Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! (1260 Views)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by z11111: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dear LS,

I am torn in my mind on what to do with my emotional state of mind. This is because,even though I am engaged to someone,I am in love with another lady. Somto and I have been dating for almost five years. She was in final year in school when we started,today she works with an NGO that caters for IDPs.

With the current situation in our country,her job makes her travel quite often. Given,Sombo absolutely loves her job. Her passion to help other people who are in need is outstanding. Initially,when she took the job,I admired her for it. I was proud of her. But three years after,it appears the job is really coming in between us. We hardly see each other. And even when she is in town,she is always busy planning one event or training or something humanitarian. When we got engaged last year,I thought we would be married by the end of the year but she was hardy even arrange to plan a wedding. I didnt want to be seen as insensitive. I wanted to support her and her career and dreams to the fullest. But it appears marriage is not her first priority.

But while all these are going on,I am seriously been neglected. Not helping is the fact single ladies are always around me. My boss in the office is a 36 year old beautiful woman. She is single and I always admire her she carries herself. Also a very dedicated christian. I have been attracted to her for sometime but I didnt want to pursue the idea. I mean,she is my boss for one. When we are not very busy,we talk about our personal lives and how our love lives suck. She has been unfortunate to always fall in love with the wrong guys.She on the other hand,always advised me to be patient with my fiance,Somto.

The entire office worked late one night,we had a deadline and eventually,we had to leave around 10.40pm. Everyone hurriedly left the office after but my boss uber kept delaying. I offered to drop her,she refused but I insisted. We chatted as I drove her to lekki last night. When we arrived at her place,she leaned ,,,,,,,,,

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-happy-in-love-but-i-have-to-break-up-with-her/
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Get your PVC

By the time pure water becomes N50 for one all this rubbish stories won't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Uuuuum... So, he ended up fvcking his boss abi? lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by anibirelawal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:
Get your PVC

By the time pure water becomes N50 for one all this rubbish stories won't matter

LOL grin grin
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by stiffmeister(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
As for me... before you conclude whatever talk out things with somtoo. let her know how you feel for the past three years... is no longer the matter of been insensitive now. Let her know how u feel with her works and your relationship. for christsake you're engaged with unless engage meant another thing. don't u think that's how u and somtoo started, the way u have started with your boss? Talk to somtoo First and her know you ain't comfortable with all that again.

communication matters

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by austyn0(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
stiffmeister:
As for me... before you conclude whatever talk out things with somtoo. let her know how you feel for the past three years... is no longer the matter of been insensitive now. Let her know how u feel with her works and your relationship. for christsake you're engaged with unless engage meant another thing. don't u think that's how u and somtoo started, the way u have started with your boss? Talk to somtoo First and her know you ain't comfortable with all that again.

communication matters
Talking out things with her is the best and first solution... Thumbs up
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Beke2020: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
i quite agree with you. But its obvious distance is affecting the relationship, or she too is already seeing someone over there.
austyn0:
Talking out things with her is the best and first solution... Thumbs up
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by z11111: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
True .

But i see it that the lady values her career.

stiffmeister:

communication matters
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Samuelgr8: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmnnn, many have gone that regrettable part, but was too late when they realize it was a very lonely one
z11111:
True .

But i see it that the lady values her career.

Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Beke2020: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Speak to her b4 u make any decision
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by austyn0(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Beke2020:
i quite agree with you. But its obvious distance is affecting the relationship, or she too is already seeing someone over there.
Break words with her, if she doesn't agree to have a heart-heart discussion with you, that should be the begining of the end of your relationship with her.
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by OgahBohz: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
.Another Blogger
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Unique0001(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2018
she no longer have time to give you her P.ssy and you have found one close to you, who might be richer than her.
get your PVC

to be factual, you dont have patience for long distance, call your bae, talk to her about it.
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Beke2020: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
I agree with u
austyn0:
Break words with her, if she doesn't agree to have a heart-heart discussion with you, that should be the begining of the end of your relationship with her.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / Swimwear Is An Absolute Accessory Favourite Of Mine - Nigeria Plus Size Model / Nigerian Men In My Area Always Asking Girls To Come To Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.