Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (34395 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by AdorableJosh(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Amuka, the name dey burst my brain.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Eagba(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lawless is usually a surname in UK.

Others are Winterbottom, Hinginbottom, Bottomly, etc.

A former Yale University professor of Immunology was Kim Bottomly.

Other full names are: Sandy Shaw, Norman Knight, Hazel Nutt, Rusty Nails, Woody Bush, Dan Druff, Robin Plunder, Chris Cross, Doug Graves, Smellie Foot, Rushie Waters, Goldie Locks, etc. cheesy grin cheesy
rusty nail and smellie foot? I give up

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by davibid: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2018
clems88:
bros you can lie o grin na tongues be that abi you are trying to summon amadioha angry

The short version is Keme but his dad insisted that the name must be written in full grin grin because he named him after his grandfather grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by ellizy(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2018
"IKU" this one no be play ooo
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by darlingnuel(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2018
A grown ass man told me his name is FINE-BOY. I doubted it till he showed me his certificates...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2018
pussyeater:
EguavuvuvuyguEguveveuvueOgbemudiaOsas
This Benin name is terrible grin
Lol. Such a name does not exist. Eguavoen like former Super Eagle manager. Ogbemudia as in former Minister of Labour and former governor. If you insist show me anyone called the names you mentioned. Online link will be enough. cheesy

Even funny sounding African names have a meaning. The ones you mentioned have no meaning.
That trending video is a spoof. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Tisham20(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2018
unit
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Jubilancy(f): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2018
genteelo:

Pretty babe how far

Meh I am cool
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by dajoaneke(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Liar
Yeye is not a name in Yoruba Language
Where is it from? Funny enough it's my name.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Eazeee(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2018
omo-agege bread
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by grafixdon: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2018
sinkhole:
Do you mean WhiteHead (Andrew WhiteHead, BBC Reporter)?

No. Whitebread, he's from South Africa
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by clems88(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
davibid:

The short version is Keme but his dad insisted that the name must be written in full grin grin because he named him after his grandfather grin
shocked his father must be sued for that
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by jakeFrost: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
I know of two twins that bears Tithe and Offering

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by esaias1(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Was transferred there. Nice town
govt hav been trying to rename the place but people are used to it already.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by layez: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Wanna Hear Weird Names, Go To S/S E.g bayelsa

Couldnt Help But Go Mad When I Heard Names Like;;
Somebody, Senator, Longlife, Profit, Lawyer, Igbogi (money In Their Lang)
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by stormybabe007(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2018
otebata, agbogunlèri, orogbo, okuribido, erinoso all Yoruba names of course
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by hustla(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Lol in my area on the football field, they call one guy Nigeria
Another one 'Kan Blow'

Heard others like
Principal
Eyin Ejo (Snake teeth)
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by iamawara(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Come to DELTA STATE THE URHOBO NAMES WILL MAKE u CRY
Unuavwodimoni, Oghenebruphiyor, Ohwoavwodiasa, Otuohwooeororo etc. But they are very powerful names. Urhobo wadooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by iamawara(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
layez:
Wanna Hear Weird Names, Go To S/S E.g bayelsa

Couldnt Help But Go Mad When I Heard Names Like;;
Somebody, Senator, Longlife, Profit, Lawyer, Igbogi (money In Their Lang)
lol. Its not a lie, a teaching practice student in my schl got this name ''Everyday Monday''

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by virago(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Luka Jon Dong Tengwong
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Chuks4blu(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2018
chokolokobangochie
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by yus248(f): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Oluwaniolushoaguntanmi... Maka y
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by charlesazeh(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
A man from my town bears Afagwu meaning name don finish and his English name still Young even now that he's 81yrs.. we call him young
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by prinnzsky(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kali agbai otusi
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Festacbreed(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s][/s]
Kaxmytex:
undecided

[s][/s]his resides in surulere His name is somebody he's my friend
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by ChristyB(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
CENSUS...Just heard this last week Friday
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Gudiza(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2018
virago:
Luka Jon Dong Tengwong

reminds me of this guy..

John Tiktak Penzik Chung grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Benki003(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tobenki weird name grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nastt20nastt: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hi
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by winner37(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Some yoruba names is what i do think if it has any meaning at all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos) / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.