or friend could be gay, it's not a disease or illness. I pray you'll be informed and ready to help them live happily.

Here's a story about a young Nigerian
http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black/
http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black-part-2/

http://kitodiaries.com/roses-are-red-pain-is-black-part-3/

The story is in 3 parts.

Read and educate yourself , brah.

The world doesn't revolve around your kind only

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by Ayohbk(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
millomaniac:

Now let me point out some glaring errors In your own argument.
First I never said directly to his face he is gay, secondly assumption is not reality besides he never made any attempt to deny it.(all though that will make him a gay coward if he does)
That men have anal sex with women does not make it right besides they still gonna deal with the faeces. grin

I'll let you wallow in your buffoonery, brah. I can't deal with people with low I.Q and also refuse to learn. Go back to primary school, that's the only solution for you. Adios dumbo

1 Like

Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by millomaniac: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ayohbk:

I'll let you wallow in your buffoonery, brah. I can't deal with people with low I.Q and also refuse to learn. Go back to primary school, that's the only solution for you. Adios dumbo

Olodo let me give you assignment Google "ignoramus"
That's what you Are. Anyway goodluck with your faeces escapades. As I advised you just don't get caught.
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by dvkot(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy, i bet alot of you condemning dis man enjoys lesbian porn.... how is gay a problem? they are busy killing in benue, ur thugs did not go to benue to kill the killers, u are proud you lynched a full grown man enjoying himself... shame on you guys and everybody that is against LGBT
Re: LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture by dvkot(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
amliftedhigher:
So the guys could not kill them fast before police came?
No worries let me buy the newest silent gun. The only murder I will commit is to see a gay I will kill him. Nonsense
so if you see a girl being raped or two full grown men making love who would you kill first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Newborn Baby In Gutter In Benue, Baby Dies After Rainfall (Graphic) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / 27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.