Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (33694 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by sinkhole: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
grafixdon:
Whitebread
Do you mean WhiteHead (Andrew WhiteHead, BBC Reporter)?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:

What shocked
Footballer and their weird names though
Divay is also a weird name if you ask me
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by jibs4lv(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
okomile:
Okomile grin
obomiro grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Ourown(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dusty grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by reservd(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Majofodun
Goodnews
Goodnow
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by shemite: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
From Namibia

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Divay22(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Divay is also a weird name if you ask me
Thank God i didn't ask you tongue
Na so trouble take they start angry
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:

Thank God i didn't ask you tongue
Na so trouble take they start angry
Someone indicted my name first, and I feel it will be nice to reciprocate the gesture cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
shemite:
From Namibia
Divay have you seen these names?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Bonjezee(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
There was this my senior with the name
"Dan gwan gim"
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by LargeBreed(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
ike mbe (tortoise's ass).
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fidelismaria:

In which language is the translation someone who fvcks to stupor
igbo
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
D wierd ones i heard recently are 'difference' and 'certificate' nt nicknames o..like seriously?.....come to benin if u realy want to hear real weird names..u hear things like; wealth,scholar and so many

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Sexyolori(f): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Complain, Bluff, Onitsha, Governor, Whiteman,names like this are most common in south south states.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Sexyolori(f): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
DJperdurabo:
James Manager

Engineer Christmas (both first and last names of real people)

Trust our brothers from...you know where.
Lol,heard those names too.Delta and bayelsa brethren.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by genteelo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jubilancy:
Had a friend named NEW YEAR
very quiet and peaceful person
Pretty babe how far
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ears have heard! Especially those who decided to name their kids the English translation of beautiful native names. Godslove, Thankgod, Immaculate, Endurance, etc.

And those who decided to add suffix to perfectly beautiful names: Paulinus, Clemtus etc.

Shout out to people with beautiful native names grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by rikatrina: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Aeroplane
Teacher
Fineface
God dey
Train
Confidence
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Idydarling(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
HauteReel:
NwaAmaikpe or something.
it means 2nd daughter of a lover of trouble
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Someone indicted my name first, and I feel it will be nice to reciprocate the gesture cheesy
Don't reciprocate. Thanks

Don't even think i can pronounce yours, except i wanna bite my tongue
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Joemarvel(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Agekuejo a former neighbour of mine frm benin rep
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Ay04z(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Urslathalwizard .... Real name Semako..
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by aasunmoh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Safejo... grin
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
Don't reciprocate. Thanks
Don't even think i can pronounce yours, except i wanna bite my tongue
Just try... it's very easy
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Idydarling:
it means 2nd daughter of a lover of trouble

A girl's name. That makes it even weirder.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by ikansamson: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
heard a lot of funny names which mostly aren't Nigerian... but I will give it to the British, why would you name a child 'stove?
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Xcoo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Uyiii:
Lalasticlala.
Like wtf is Lalasticlala
Lalakukulala
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Ayomivic(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ikujeyiku

Obebe
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
HauteReel:
NwaAmaikpe or something.
Falls from okro tree cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Babycircle. Till now I really don't get the rationale behind the name.

Is it that she completed the mother's circle of having baby(ies) or what.
Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by daviesmania(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Drink Water
a friend of mine was actually imagining how he will be told by his mum to go and drink water. Damn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? by rossi5(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
bidemz:
I couldn't stop laughing when i came across someone bearing JANUARY.....
.like WTF
share yours

u took right from my thought.I heard January..I was like.u mean January?..then lifeline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos / Crazily Funny Facts About Nigeria / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.