Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? (22376 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2018
Bane2020:

My guy if you've noticed, I'm trying to stay calm in understanding you.. as evidenced in my measured responses, while also trying to stay on the same rational wavelengths with you... Other Igbo brothers are ripping into you for what could be your devious and unending attempts at riling up the usual Igbophobic sentiments that have come to characterize these platform and site, and of course your antecedents of always insulting the same ethnic group you claim to come from, even to the detriment of a RATIONAL and unbiased principle does more disrepute to your actual intentions and true identity as an Igbo blood. Note that I'm not yet joining others in shading your Igboness or not cause anyone could claim to be anything online, and for all I know you could just be a Non-conformist/alarmist who refuses to take side with the Igbos on this forum who sometimes overreact and detour from rational and deductive reasoning in dealing with other ethnic nationalities(that's understandable) ... But then, it's not only Igbos who are guilty of stirring up ethnic parochialism, Nwanne I'm sure you are no stanger to how other ethnic nationalities from the other side of the divide also use every opportunity they get to demean and insult the Igbo nation... No party is innocent here mate, but in all the minefields of ethnic e-fights on Naira land, I have never seen you defend us... Even in scenarios where. you know quite well the other party throw the first jab and we retaliate, you more often than not end of supporting them in lashing out at the Igbos, leave rationality aside for a sec... Where does your loyalty truly lie? Why is there always a questionable loop in your true intention(s)??... Guy seek help before its too late

Cause when the fire starts burning and you are at the wrong side of the divide, your rationality or lack thereof won't save your neck... you will still run back to the same Eastern Nigeria you seem to find every opportunity to blatantly disrespect.

I didn't reply you because the pathetic snowflake cowards who can dish it out but can't take it ran crying to the moderators and got me banned since that night for abusive posts. A couple of things necessary for you to understand:

There are all kinds of e-battles on Nairaland and every group has its share of juvenile cretins. Igbos on this forum are objectively the worst. You only need self-honesty to understand that evident fact. Every group has its bad apples. Igbos here behave the worst. The common denominator in most of these e-squabbles are Igbos: Igbos and Yorubas; Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis; Igbos and Middle Belters; Igbos and Niger-Deltans; Igbos and other Igbos (especially Anambrarians vs other Igbos). It's a sickness that you can either confront when you see it or continue to let the crazies run amok and drag our names in the mud. I'm sensitive to these acts because it embarrasses me as an Igbo man. The same way a drunkard father or brother would embarrass me. I do not generically insult Igbos. I insult Igbos who drag our names through the gutter with their juvenile antics. They're a disgrace and I call them out when I witness their antics.

Your claim that you've never seen me defend us is clearly inaccurate. Plenty of the Yoruba e-warriors on here know my moniker and I've engaged them severally when they make derogatory comments about Igbos. Neither have I ever joined other tribes to insult Igbos in any thread. I've never been on any of the numerous Yoruba threads insulting Igbos and joining in. Prove me wrong rather than inventing those claims. Any thread where I'm compelled to insult and ridicule some Igbo people is usually one where they're embarrassing themselves, like the cretins here who were abusing other South South people unprovoked and mocking their heritage. These are people that cannot square up to reality and choose distractions like arguing about where I'm from as if it makes a smidgen of difference to me.

I do not need "help". People who spend their time insulting and belittling other tribes and other Igbos need help. They're sick. They're twisted. They're an embarrassment. I will not align myself with the circus clowns like a mindless sheep under some misguided notion of ethnic solidarity.

2 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2018
Nonaira1:
Oya notice Laudate Id Don show up in the viewing while Obi1kenobi Don went missing grin grin grin

Can someone scream log off and log in grin grin

5,4,3,2,1 long epistle of denial wailing of himself from his original I'd.

Continue embarrassing yourself forming CIA investigator. grin If you only knew how foolish you look, but that would require self-awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nwadiuto247: 11:42am On May 07, 2018
gidgiddy:

So what do you do when an Ikwerre man like former Governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi says he is an Igbo man?

He warned that nobody should deny him his Igbo heritage in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo

I ve said it before, any of them that is proudly Identifying with us can be accepted. Its very annoying to see my people here dragging Ikwerre to accept being igbos .
Ikwerre people are the ones who need us to survive in Nigeria politics. Amaechi knows this very well. Wike knows this too and that's why they are in constant touch with SE politicians
For me and my people here In my office and other associations where i belong i always make sure we vote Kalabari or Okirika In any elective position that they are contesting with an Ikwerre and you can be sure they always win the Ikwerre .
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by meccuno: 8:19am On May 20, 2018
Westbestside:
But this your sister below dies not agree with you.
someone can have an opinion cant they??
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by IbrahimDamola: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Nonaira1:

The only person that have been laughed at multiple times on this forum and have been dragged to filth multiple times on this forum have always been YOU hence comes back to your title IRRELEVANT JOKE.

Considering you wailed about my age and wailing about the "youthfulness contributing to my written style" and considering I'm even remotely close to "youthfulness". Considering other people on this forum have talked about how much of old grandpapa you are even before my ass joined this forum, it does not take a genius to figure out you're an OLD GRANDPAPA!!!!! But obviously, you going to deny like deny every single shit about your loser ass thinking you decieving anymore with your denial of the pitifulness that is your life. PATHETIC OLD GRANDPAPA!!!! Get a fucking life like the people within your age you LOSER!!!!

kAi you don finish am for laudate my yoruba muslim brother. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / President Buhari Makes Fresh Appointments In AMCON, NDIC / Politicians Collected Our Account Numbers Without Paying, Niger Voters Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.