Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice (5977 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Avedonn: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Johnholmes:
See nairalanders forming saint shocked
There's is no lady on this thread who isn't sexually active that hasn't aborted or will not abort at least twice.

My dear, the plain truth is to abort it cost it's still early.
No make nairalanders ruin your life.

Just ask single mothers and they'll tell you..!!!!!

please Op, listen to this advise. Keeping that pregnancy will ruin your life.

Don't mind those telling you it's a murder. The truth is at one month, the pregnancy did not even turn into foetus non to talk of baby.

Please don't ruin your life because we are living in judgemental society.

It's the same set of people advising you to keep the pregnancy always advise others against marrying single mothers. Just take your time and search topics about marrying a single mother here on nairaland and you'll be surprise at their level of hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by groomed: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2018
bravehost4u:

I know where your problem is coming from.
Simple sentences you cannot write without abbreviating.
I wonder the kind of university graduates our education system produces.
I think you should have focused more on developing yourself than getting pregnant.
gbam... Just look at how she wrote everything like 90s kids lol.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by doughziay: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abroad1987:
Pls friends.. I seriously need ur advice n don't insult or criticize me.. I am into this at the moment... I met Dis guy in school way back 2012 ..we dated till I 2015 we went for service year.. I love him so much dat I cudnt cheat on him.. we separated in service year Dats year 2015..yl dating him back in school I aborted twice for him..he called me a bad egg n dats lead to our quarrel n we separated.. from 2015 till 2018 I cudnt love or date or stay in any relationship cs I was so much in love dat I cudnt give anybody a chance.. my friends later advices me dat sins I love him dis much y can't I just drop my ego den go back to him.. I called him.. we spoke for weeks n he agreed for us to come back together.. I traveled to meet him.. I was so happy I ad him back cs he said he just broke his last relationship.. we were both happy... we had sex n boom I am pregnant.. I called him.. he said we wud kip d baby n now he is saying I shud go flush it.. Dis is d third one.. I can't abort.. he said two other girls are pregnant for him at the moment too ..he told me it is left to me if I wana kip d baby cs I won't find him by dem.. he said he is not coming to see my parent either n he is not ready for any marriage... Pls nairalanders I need ur advice

Dear, I admonish you to keep that child in your womb. Your decision to clinge to him against all odds got you all these.

No matter what, keep and raise the child. God's going to help you. Abstain from pre-marital sex. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dude is very fertile, lmao.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by marketer100: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Avedonn:
Op, please don't mind those mocking you. What they failed to realize is anyone can find him or herself in such mess.

You've made a mistake by going back to him for the second time, but the deed has been done.

Here's my advise.

Don't allow the mistake ruin your life so abort the pregnancy and move on with your life.

I don't know your financial status, but if you are struggling and you keep it, life might be so difficult for you afterwards.

Don't mind those that'll advise you to keep the pregnancy because they'd be the same set of people to castigate you in the feature by calling you baby mama and also advise others not to marry a single Mom.

As for your ex boyfriend, I think he's lying by claiming two ladies are pregnant for him. He just want you to abort the pregnancy.

Please cut all ties with him and resist the temptation of going back to him.

the best advice, learn from ur mistake and move or else you would suffer. Its not easy to be a single mum,

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
The 1987 Abroad girl doesn't want insults pls. Or she will insult you back. She demands advice from you free of charge. She wants you to tell her what to do. So that she will go and do it having been told, I guess. *can't control my laughter at this point*.
She issued several insults/warnings as replies to people who didn't heed her instruction not to insult her.
Why can't people listen to her instructions!!?
Just don't insult or condemn her!
Just kneel down or lie flat on your stomach n humbly advice her!
*faints in laughter*
Cheers to the 1987 girl!!
You made my day!!!!
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by esecoal(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
if your parents know already just keep it
and when u sex without condom don,t u take care of ursef

Abroad1987:
it's just a month... I seriously dunno Wat to do.. Ca I don't think I can bare this.. my parent already despise me.. am alone
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by obi4eze(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
groomed:
My brother, no b small mumuni be this. She refused to give other guys chance, a few of them might probably had better plans for her but NO, she chose a bad boy.

This is what we have been saying that girls are stupid and very senseless to logic.

How can you abort for a guy, he broke up with you and you had so much chance to start afresh with someone else but you turned them all down.

I also have a lady I met on here and I have been trying so much to start something with her. She keep saying she is not ready blah blah. She dated one guy that didn't value for around 4 years and dude didn't treat her well.

You would be surprised to know that she is still attached to the guy and not wanting to give another guy a chance.

Now, tell me where is the wisdom in all of these?

