Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice (5982 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Yoshy: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please for goodness sake, don't mess up your lives in the name of love. If you abort the baby, it will be the third time you're committing murder. It's your child, deliver him/her. Look for God too.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't advice him to see your parents either because they are the ones who brought up a piece of wayward scum like you.

I'd advice you to just start buying baby items now and find it in your heart to thank your now exboyfriend for being kind enough to donate his sperm to you
...advise...

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ur 30 yrs. Keep the child. There is no way i wont insult u. U be mumu. After 2 abortions u still went to fuk raw. Condom and postinor is less dan 500

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Avedonn: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yoshy:
Please for goodness sake, don't mess up your lives in the name of love. If you abort the baby, it will be the third time you're committing murder. It's your child, deliver him/her. Look for God too.

Op, please don't listen to people like this.

They would try and use religion to blackmail you in to submission and they won't come to your rescue when your pot starts. boiling.

I repeat, do not keep the pregnancy if you don't have the capabilities of taking care of the baby and yourself because your life will never remain the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Yoshy: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Avedonn:

Op, please don't listen to people like this.

They would try and use religion to blackmail you in to submission and they won't come to your rescue when your pot starts. boiling.

I repeat, do not keep the pregnancy if you don't have the capabilities of taking care of the baby and yourself because your life will never remain the same again.

You're shallow minded and seriously it's your problem. Abortion is murder.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Oreofepeters: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Do you think the guy loves you ?

No he doesn't , why having uprotected sex in the first place when you know this could happen?.

Ladies should try and get sense at least borrow if you no get any..

Abort it if you don't have the resources to take care of the baby
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Safiaa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
3rd abortion? Jesus take over, i have nothing to say. He’s not ready to marry you? And you’re opening your legs like he is the owner of your vagina. Try to respect yourself please you’re 30+ plus years. Stop thinking with emotions and start thinking with logic. Do you want to be a single mother strugglin, no help and miserable all in the sake of love? You women need to learn that love is just not enough.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by princeemmma(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:
Pls friends.. I seriously need ur advice n don't insult or criticize me.. I am into this at the moment... I met Dis guy in school way back 2012 ..we dated till I 2015 we went for service year.. I love him so much dat I cudnt cheat on him.. we separated in service year Dats year 2015..yl dating him back in school I aborted twice for him..he called me a bad egg n dats lead to our quarrel n we separated.. from 2015 till 2018 I cudnt love or date or stay in any relationship cs I was so much in love dat I cudnt give anybody a chance.. my friends later advices me dat sins I love him dis much y can't I just drop my ego den go back to him.. I called him.. we spoke for weeks n he agreed for us to come back together.. I traveled to meet him.. I was so happy I ad him back cs he said he just broke his last relationship.. we were both happy... we had sex n boom I am pregnant.. I called him.. he said we wud kip d baby n now he is saying I shud go flush it.. Dis is d third one.. I can't abort.. he said two other girls are pregnant for him at the moment too ..he told me it is left to me if I wana kip d baby cs I won't find him by dem.. he said he is not coming to see my parent either n he is not ready for any marriage... Pls nairalanders I need ur advice
Funke!!!! is this why daddy has been spending money on you, for you to abort pregnancy, I will tell daddy

Meanwhile, my advice says thus

Firstly, you killed two babies, why? just because you thought that was the way things should be for you to keep the guy you love happy, f9, i smell no sense of love from your guy here

Secondly, you went for him later on, why? just because you still love him f9 again, does he feel the way you feel? No. you dont bring in the world EGO with the girl you truly love, no matter what, if you truly love someone deep down your heart, even if there is a breakup, you did still always hope she could come back to you. talking from experience

Thirdly, if you are truly saying the truth about this words, there is someone you need to seek forgiveness from, who? The Lord, you killed those children that has a specific goal in our world, and also you need to give you life to Christ, only him can save you

I will tell daddy

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lmao
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by MissRaine69(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:
Pls friends.. I seriously need ur advice n don't insult or criticize me.. I am into this at the moment... I met Dis guy in school way back 2012 ..we dated till I 2015 we went for service year.. I love him so much dat I cudnt cheat on him.. we separated in service year Dats year 2015..yl dating him back in school I aborted twice for him..he called me a bad egg n dats lead to our quarrel n we separated.. from 2015 till 2018 I cudnt love or date or stay in any relationship cs I was so much in love dat I cudnt give anybody a chance.. my friends later advices me dat sins I love him dis much y can't I just drop my ego den go back to him.. I called him.. we spoke for weeks n he agreed for us to come back together.. I traveled to meet him.. I was so happy I ad him back cs he said he just broke his last relationship.. we were both happy... we had sex n boom I am pregnant.. I called him.. he said we wud kip d baby n now he is saying I shud go flush it.. Dis is d third one.. I can't abort.. he said two other girls are pregnant for him at the moment too ..he told me it is left to me if I wana kip d baby cs I won't find him by dem.. he said he is not coming to see my parent either n he is not ready for any marriage... Pls nairalanders I need ur advice

