Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Refused To Leave The Hospital (4833 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
because the “push present” she got was not expensive enough.
The husband paid bride price most probably bore a very large percentage of the costs for the white wedding. His salary pays most of the bills if not all why then should a woman expect and in some cases demand a “push present?”
Was the child not conceived by two people?
Your thoughts on this matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
What d'fvck is "Push Present"?

7 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Preshy561(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
how?
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is a relatively new word in the vocabulary of Nigerians, although I stand to be corrected

Hope our people won't turn this into another avenue for jamboree like the now famous

Baby showers

Bridal showers

Before -pre wedding pics

And so on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by JasonScoolari: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol cheesy...Seriously Raine, I don't understand the "push present" but whatever it is, she should accept the "push present" and be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by mrmrmister: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol cheesy...Seriously Raine, I don't understand the "push present" but whatever it is, she should accept the "push present" and be grateful.

"Push present" refers to what the husband is supposed to buy his bride for pushing out their child(ren). grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
never marry a broke lady..

3 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:
What d'fvck is "Push Present"?

A gift to appreciate her for pushing your baby

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by LostMyZeal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Indeed...so wat if twas thru CS undecided
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by CosmicJames(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:

Tell me something
Is the baby not her own as well?
Like seriously, was she hired to push the baby?
I'm not understanding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:
Indeed...so wat if twas thru CS undecided
It matters not
She still wants one
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
This is a relatively new word in the vocabulary of Nigerians, although I stand to be corrected

Hope our people won't turn this into another avenue for jamboree like the now famous

Baby showers

Bridal showers

Before -pre wedding pics

And so on
This is an issue I have come across a fair few times now now
Happens abroad, happens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
how?

The new mother wants to be given a present ( an expensive one) for pushing the child out hence push present.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
CosmicJames:

Tell me something
Is the baby not her own as well?
Like seriously, was she hired to push the baby?
I'm not understanding
Lol.. Maybe she feels it belongs mainly to the man and again the man might have been spoiling her with gifts, so she was expecting something much more expensive.

But if one can't appreciate something small, i don't see why something big should be given to that person next time.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is an issue I have come across a fair few times now now
Happens abroad, happens in Nigeria
It is not entirely new in the Nigerian society though, I have seen certain rich men buy expensive gifts such as the latest vehicle for their wives for giving birth to a male child.

My only concern now is the entitlement mentality that might come with it as the word and its meaning spreads among Nigerians. grin

You know how our women are with these things cheesy
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:
For real? It happens?
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Divay22(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

For real? It happens?
Lol.. Yeah!
Some men do it, but it would have made more sense if the man brought her the gift willingly ,but upon asking and she got it but still didn't appreciate it, not cool at all.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. Yeah!
Some men do it, but it would have made more sense if the man brought her the gift willingly ,but upon asking and she got it but still didn't appreciate it, not cool at all.

That seems weird to me, never heard of such. shocked

Like, do women value such that much?
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Divay22(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

That seems weird to me, never heard of such. shocked

Like, do women value such that much?

Some do
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2018
nonsense... gift her for giving birth to a child

smh
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by lilmax(m): 1:18am On Apr 29, 2018
how the hell did we end up here

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 1:32am On Apr 29, 2018
I used to think it's very uncalled for, especially with so many women jumping on the bandwagon, all in a bid to outdo themselves.

Maybe it's the name that makes it look that way, but nothing wrong in appreciating a new mum. She doesn't have to demand for it, but even if she does and it's what he can afford...let her have it.
She just wants to feel loved and appreciated.

If you are in a relationship with people who value the act of giving and receiving gifts, you should expect things like this.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by ubunja(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2018
i used to think nigerian women were the problem, now i know its the nigerian men who have theproblem of standing ready to agree to any crazy...smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Preshy561(f): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

The new mother wants to be given a present ( an expensive one) for pushing the child out hence push present.
lool
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Ishilove: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
because the “push present” she got was not expensive enough.
The husband paid bride price most probably bore a very large percentage of the costs for the white wedding. His salary pays most of the bills if not all why then should a woman expect and in some cases demand a “push present?”
Was the child not conceived by two people?
Your thoughts on this matter.
Ehn she should remain there. When she's tired she will be the one begging to leave.

I don't understand the kind of people society is harbouring these days. Which one come be push present again??

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Fkforyou(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2018
If na like that, I also want my own "Penetrate Present " ... undecided

It's not easy to keep penetrating her till she got pregnant..... undecided

Nonsense.... angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Ehn she should remain there. When she's tired she will be the one begging to leave.

I don't understand the kind of people society is harbouring these days. Which one come be push present again??
I taya oh ishi.. you'll demand for a gift for giving birth to child when the time comes cheesy
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:
I used to think it's very uncalled for, especially with so many women jumping on the bandwagon, all in a bid to outdo themselves.

Maybe it's the name that makes it look that way, but nothing wrong in appreciating a new mum. She doesn't have to demand for it, but even if she does and it's what he can afford...let her have it.
She just wants to feel loved and appreciated.

If you are in a relationship with people who value the act of giving and receiving gifts, you should expect things like this.

which gift will the man receive for penetrating her?

Is the kid not for both of them?

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2018
ubunja:
i used to think nigerian women were the problem, now i know its the nigerian men who have theproblem of standing ready to agree to any crazy...smh

lol.
ubunja you're just remembering that.. Nigerian men are the real cause of all these entitlement mentality.. imagine giving a lady gift because she gave birth to a child as if no be una two get the child
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

which gift will the man receive for penetrating her?

Is the kid not for both of them?

He penetrated her, she carried the pregnancy for 9mths and birthed the baby. I really don't know how the mind of a pregnant woman works, but I currently see nothing wrong in appreciating a new mom.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

He penetrated her, she carried the pregnancy for 9mths and birthed the baby. I really don't know how the mind of a pregnant woman works, but I currently see nothing wrong in appreciating a new mom.

funny thing is.. naija men are the cause of all these entitlement mentality..

gift ko gift ni
After the 9 months you'll expect me to pay school fees and everything and you're still looking for gift.. even if I've 20m intact I won't give you single penny.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

funny thing is.. naija men are the cause of all these entitlement mentality..

gift ko gift ni
After the 9 months you'll expect me to pay school fees and everything and you're still looking for gift.. even if I've 20m intact I won't give you single penny.

Your choice dear. Some of us do not care...

Naija men are not altruistic anyway. Most give for reasons that are not in anyway 100% genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Four Girls Will Get 60k Each If They Do This For Me / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / Symply Tacha's Brother Marks New Year With Nude Natural Photo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.