Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? (22377 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Obdk: 9:09am On May 02, 2018
justtoodark:
so long they dont believe in the delta ideologie,then they are not deltans....

look,we dont care if you are half igbo....delta is delta....period...................

yoruba muslim.

afonja on d loose.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 9:22am On May 02, 2018
justtoodark:
so long they dont believe in the delta ideologie,then they are not deltans....

look,we dont care if you are half igbo....delta is delta....period...................

Delta as a state or a tribe or a geographic space ?
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by aribisala0(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2018
Does Nnamdi Kanu matter?
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by shallysgirl: 10:07am On May 02, 2018
aribisala0:
Does Nnamdi Kanu matter?
I see some headcrashers on the loose.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Preshy561:
see your comment.You are a northerner.

I have told u and I will repeat it again......don't deny me my ethnicity.......
u accusation is baseless
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
cheesy I don take note IYA.
u will be a fool to swallow such lies line, hook and sinker.....
such accusation is baseless.......
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:25am On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Chukwu dube gi Ako na uche ako na gi

Ezii ahu bu reelectbuhari abughi Igbo

am more igbo than u.....24 hours a day.....
stop taking an ethnicity of where u don't belong....

Igbos are domiciled in SE
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:27am On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Thank you for the exposing that monkey!

fallacy of argumentum...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:31am On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

thank you very much.
I know too well that he's not Igbo.
Igbos should stop this comparison of ss and se Igbos cos such posts breed up this almajiris to start spilling nonsense.
Thanks alot.

SS are lost igbos and are foregone....

think about ur self SE igbos and develop urselves....

stop dragging them.....haba
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u will be a fool to swallow such lies line, hook and sinker.....

such accusation is baseless.......

Are you not ashamed of yourself Is common sense not common for you
Quotasystem product stop quoting me.
Immhotep lzaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 10:45am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

am more igbo than u.....24 hours a day.....

stop taking an ethnicity of where u don't belong....

Igbos are domiciled in SE

Dude go and sit down...no body takes you fúcking serious....they have exposed you

Bye

5 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

are ur fellow Almajiris in Niger Republic foregone
Try and have sense!

4 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 10:47am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

fallacy of argumentum...

Supuuuu Akwa nkaa ka imutara ...ifele Mee gi! Omalicha ezi
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:50am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Are you not ashamed of yourself Is common not common for you
Quotasystem product stop quoting me.
Immhotep lzaa

lolzzzzzzzzz

the last time I checked u people are the ones yearning for quota system

fu^k south south igbos.....

I will not and will never agree to south south igbos of any kind....bunch of deniers....

I wonder why nnamdi kanu didn't accept the 5 eastern states as biafra.......
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Dude go and sit down...no body takes you fúcking serious....they have exposed you

Bye

is better u accept the hard truth....u not igbo....QED.....

what is hard accepting a simple truth...

I tire oo
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzzzzz

I will not and will never agree to south south igbos of any kind....bunch of deniers....

cheesy
Go and die.

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:55am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
are ur fellow Almajiris in Niger Republic foregone Try and have sense!

sense should fall on u.....
is high time u people start looking 4 ur identity not igbo....
is high time this nonsense stops......
SS should fu^k out with the damned oil....
till tomorrow igbos are only seen in SE....
Nigerian govt can attest to that fact.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 10:56am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
are ur fellow Almajiris in Niger Republic foregone Try and have sense!

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Supuuuu Akwa nkaa ka imutara ...ifele Mee gi! Omalicha ezi

O gi ka ifele ga-eme........iru n'azu......

what a rubbish.....that we are tired of taking such nonsense coming from SS is a crime....

a time will come wen a man will overgrown such rubbish.....

they should hold the oil and remain in south...nobody is dragging them for what damn oil......
haba.....

ozugo bu na ozugo.....
osisi adi ahu mmadu na-anya ugboro abuo tupu o mara ihe...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

cheesy
Is this how u passed ur WAEC/NECO
And i re-cap: are ur fellow Almajiris in Niger Republic foregone
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by alabo1: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
mabea:
You just dabbed into a discussion you dont know anything about instead of minding your own business. Did anybody ever told you that those people you mentioned are igbos?

Then why put those entire states in your Biafra if you are not generalizing the entire peoples of those regions as Ibo's? Until you people come to the realization that your Biafran dream must be restricted to core Ibo states I.e south east it will never be more than a pipe dream. Nobody is against a dissolution of the current system but the idea that autonomous ethnic nations will agree to be subsumed under the Ibo umbrella is wishful thinking. Read ur history and find out why these nationalist dis not support Biafra during the secession and subsequent war and you will realise why history will repeat itself. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:17am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

abokii you have been busted,take your shitty ass out of my mention. the smell of plastic kettles regurgitates me.

5 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by LZAA: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Are you not ashamed of yourself Is common sense not common for you Quotasystem product stop quoting me. Immhotep lzaa
ReElectbuhari just wants to serve the caliphate grin
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by LZAA: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Are you not ashamed of yourself Is common sense not common for you Quotasystem product stop quoting me. Immhotep lzaa

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by LZAA: 11:26am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

Here is a photo of the Kaliphate blessing ReElectbuhari

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:31am On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:
cheesy Is this how u passed ur WAEC/NECO And i re-cap: are ur fellow Almajiris in Niger Republic foregone
keep deceiving ursef........anu mpama....
oga....we are done with such nonsense coming from SS SE should re draw their line and relationship
the issue of SE and ss are igbos is long overdone....not again...
we are not taking such nonsense again.....
SE is now okay been what they are....QED
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzzzzz

sai babarism is evil

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by LZAA: 11:35am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:39am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

kwugheribe.......

Is high time u people accept it.....SE igbos is touring new lines....no more SS igbo and that rubbish....

am delta igbo, am not real igbo.........we are Niger delta...

oga that nonsense is done......

SE should concentrate and be on their own......

is a crime and am happy many SE are waking up to such fact...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

sai babarism is evil

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

No to such evil from south south

retain ur oil....

my gross with nnamdi kanu is that he refused to accept 5 eastern states as biafra.....

for me I would hv done that a long time ago......u don't take people that doesn't want u and are spewing rubbish.....oil, oil everywhere.........rubbish...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

kwugheribe.......

Is high time u people accept it.....SE igbos is touring new lines....no more SS igbo and that rubbish....

am delta igbo, am not real igbo.........we are Niger delta...

oga that nonsense is done......

SE should concentrate and be on their own......

is a crime and am happy many SE are waking up to such fact...
We-the-south-south-crew grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shallysgirl

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

National Assembly To Create 80 Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.