What is wrong with using contraception? At least take ownership of that but no some women want it raw!
Then when married you expect doctors to fix your damaged uteruses/fallopian tubes when all this could be avoided.
Face the consequences. If the first one was not a lesson you went on to have a second one which is stupid this third one is just being reckless.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:
it's just a month... I seriously dunno Wat to do.. Ca I don't think I can bare this.. my parent already despise me.. am alone

U are nt alone Sis, U ave God beside u, Call upto to him and he will answer u always.

As for the baby, I beg of u to keep the pregnancy to avoid stories dat touch.
Christian Ronaldo today would have never be in existence if his mother accept abortion plan from people, Ur child too wil be great and not someone like Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by AlPeter: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:
nwaa.... I just laughed cs I see no sense in u... advice not insult..
funny enof he gave a very good advise. I didn't want to comment before but your gross stupidity and gullibility is annoying. Please change those THINGS you call friends they are way too daft. For Christ sake, they advised you to go back to a guy that call you bad egg after 2 abortions fo r him? Seems they didn't know. My adv keep the baby n 4gt d guy or else he will kill u. You are not in love with him,

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by vivie01(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Contrary to the bashing, I think Nwa..ipe has giving a good advice here.

@OP, its unfortunate your love wasnt reciprocated by your boyfriend. When love is one sided, this is the kind of thing that happens.

Now please, keep the baby. I used to say this, even to myself that we should be ready to face the consequences of our actions and inactions.

You willingly looked for him, transported yourself to his place and was more than willing to have intimacy with him, it shouldnt now be difficult to let the innocent being come to life.

Take it as your destiny. You must be working by now going by your writeup, keep the baby and transfer the love you have for the dad to him/her. Period!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Avedonn:
Op, please don't mind those mocking you. What they failed to realize is anyone can find him or herself in such mess.

You've made a mistake by going back to him for the second time, but the deed has been done.

Here's my advise.

Don't allow the mistake ruin your life so abort the pregnancy and move on with your life.

I don't know your financial status, but if you are struggling and you keep it, life might be so difficult for you afterwards.

Don't mind those that'll advise you to keep the pregnancy because they'd be the same set of people to castigate you in the feature by calling you baby mama and also advise others not to marry a single Mom.

As for your ex boyfriend, I think he's lying by claiming two ladies are pregnant for him. He just want you to abort the pregnancy.

Please cut all ties with him and resist the temptation of going back to him.

You yourself don't deserve to live. How can you say she should kill a human being like you, that has the right to live like you? Is it because that baby is at her mercy to live? Many of us only see today.
My dear you will survive it, please keep the baby.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by laribari(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
shocked
sorry about your condition darl.
How many weeks/months pregnant?

just keep the baby,I love babies.embarassed

Make sure you send diapers and baby every month. Who hates babies?
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:
it's just a month... I seriously dunno Wat to do.. Ca I don't think I can bare this.. my parent already despise me.. am alone

The only thing I'll tell you is if you know that you have a means of taking care of the baby (like a good job), then keep it.

Your family might despise you now cos of the shame and pain you brought to them but I promise you in the long run, they'll come around. Which parent hate a grand child?

It happened with my sister way back in 2010, we despised her for getting pregnant out of wedlock, but today, that child is like our last born and to the glory of God she'll be 8years by 5th of May. I can't stop thanking God and my sister for the gift of that child. Each time I hear her call me uncle, it gives me joy. Mind you, my sister is happily married now

If you know you don't have any means of taking care of that child, better get rid of it.

Anything you decide to do, I'll support you 100%.

But you sef, why don't you like using condom when you know that you're very fruitful?

Above all my sister, do what makes you happy!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by fancy4eve(f): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
My dear, I know u hv made a great mistake by going back 2 him, but Dats by d way, if u know u cn with stand d pain of carrying a child without a man standing by u nd u hv d resources of taking good care of d child, will advice u 2 keep d child.

But if u know u cannot with stand d pain nd u don't hv d resources, pls don't even keep d pregnancy,cus it will keep bringing back ur past memories.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abroad1987:

Haba! Are you a WC system, always flushing, always flushing?!!

Don't you know how to say no? Or aren't you aware of this device called condoms?

It is left to you to know if you want to keep making your womb like unto graves for unborn children.

In which case that might be your last child you are already carrying because no child will want to come to you only to be aborted again.

