Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,504 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. (2129 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by preselect(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2010
@ikomi and tayo D grin

keep up the good work grin grin
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by TayoD1(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2010
@pres-elect,

@ikomi and tayo D

keep up the good work
Abi o. Now that the Grand Ayatollah of nairaland - Ikomi, has begun the process of determining everyone's Achilles heel (or "hercules" according to the Ayatollah), would you care to share what your "hercules" is?

I suspect it is nothing short of your undying love for Sarah Palin. I would have said it is your hatred of Hillary Clinton, but you are only entitled to one "hercules" at a time.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by preselect(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2010
i'll take sarah palin any day anytime over that crooked sec of state grin

at least sarah is pretty cheesy (shhh, dont tell jesoul i said that) and sarah is funny too, due to real or feigned ignorance, that helps my blood pressure wink
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Mariory(m): 1:44am On May 27, 2010
@davidylan

I like the way you completely demolished the lies some tried to potray as accurate history. They come here with absolutely zero knowlegde on the history of Palestine and try to argue about how it is Arab land.

Once again well done.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by preselect(m): 4:15am On May 27, 2010
@mariory
the greatest honor history can bestow man is the title of peacemaker_______Richard Nixon 20th january 1969 cool
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2010
Mariory:

@davidylan

I like the way you completely demolished the lies some tried to potray as accurate history. They come here with absolutely zero knowlegde on the history of Palestine and try to argue about how it is Arab land.

Once again well done.

That you admit to be intellectually inferior to davidylan is your own problem.

On this forum the same person that has severally claimed that Palestine did not exist until 1964 when PLO was formed came out and told us that Palestine has been there since the time of the bible.

Abi dem curse you with olodoness?
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Mariory(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2010
Afam:

That you admit to be intellectually inferior to davidylan is your own problem.

On this forum the same person that has severally claimed that Palestine did not exist until 1964 when PLO was formed came out and told us that Palestine has been there since the time of the bible.

Abi dem curse you with olodoness?

Stop over-reaching Afam. Don't try to over exert those 2 over worked brain cells you have reserved for thinking. Concentrate on how your stupidity was so easily exposed. Then apply that new knowledge to the topic you were arguing so blindly over. You may learn something.

Forget about going off topic by trying to attack me.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2010
Mariory:

Stop over-reaching Afam. Don't try to over exert those 2 over worked brain cells you have reserved for thinking. Concentrate on how your stupidity was so easily exposed. Then apply that new knowledge to the topic you were arguing so blindly over. You may learn something.

Forget about going off topic by trying to attack me.

Typical! So you are the one being attacked now? You are just a pig.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Mariory(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2010
And you are a disingenuous slowpoke.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by ElRazur: 10:52am On May 31, 2010
Interesting to see that the some post have been exposed for they are.

There really isn't much to add from where I stand. The simple point I made all along appears to have been taken up by those who are not biased and not forever taking sides or throwing immature comments so as to move away from the issue at hand. Job done.

smiley

See you all at the next Israel/Palestine thread.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2010
ElRazur:

Interesting to see that the some post have been exposed for they are.

There really isn't much to add from where I stand. The simple point I made all along appears to have been taken up by those who are not biased and not forever taking sides or throwing immature comments so as to move away from the issue at hand. Job done.

smiley

See you all at the next Israel/Palestine thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

For someone that is desperately trying to prove that everyone is wrong just because he was proven wrong to be writing this beats my imagination silly.

Of course, even armed robbers have supporters so having people like you support each other even when writing nonsense is not new.

Everyone cannot be wrong in any debate - get this fact straight, right it down, memorize it and even take it to the bank if you like.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by ElRazur: 8:45pm On May 31, 2010
Afam:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

For someone that is desperately trying to prove that everyone is wrong just because he was proven wrong to be writing this beats my imagination silly.

Of course, even armed robbers have supporters so having people like you support each other even when writing nonsense is not new.

Everyone cannot be wrong in any debate - get this fact straight, right it down, memorize it and even take it to the bank if you like.

What exactly have you proved or disproved? Erm, I have seen this before you know. [i]Meaningless phrases of superiority and demolishing arguments with the price of tea in china. [/i]Jeez. Read back your own post sometimes.

A simple point you missed from the onset, appears to have been seen by a few, I guess this usual attempt of bickering, talking more irrelevant issues and trying to have the last say is just old habit that never die. smiley Be my guest.

Try the definition of Irony, it keeps eluding you from time to time. smiley
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2010
ElRazur:

What exactly have you proved or disproved? Erm, I have seen this before you know. [i]Meaningless phrases of superiority and demolishing arguments with the price of tea in china. [/i]Jeez. Read back your own post sometimes.