OP, me I don't have any ounce of advise for you because I hate women like you who make it look like bad boys are the best and good ones are bad. CARRY your cross stupid fool!
Well, for me I make it a rule not to disturb a girl especially when I know that she is in a serious relationship. I could be friends with her depending on her mindset and behaviour but I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her relationship.

Concerning the person you are talking about, just leave her alone. After all, there are many other girls and you won't give yourself worries because of one.

Finally, put God first in all your dealings with girls because people can be very deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abroad1987:
Pls friends.. I seriously need ur advice n don't insult or criticize me.. I am into this at the moment... I met Dis guy in school way back 2012 ..we dated till I 2015 we went for service year.. I love him so much dat I cudnt cheat on him.. we separated in service year Dats year 2015..yl dating him back in school I aborted twice for him..he called me a bad egg n dats lead to our quarrel n we separated.. from 2015 till 2018 I cudnt love or date or stay in any relationship cs I was so much in love dat I cudnt give anybody a chance.. my friends later advices me dat sins I love him dis much y can't I just drop my ego den go back to him.. I called him.. we spoke for weeks n he agreed for us to come back together.. I traveled to meet him.. I was so happy I ad him back cs he said he just broke his last relationship.. we were both happy... we had sex n boom I am pregnant.. I called him.. he said we wud kip d baby n now he is saying I shud go flush it.. Dis is d third one.. I can't abort.. he said two other girls are pregnant for him at the moment too ..he told me it is left to me if I wana kip d baby cs I won't find him by dem.. he said he is not coming to see my parent either n he is not ready for any marriage... Pls nairalanders I need ur advice
And you said no INSULT. OLUKO
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by joe4christ(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Abroad1987:

thanks u made my day

Please don't listen to these people telling you not to abort that pregnancy, they are No saints either, most have even loat count on how many times theyve had to abort. My advice to you is, youve made a silly mistake of going back to your vomit and u got chocked in the process, just dust yourself, abort the pregnancy as soon as possible and move on, have in mind that once you give birth to a baby outside wedluck you automatically loose your value as a potential wife material considering the society you live in and our culture and values here in Nigeria. Even if u find someone who is willing to marry you despite you being another's baby mama, his family might not be cool with it and you're gonna drag your family name to the mud. Don't force urself on someone who doesn't need you, you've already made the mistake, but don't further make a bigger mistake by thinking keeping that baby will create a bond between you both and probably make him change his mind. You cannot, I repeat, you can never hold a man down with pregnancy, u will just end up being one of his baby mamas and watch him settle down with another woman while you wallow in loneliness and mysery.

I HOPE YOU LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASONING!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Abroad1987:

look sis, you have very very low self esteem. this guy is emotionally & psychologically abusing you cos you're his perfect victim. stop listening to your "friend" who advised you to go back to this guy.
what u should do:
- get an abortion immediately
- cut this guy off (change your number, move from your current neighborhood if u can, remove him from all social media)
- go celibate for a while, i'll advice a year, really get yourself together cos you're going about life all wrong, learn to love yourself
many ppl here will lie to u and give u false stupid ideologies, dont tie yourself to this guy for life, it will be your ruin. get an abortion & for god's sake stop having unprotected sex, you're 29, do better. the ppl here who advised u to get an abortion and move on mean well, ignore the insults on this thread, none is constructive so far, goodluck in all this.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by HeWrites(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
cheesy cheesy

All these girls that like spreading their legs like pliers for small small unserious boys ehn

Keep the baby oo....He's responsible for it,so hold him tight...I don't support abortion or flushing

Let's assume you were raped, are you not going to accept flushing?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by HeWrites(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...advise...
Advice.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Advice.
...advise...
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by HeWrites(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...advise...
Please go and recheck your dictionary. Thanks
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by dominique(f): 8:49pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

You're wrong. Advise is a verb while Advice is a noun. The context which Nwa made the post was a verb so the correct way to put it "I'd advise..."

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by HeWrites(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2018
dominique:

You're wrong. Advise is a verb while Advice is a noun. The context which Nwa made the post was a verb so the correct way to put it "I'd advise..."

Ok!
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

You need to check yours.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 01, 2018
Abroad1987:
it's just a month... I seriously dunno Wat to do.. Ca I don't think I can bare this.. my parent already despise me.. am alone

Just take hot injection
but wait o this is the third one?
now ur removing babies I hope you won't blame your husband for infertility?
just keep it, people will surly talk but its for a while
don't abort your baby
even if it means relocating somewhere else
Don't abort or you will die
seriously you will

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by tenmariner: 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Abroad1987:

U have not learnt any lesson even after life presented u with an opportunity to do so and even twice..Trust me, u are dating a potential irresponsible father. Write it down somewhere today, that guy irrespective of whom he settles down with, its going to be a sore one as he is not ready to take responsibilities which is a core ingredient of marriage. Having said that, abortion seems to be d only method to save u anything u feel is as stake if u leave the baby.. Now if u want to abort, pls kindly visit any Diagnostics centre and ask do have a pelvic ultrasound scan, obstetrics Uss as these test will reveal d situation of your internal reproductive environment.. U could have developed a very tender uterine tube etc as a result of your previous abortions.. Also ask a doc to evaluate your chances if u go ahead...