So you may never give birth again.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Aircondition(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
shocked

just keep the baby,I love babies.embarassed
l

'you love babies'

Was that the question asked
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by AlPeter: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
3rd abortion? Jesus take over, i have nothing to say. He’s not ready to marry you? And you’re opening your legs like he is the owner of your vagina. Try to respect yourself please you’re 30+ plus years. Stop thinking with emotions and start thinking with logic. Do you want to be a single mother strugglin, no help and miserable all in the sake of love? You women need to learn that love is just not enough.
damn she's finally showing signs of cerebral activities keep it up.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Preshy561(f): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2018
laribari:

Make sure you send diapers and baby every month. Who hates babies?
why?
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by rockinrobin: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Do not abort your child.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
hv seen a lady who has done 7

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Johnholmes: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
See nairalanders forming saint shocked
There's is no lady on this thread who isn't sexually active that hasn't aborted or will not abort at least twice.

My dear, the plain truth is to abort it cost it's still early.
No make nairalanders ruin your life.

Just ask single mothers and they'll tell you..!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
shocked

just keep the baby,I love babies . embarassed
Me too

@OP, drop your account details for a day supply of pampers
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SUPERPACK:
get a screwdriver and tighten the borehole between your leg simple.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by funmike83(f): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Ur 30 yrs. Keep the child. There is no way i wont insult u. U be mumu. After 2 abortions u still went to fuk raw. Condom and postinor is less dan 500

Postinor fails o and condom is just like 80% sef not 100% secure . the best is abstinence esp with that kind if guy. Shit happens though. I would advise she keeps the baby. The guy will come bck for the child and then you can pay him back with what he deserves. Aborting is not too good, a sister of mine was in the same dilemma and had to abort in fact 4 times for the guy. She is regretting she didn't keep the baby today .
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by groomed: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
obi4eze:
Mumu2.

Na you do yourself. So na you sabi.

You went back to sleep with a guy for whom you had twice aborted and you call that love.

You don't even love yourself in the first place not to talk of loving another person. Maybe you just liked the way he gives you sexual satisfaction and you thought you were in love.

Well, carry your pregnancy and learn your lesson the hard way.
My brother, no b small mumuni be this. She refused to give other guys chance, a few of them might probably had better plans for her but NO, she chose a bad boy.

This is what we have been saying that girls are stupid and very senseless to logic.

How can you abort for a guy, he broke up with you and you had so much chance to start afresh with someone else but you turned them all down.

I also have a lady I met on here and I have been trying so much to start something with her. She keep saying she is not ready blah blah. She dated one guy that didn't value for around 4 years and dude didn't treat her well.

You would be surprised to know that she is still attached to the guy and not wanting to give another guy a chance.

Now, tell me where is the wisdom in all of these?

OP, me I don't have any ounce of advise for you because I hate women like you who make it look like bad boys are the best and good ones are bad. CARRY your cross stupid fool!
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Gerrard59(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Abroad1987:

You went back to a man that called you a bad egg and already has two ladies pregnant for him. Yet you willingly agreed to have sex without protection. You want my candid advise?

Abort the baby, then undergo hysterectomy.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by bravehost4u(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Abroad1987:

I know where your problem is coming from.
Simple sentences you cannot write without abbreviating.
I wonder the kind of university graduates our education system produces.
I think you should have focused more on developing yourself than getting pregnant.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Gerrard59(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2018
funmike83:

Postinor fails o and condom is just like 80% sef not 100% secure . the best is abstinence esp with that kind if guy. Shit happens though. I would advise she keeps the baby. The guy will come bck for the child and then you can pay him back with what he deserves. Aborting is not too good, a sister of mine was in the same dilemma and had to abort in fact 4 times for the guy. She is regretting she didn't keep the baby today .

Postinor may fail, but what is the percentage of failure? Actually, condom protection is > 95%. There is no excuse!

At the bolded: No! She should not keep the baby. What is the assurance that she can take of the baby; morally, financially, emotionally and physically? Ditto the assurance for the guy to come back? Remember, he has two other ladies pregnant for him. He is no Wizkid or Davido.

She should abort the baby and undergo sterilisation. Irresponsible people should not be allowed to procreate, as she is irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by charlito94(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Abroad1987:

Neverlesson to be learnt never you trust the advice of a friend. It now becomes a problem shared is a problem fully blown to the highest climax of difficulty.

If ur not ready better abort it but if u HV finance keep d baby its ur choice.
He will surely come back for d baby den u will HV ur revenge.
But remember if u keep d baby u may HV to deal with relationship issues cos u will become confirmed second hand material. But to me weight the advantage n disadvantage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / Na Money Be Fine Bobo (PHOTO) / My Experience In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.