Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? (23612 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

No to such evil from south south

retain ur oil....

my gross with nnamdi kanu is that he refused to accept 5 eastern states as biafra.....

for me I would hv done that a long time ago......u don't take people that doesn't want u and are spewing rubbish.....oil, oil everywhere.........rubbish...
Benue people were thinking like this, until recently.
Ask omenkalives and ngeneukwenu (both are now refugees) for further clarification.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by laudate: 11:48am On May 02, 2018
Bane2020:
Dude you are irrelevant... Don't let the useless Naira land nonsense make you feel any more useful than you really are, cause you are just one sad lonely man who is in need of validation. When the time comes I go handle your matter, but in the mean time seat your pathetic a.s.s in one corner and use your time in been what you do best.. been a chameleon.
People like you will say anything, to make themselves feel better. undecided Irrelevant?? Hahahaha.....let me laugh very well in Greek. cheesy I was sitting jejely in my corner, when your brothers started chanting my moniker all over this thread, and flinging baseless assumptions all around. If I was so irrelevant, why were they getting their knickers in a twist? Abeg, swerve commot for my front biko, and get a life. angry If your market doesn't sell in one day, you lot would find a way to drag my moniker into it, instead of doing a self-examination to find a solution to your problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:48am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:
We-the-south-south-crew grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shallysgirl
buhari is evil is less compare to the nonsense coming from SS
south south crew my foot
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

south south crew my foot
LMAO

lzaa, pointzerom and onyeoga come and read oh. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

south south crew my foot
abokki,go and rest in your idp and stop disturbing the peace of nlders.

7 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 11:55am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

Benue people were thinking like this, until recently.
Ask omenkalives and ngeneukwenu (both are now refugees) for further clarification.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

leave benue out of this....they are taking the consequences of their action in 1967-1970........
the agreement they reached with fulani, gowon to allow them passage to east to fight in exchange of grazing routes......so leave them let them honour their agreement......

EAST is done with all these South rubbish.......

let everybody be on their own....

to ur tent o isreal...

2 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by shallysgirl: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

We-the-south-south-crew grin grin

I concur, no argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

leave benue out of this....they are taking the consequences of their action in 1967-1970........
the agreement they reached with fulani, gowon to allow them passage to east to fight in exchange of grazing routes......so leave them let them honour their agreement......

EAST is done with all these South rubbish.......

let everybody be on their own....

to ur tent o isreal...
Na lie oh.
We must all sit back and enjoy the one united, everlasting and indivisible Nigeria . grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
shallysgirl:
I concur, no argument.
How are you sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 12:04pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

O gi ka ifele ga-eme........iru n'azu......

what a rubbish.....that we are tired of taking such nonsense coming from SS is a crime....

a time will come wen a man will overgrown such rubbish.....

they should hold the oil and remain in south...nobody is dragging them for what damn oil......
haba.....

ozugo bu na ozugo.....
osisi adi ahu mmadu na-anya ugboro abuo tupu o mara ihe...

Hmmmm di anyi you don't generalise ....we have the enuani folks they are reasonable..it's only ikwerre and ika and some parts of ukwuani are crazy
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

Na lie oh.
We must all sit back and enjoy the one united, everlasting and indivisible Nigeria . grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom

God forbid...United with who....

see moreover am not against south south, south west, and north remaining as one nigeria........they should remain as one naija and allow the landlocked, erosion ravaged EAST to go on their own and test and their potential of survival.....

Our choice and point is clear......
East should be allowed to go.......
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 12:10pm On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

Hmmmm di anyi you don't generalise ....we have the enuani folks they are reasonable..it's only ikwerre and ika and some parts of ukwuani are crazy

minority don't make a meaning....u people should join the majortiy......

I hv come across so many of such issues...and I fully know what am saying....
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

are you from delta?
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by ariesbull: 12:14pm On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

are you from delta?

No! East but have reasonable friends there and proudly Igbo also

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:16pm On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

okay,no problem.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

God forbid...United with who....

see moreover am not against south south, south west, and north remaining as one nigeria........they should remain as one naija and allow the landlocked, erosion ravaged EAST to go on their own and test and their potential of survival.....

Our choice and point is clear......
East should be allowed to go.......
Let me consult omenkalives in this refugee mud house grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by LZAA: 12:44pm On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

4 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by mabea: 12:58pm On May 02, 2018
alabo1:

Then why put those entire states in your Biafra if you are not generalizing the entire peoples of those regions as Ibo's? Until you people come to the realization that your Biafran dream must be restricted to core Ibo states I.e south east it will never be more than a pipe dream. Nobody is against a dissolution of the current system but the idea that autonomous ethnic nations will agree to be subsumed under the Ibo umbrella is wishful thinking. Read ur history and find out why these nationalist dis not support Biafra during the secession and subsequent war and you will realise why history will repeat itself. Peace
This discussion is not on Biafra.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

keep deceiving ursef........anu mpama....

oga....we are done with such nonsense coming from SS
SE should re draw their line and relationship

the issue of SE and ss are igbos is long overdone....not again...

we are not taking such nonsense again.....

SE is now okay been what they are....QED

grin
so you are now running away from my question
Please, what is the meaning of Niger Delta
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:14pm On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
so you are now running away from my question
Please, what is the meaning of Niger Delta

you are in the right position to answer.....

nothing concerns me with Niger delta or its identification.....