Lastly, keep away from that guy.. He will make your life a miserable one if u don't stay far away from him..

Over and out!!!
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:21am On May 02, 2018
Keep the baby dear,your womb might be destroyed this time,but how could you have brought yourself this low,begging a guy to take you back and sleeping with him,you were such a big fool. If a guy doesn't love you,if you like sleep with him from now till tomorrow, he would never love you,if you also like tie him down with pregnancy so he can marry you,that marriage would be hell on earth. So the best thing for ladies is to remove their eyes from those guys they trip for but don't notice them and focus on the ones that love and appreciate them. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by vicben27(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2018
some girls are soo dumb! dont you girls know when its safe to have sex! free period and all. l've come to know that most of this matured looking girl dont know a shiit about their own Body! its fuccking anoying!
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by jacyhelen(f): 3:37am On May 02, 2018
Abroad1987:

u are just a free pussy giver.
He wont marry,.
Abort at ur own peril...ode

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by tbliss22(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2018
Abroad1987:

So many other ladies here went through school like you and you know what? They bleeped hell out of so many dicks, but they managed the whole sex thing without a single pregnancy. The moment you spread your leg for an unprotected sex then you should expect pregnancy to pop up.

However, for the fact that you murdered two souls in the past means you need to seek for God's forgiveness. As for this particular one, you must prepare for the worst challenges in taking care of the baby.

Finally, you need to brace up and be responsible. Sex is sweet but only wise people manage it without getting into trouble.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by tbliss22(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2018
vicben27:
some girls are soo dumb! dont you girls know when its safe to have sex! free period and all. l've come to know that most of this matured looking girl dont know a shiit about their own Body! its fuccking anoying!

You are so right my brother!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by QueenSekxy(f): 6:22am On May 02, 2018
Avedonn:

please Op, listen to this advise. Keeping that pregnancy will ruin your life.

Don't mind those telling you it's a murder. The truth is at one month, the pregnancy did not even turn into foetus non to talk of baby.

Please don't ruin your life because we are living in judgemental society.

It's the same set of people advising you to keep the pregnancy always advise others against marrying single mothers. Just take your time and search topics about marrying a single mother here on nairaland and you'll be surprise at their level of hypocrisy.
I made a reasearch on one month pregnancy, it's quite true.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by peacengine(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2018
Abroad1987:

wink When you were moaning, were we privy to that information?
For the sake of the unborn, who can be a great leader tomorrow, don't abort but the road will be tough ahead
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by bammy777(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2018
Flush it. Hopefully u will survive it. Then sit down and think on how to live your life without such mistake. He has two pregnant ladies again, bad shit, he can't even control his dick.
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Abroad1987: 11:37pm On May 03, 2018
funmike83:

Postinor fails o and condom is just like 80% sef not 100% secure . the best is abstinence esp with that kind if guy. Shit happens though. I would advise she keeps the baby. The guy will come bck for the child and then you can pay him back with what he deserves. Aborting is not too good, a sister of mine was in the same dilemma and had to abort in fact 4 times for the guy. She is regretting she didn't keep the baby today .
I used contraceptive.. guess it didn't work n to does wu said alot of shit.. Weldon ma/sir
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Abroad1987: 11:39pm On May 03, 2018
jacyhelen:

u are just a free pussy giver. He wont marry,. Abort at ur own peril...ode
laughing at out.. destiny writer
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Abroad1987: 11:47pm On May 03, 2018
hankMacoy:
The 1987 Abroad girl doesn't want insults pls. Or she will insult you back. She demands advice from you free of charge. She wants you to tell her what to do. So that she will go and do it having been told, I guess. *can't control my laughter at this point*.
She issued several insults/warnings as replies to people who didn't heed her instruction not to insult her.
Why can't people listen to her instructions!!?
Just don't insult or condemn her!
Just kneel down or lie flat on your stomach n humbly advice her!
*faints in laughter*
Cheers to the 1987 girl!!
You made my day!!!!
some people here are a product of loosed condom just like u but ur mama will not tell u..
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by pointblank247(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2018
Pls dont abort no baby. I know a good young man who will marry you and adopt the baby if the pregnancy is not noticable yet. Get my number from my signature and call me immediatly and if it is not going then send me a text

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / Guys, Be Honest / Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.