A simple point you missed from the onset, appears to have been seen by a few, I guess this usual attempt of bickering, talking more irrelevant issues and trying to have the last say is just old habit that never die. smiley Be my guest.

Try the definition of Irony, it keeps eluding you from time to time. smiley

Your position - everyone is wrong (because you were proven wrong)

My position - everyone cannot be wrong in any debate because it does not make any sense.

You see why your posts are becoming irrelevant by the day as they are largely ignored these days by serious people. I warned you that you would self destruct when you embarked on this venture.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by ElRazur: 9:33pm On May 31, 2010
Afam:

Your position - everyone is wrong (because you were proven wrong)

My position - everyone cannot be wrong in any debate because it does not make any sense.

You see why your posts are becoming irrelevant by the day as they are largely ignored these days by serious people. I warned you that you would self destruct when you embarked on this venture.

Your translation. Your understanding, your level of intelligence.

My position - Both sides are guilty. Pointing fingers will not sort out the issue. It makes sense, but given your level of understanding, you inability to understand irony, hypocrisy and side taking mentality, you will not see it.

I have heard the same claptrap from you time and time, and quite frankly, it is a broken record. Who are these "serious people" who ignored me? Could this people who share your views? Once again, look up the definition of Irony. You really can do with understanding what it means. 

Stick to the issue at hand, instead of talking more claptrap and throwing sideline issue. The same old tactics that does nothing but bring about bickering. It should be expected, after all, it is your understanding and level of what you know. smiley
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Your translation. Your understanding, your level of intelligence.

My position - Both sides are guilty. Pointing fingers will not sort out the issue. It makes sense, but given your level of understanding, you inability to understand irony, hypocrisy and side taking mentality, you will not see it.

Seems you type as your thought process dictates. When you cannot correctly make meaningful sentences how do you expect people to understand the nonsense you put down?

You are guilty, have always been guilty and will always remain guilty because your thought process is faulty.

What manner of a human being will claim that all sides are guilty or that everyone is wrong in a debate? Is this not madness?
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by ElRazur: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2010
Afam:

Seems you type as your thought process dictates. When you cannot correctly make meaningful sentences how do you expect people to understand the nonsense you put down?

You are guilty, have always been guilty and will always remain guilty because your thought process is faulty.

What manner of a human being will claim that all sides are guilty or that everyone is wrong in a debate? Is this not madness?

How is that making sense Afam? Here let me help you since you are having problems. undecided

Please point it where I have stated categorically that everybody one is wrong in this debate? You level of understanding and intelligence once again shows you up. The debate is between you, me and others. I have not stated categorically that everyone is wrong in this debate Afam. Get it? However, with the issue being debated, I believe the subject matter i.e the Israelis and Palatines [This encompass Hamas and co] are all guilty one way or the other and this I have pointed out several times.

You see, your translation of basic structure and understanding leaves a lot to be desired.  undecided

Once again, you displayed one of your brilliant qualities - To be constantly caught in your own stream of irony. You made mention of thought process, yet yours is severely flawed that you don't even have a very good translation and understanding of basic points. Nice one Afam, I am loving this.  smiley

You really are one dimensional person. My refusal to engage in bickering with you and side-lining issues that you constantly throw up when you are grasping for points, have continuously showed your level of understanding to be lacking. Honestly.

Please come back with something better, I am enjoying this. smiley

PS

My post is not hard to understand, but once you are running out of steam, you do nothing but look for all manner of distraction.  Gosh.  undecided If you ain't moaning about how your name is spelt wrong, you look into typos. The irony of it all is that your posts are riddled with typos and errors too. But yeah, keep talking. The joke is on you. smiley
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2010
Seems I am the only one giving you reason to post anything on the forum now since others have started ignoring your baseless posts, so let me make things difficult for you. I am done with this post as far as you are concerned. Enjoy the rest of the week.
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by ElRazur: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2010
Just as I thought. You lack anything meaningful to say, once you ain't given any room to manoeuvre. Once again, you are exposed for what you are - A man who does nothing but fronts, and lacks basic understanding, always looking for straws etc. smiley
Re: Hamas Destroying Homes Of Palestines. by Afam(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Just as I thought. You lack anything meaningful to say, once you ain't given any room to manoeuvre. Once again, you are exposed for what you are - A man who does nothing but fronts, and lacks basic understanding, always looking for straws etc. smiley

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golden Gate Bridge To Get Steel Suicide Prevention Net(photos) / The MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey) Countries: Next Economic Giants? / Donald Trump Cabinet In Picture,is He Still A Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.