We are long overdue for this nonsense............u cannot turn around to start asking me the meaning of Niger delta.....
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:20pm On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

u can consult whoever u want......

u people has long sabotaged our efforts.........and that should stop...

Nzeogwu carried out a coup....It is igbo coup...

to the empty brains in the north.....It is Igbos in the east and their targetted victimisation is on the east........not Niger delta per say.....

Oga this should stop....

this anomalies should be corrected once and for all....thats our new stand...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:23pm On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:

East and u are here defending God forsaken who or people who doesn't need u and can deny u at any moment....
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

you are in the right position to answer.....

nothing concerns me with Niger delta or its identification.....

We are long overdue for this nonsense............u cannot turn around to start asking me the meaning of Niger delta.....
someone that doesn't know where he comes from, is that one human
Please, Which ethnic group are you from
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:27pm On May 02, 2018
alabo1:

Then why put those entire states in your Biafra if you are not generalizing the entire peoples of those regions as Ibo's? Until you people come to the realization that your Biafran dream must be restricted to core Ibo states I.e south east it will never be more than a pipe dream. Nobody is against a dissolution of the current system but the idea that autonomous ethnic nations will agree to be subsumed under the Ibo umbrella is wishful thinking. Read ur history and find out why these nationalist dis not support Biafra during the secession and subsequent war and you will realise why history will repeat itself. Peace

Ariesbull...I think u should read this and give ursef a knock....
the issue of Igbo race and biafra should now be contained in the east....if we must actualize this.....

Nigeria is gone and gone for Good and will forever be unproductive.......Fight ur way out...Igbo issues should now be contained and domiciled in south east.....no more externals or am this...am that....that nonsense is over.....

leave them and progress....
lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shallysgirl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:31pm On May 02, 2018
OnyeOGA:

someone that doesn't know where he comes from, is that one human
Please, Which ethnic group are you from

oga am full Igbo to the core.....

not interested in una Niger delta or what the hell shit....all over south south....It should stop......oil this oil that....what a rubbish....for how many yrs will we continue to hear such language and sametime extend brotherly hands......

they want our oil that's y they are dragging us.....all manner of rubbish......for what reason.....

Is high time SE takes it future in its hand and leave them coz that nonsense is getting too much......I know what amm saying coz I hv encountered that countless times....
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u can consult whoever u want......

u people has long sabotaged our efforts.........and that should stop...

Nzeogwu carried out a coup....It is igbo coup...

to the empty brains in the north.....It is Igbos in the east and their targetted victimisation is on the east........not Niger delta per say.....

Oga this should stop....

this anomalies should be corrected once and for all....thats our new stand...
so Nzeogwu (from Niger Delta) did a coup which was blamed on all Igbo people grin grin
Tell me more.
We-the-south-south are listening

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Reelectbuhari: 2:50pm On May 02, 2018
immhotep:

so Nzeogwu (from Niger Delta) did a coup which was blamed on all Igbo people grin grin
Tell me more.
We-the-south-south are listening

rubbish.......is high time.......OYO should be everybody's case....

that denial and victimisation is too much....

don't just get people angry......

I say no to SS igbos brouhaha......we are tired....

SE and biafra...should be the issue now...
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

rubbish.......is high time.......OYO should be everybody's case....

that denial and victimisation is too much....

don't just get people angry......

I say no to SS igbos brouhaha......we are tired....

SE and biafra...should be the issue now...
So Nzogwu don turn to SE Igbos abi
Abeg shift almajiri
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by OnyeOGA(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

oga am full Igbo to the core.....

not interested in una Niger delta or what the hell shit....all over south south....It should stop......oil this oil that....what a rubbish....for how many yrs will we continue to hear such language and sametime extend brotherly hands......

they want our oil that's y they are dragging us.....all manner of rubbish......for what reason.....

Is high time SE takes it future in its hand and leave them coz that nonsense is getting too much......I know what amm saying coz I hv encountered that countless times....
abeg shift, na small pikin still dey worry you.
Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Malawian(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2018
So All these one is just because River Niger passed through our lands?

1 Like

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 6:29pm On May 02, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Ariesbull,Shallygirl , preshy561, islambad, Queensekxy, Igboid, LiberaDeus, Nonaira1, CSTR1003, gotze, nexdoor84, Bane2020
Mrhowoto, chubbyswit, Nwadiuto247

Reelectbuhari is not a Southerner but a pure amajiri.
The same thing applicable to some of them here.
SE/ SS igbos be wise. Allow nobody to deceive you because there is no diff beteen igbo SE and Igbo SS . How can you say that Igbo SE or Igbo SS are not real Igbos whereas they bear the same names and culture.
Is like asking me to dissociate my self from Kogi Yorubas because they found themselves in another geo political zone that was created by politicians not even by God. Smh.

Here are the screenshot of Reelectbuhari. 's comments ..

I've been known that. That's Darkside or justtoodark or whatever nonsense he calls himself second I'd. The fool is only fooling himself.

3 Likes

Re: Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? by Nonaira1: 6:30pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

don't even dare to argue that.....Core igbos reside in south east.....

the rest is what I don't know what their problem is.....

u claim u igbo wen python were dancing.....u all were clapping...
wen people were shot in onitsha-nkpor u all were claping,,,,these guys are fools....
wen they opened fire on innocent protesters in aba....u all were rejoicing......

And now u are coming to claim igbo.....Rubbish....
Go suck a dick fagg0t and f2k of my mention with your illiteracy. Enyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.