Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (33750 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Divay22(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Just try... it's very easy
I'll bite my tongue.. I can't even try
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by stevups(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Matina
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
I'll bite my tongue.. I can't even try
Where are you from?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

A lil boy down my street back then was named "God has done it" and I was like what da heck
#SentenceName grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by youngadab(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
buhari otuvtuvtuvwevewe gbenakati ape
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Ethannathan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Drinkwater,hazard,dickhead,bobrisky,sponge

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by oreslaw: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jimoh Sunday, jimoh means Friday. Den ochi (ebira)which means stick
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by dyangprof(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
christaddicted:
Atutupoyoyo
Eulogized coded name
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Divay22(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Where are you from?
Delta.. But that's not the reason for not pronouncing it though, but my missing front teeth is the problem.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:

Delta.. But that's not the reason for not pronouncing it though, but my missing front teeth is the problem.
Lemme see the missing teeth pls
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by IYIMAN: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Onisokuso1:

It’s Fynecontry smiley

Alright , Thanks
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lemme see the missing teeth pls
grin There you go
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by esaias1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
ashjay001:
Nyamayama Road, Ganaja Village, Lokoja.
lol. Are you a kogite?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Eagba(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
A female professor bears Lawless and funny enough she's a professor of law in a uk university. Got me thinking what got into mind the of her parents when naming her?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
grin There you go
send via pm
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by pascalbenz: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
The name #Lai Muhamed still dey cofuse me
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Horsefall
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by HonAdeli(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
You guys forgot to mention APOTI ERI

Sometimes they shorten it as Apoti and if you're to call the mother's name,it'd be Mummy Apoti

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobsaibot(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Plug grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by samsono30: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
panglington just like the sound stainless plate makes when it falls on ground.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by tonytunes(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2018
BUHARI
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by AreaFada2: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Simplep:
D wierd ones i heard recently are 'difference' and 'certificate' nt nicknames o..like seriously?.....come to benin if u realy want to hear real weird names..u hear things like; wealth,scholar and so many

Try Bayelsa first.

Fineface, Independence, Government, Celebration, Ceremony, Director, Business, Christmas, Alleluia, Do-good, God-Do-Well, etc.

Names like Wealth, Gift are just English versions of Edoid names "Efe, Ese" etc. Christianity has recently sparked an array of new names: Anointing, Deliverance, Salvation, Wisdom, Miracle, Wonder, etc.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Samkuljax(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Rice
Ogbokunrin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by AreaFada2: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Eagba:
A female professor bears Lawless and funny enough she's a professor of law in a uk university. Got me thinking what got into the of her parents when naming her?

Lawless is usually a surname in UK.

Others are Winterbottom, Hinginbottom, Bottomly, etc.

A former Yale University professor of Immunology was Kim Bottomly.

Other full names are: Sandy Shaw, Norman Knight, Hazel Nutt, Rusty Nails, Woody Bush, Dan Druff, Robin Plunder, Chris Cross, Doug Graves, Smellie Foot, Rushie Waters, Goldie Locks, etc. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by donsam2020(m): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2018
isi amu
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Bruemath(m): 2:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Funny name cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by pussyeater(m): 2:44am On Apr 28, 2018
EguavuvuvuyguEguveveuvueOgbemudiaOsas
This Benin name is terrible grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by bensonAkw: 3:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Some of my close buddies in jos,plateau,have some funny names,Dakiyes,chollom,ponchang,nindom,chakwas ,vulkum just to mention but a few,then my own peoole ,my cousins bear independence,fearless while my guys at Bayelsa canoe,slippers,electric,boneface,Allah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by GrammarCheck: 5:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Government

Endurance

Future
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by GrammarCheck: 5:22am On Apr 28, 2018
ajepako:
You're looking for funny names, then come to Yoruba land...
Names like...
Ijaoba (fight never reach your side)...
Apogbe.. (shittt mixer)
Dahunsi (Put mouth for the matter)
Jawole (enter house with force)
Agbabiaka
Ajayi Bembe
Suberu
Layipo ( round round)
Elepe(curser)
Sunmoni....(come close).. Funny enough, that's my moms maiden name lol
Aremu (my own name, meaning person wey buy palmwine but didn't pay..
I carry yansh for my Yoruba people... Iba yin oh.. grin grin grin grin

Alokomaro nko
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by ashjay001(m): 5:36am On Apr 28, 2018
esaias1:
lol. Are you a kogite?

Was transferred there. Nice town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home / Crazily Funny Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.