Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pls Help Me My Good Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me My Good Friends (703 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Princessmkpafi: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
I took my fiance out, I was with 50k, he was complaining about phone i bought him a small phone and we picked things home, the second day we went out with 30k we picked things home. Do you know that my finace was waiting for another gift from me. No contribution from him. I tried to protect his interests. and we are staying together. His not working. I am up and down in the house . Now his carrying face for me, please and please advice me my people.
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by donstan18: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Take him out again and buy him a house! embarassed

Ode!!
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Princessmkpafi: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmm ma friend, no appreciation i guess so
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by XhosaNostra(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
An unemployed man sounds very unattractive. An unemployed, ungrateful & sulky loser sounds even more repulsive grin

Let him carry his suitcases & face outside. Show him the door!

Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Uyiii: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
I took my fiance out, I was with 50k, he was complaining about phone i bought him a small phone and we picked things home, the second day we went out with 30k we picked things home. Do you know that my finace was waiting for another gift from me. No contribution from him. I tried to protect his interests. and we are staying together. His not working. I am up and down in the house . Now his carrying face for me, please and please advice me my people.
Okay, honestly this imaginary fallacy doesn't even add up here, the story is all shades of Fake.

But let me even pretend it's true and realistic, you want advice abi??
I'll start by saying, I'm a little bit suspicious and skeptical about the way you guys were 'picking' things, maybe he picked your brain and sense of reasoning in that process and dropped/hid it somewhere, prolly under the bed, inside the wardrobe, wherever

I'd advice you look for where he's hiding your brain, when you find it, don't tell him o.
just quietly fix it back and put it to optimal use, you'll thank me later.
cheers dear, it's wellcheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Princessmkpafi: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Insulting me everyday for my good. He only cares about himself. I spent every day for the family. Yet still his still looking for commission.
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by greatnaija01: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls sister take him out and BUY him WISDOM.... a book is what he needs... or a business seminar... but truly you must be running an ORPHANAGE to be living with a MANLY BABY.

Are you not aware that the MORE you do for him, the less he becomes?
Are you not aware that you are ruining his Life... there are many businesses he could have started with 50k and become a CEO in 2-3months... Farming, Importation etc...

Please NEVER MARRY HIM or HAVE CHILDREN FOR HIM... because he is a disgrace to MANHOOD... Relationship is NOT adoption and LIVING together with someone you are not married to is not the best, you are ruining your chances of making the relationship SPECIAL.

If you MARRY HIM... there will be no HONEYMOON... because all the HONEY is finished and you both are done seeing the MOON.
Be wise and consider your life, Age is not your friend.

Princessmkpafi:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Princessmkpafi: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by SUPERPACK: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by Zuluhead(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Your financial bas is the attraction and bone of the relationship.
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by MrSensor(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
embarassed You did not involve or let know us about your relationship the first day you met him but now that you are not happy with the relationship you want to involve us, why?
Re: Pls Help Me My Good Friends by kelish(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Is he an orphan but orphans dey hustle too na and youre till dating him as what. I can tolerate a man without a job but has a mind to hustle but when you dnt have anything thats parasitic.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Place Newspaper Ad To Disclaim Child Marrying Lesbian Partner / 5 Neglected Truths That Encourage Ilicit Sex / Are Female Animals Born Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.