Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice (5988 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / With The Way This Country Is Going, There's No Way I Can Start A Family Here !!! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
Abroad1987:

I used contraceptive.. guess it didn't work n to does wu said alot of shit.. Weldon ma/sir

What kind did you use?

What's the update on the pregnancy? Are you keeping it or have you flushed it already?

Do you still need advice on what to do?
Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by DonMekino(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2018
Don't forget to go back to him after this ordeal, after all u are in love with him.....maybe u will get assurance this tym

1 Like

Re: Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice by groomed: 8:43pm On May 04, 2018
DonMekino:
Don't forget to go back to him after this ordeal, after all u are in love with him.....maybe u will get assurance this tym
no mind the mumu... this kind of girls are the ones I detest so much. If that guy come beg her now now... u go see her run go meet am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Picture There And Ur Comment / The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.