Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Are Female Animals Born Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Female Animals Born Virgins? (711 Views)

Are Female Medical Doctors Promiscuous? / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please is there any zoologist in the house?Is virginity tied to humans alone or do goats and cows give birth to female virgins??

Please zoologists should help us in the house
Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by Sheuns(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go rape or knack a young one first and you'll find out.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by melody91: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
if you're living close to Op and you have a female dog or female dogs, female goat or female goats or even hen...abeg dey wear panties for dem ooo to avoid story that touches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
melody91:
if you're living close to Op and you have a female dog or female dogs, female goat or female goats or even hen...abeg dey wear panties for dem ooo to avoid story that touches
See your mouth....You are not sherioush
Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by melody91: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
loveformercy:
See your mouth....You are not sherioush
lol... like your mouth... why u wan confirm animal virginity btw?

1 Like

Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by Bluezy13(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
I must admit:

The question is vulgarly reasonable.
Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2018
very ineresting. mmhh let me think...
only humans have the moral law of be faithful to one etc, while animals are free to screw whoever whenever...
so virginity will be an issue to humans but seem rather wasted on animals who dont even have the consciousness of mind to distinguish between virgin and hoe...
meanwhile female animals are sluts who roll with whover is the strongest and will give that punna to the "fittest" of the matting season.
i dont think female animals are virgins. but they do show some outside changes when they are ready for dick to attract the males e.g color changes, sound changes etc

1 Like

Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by ashjay001(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2018
loveformercy:
Please is there any zoologist in the house?Is virginity tied to humans alone or do goats and cows give birth to female virgins??

Please zoologists should help us in the house

Unlike humans, na only, one hole dem gettongue
Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by kolafolabi(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Horse, zebra, Cat, dog, chimpanzee have a hymen

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Animals Born Virgins? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
kolafolabi:
Horse, zebra, Cat, dog, chimpanzee have a hymen
really

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. / Two Military Officers Set To Wed Each Other, See Pre-wedding Photos / People With Anger Issues Shouldn't Be In Love, But Rather Be In A Rehab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.