Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Refused To Leave The Hospital (4859 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Your choice dear. Some of us do not care...

Naija men are not altruistic anyway. Most give for reasons that are not in anyway 100% genuine.

explain

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Pocohantas the moment of giving birth to child is very painful and disgusting though...
A friend showed me a video of how women put to birth.
Chai, I thank God I'm not a lady..

When I even saw what the doctor was doing, I wonder the kind of pain the lady will be experiencing
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Pocohantas the moment of giving birth to child is very painful and disgusting though...

When I even saw what the doctor was doing, I wonder the kind of pain the lady will be experiencing

I have watched a friend give birth. Scariest thing I have seen in my life, took me a lot not to shout when I saw the baby's head.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I have watched a friend give birth. Scariest thing I have seen in my life, took me a lot not to shout when I saw the baby's head.

I wonder the kind of hell they go through...

the doctor was even cutting some stuffs in her vag***.

I really felt pity for ladies.... even when the kid is coming out

so you were in the labour room when your friend gave birth?
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I wonder the kind of hell they go through...

the doctor was even cutting some stuffs in her vag***.

I really felt pity for ladies.... even when the kid is coming out

so you were in the labour room when your friend gave birth?

Yea, she told me she wanted to poo, I ran to go inform the nurse and they shouted that's the baby... They ran faster than me.

I watched the whole process and excused myself when they were stitching her v****a. That one was too much for me to behold.

So, when she told me to buy her something when coming in the evening, I bought double. On my way home the next day, I bought my mum her favourite fish, she was asking if I am celebrating something. She no go understand grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, she told me she wanted to poo, I ran to go inform the nurse and they shouted that's the baby... They ran faster than me.

I watched the whole process and excused myself when they were stitching her v****a. That one was too much for me to behold.

So, when she told me to buy her something when coming in the evening, I bought double. On my way home the next day, I bought my mum her favourite fish, she was asking if I am celebrating something. She no go understand grin

you'll experience it someday grin
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7037357_677817366117136571061fbimg1502635222956jpeg5b8f2a77c86db35961d8597ced65fb86jpeg9a6c8bf5669a0b5454d8aa4ee9a5b123jpegjpeg6d225588ca27789a24da9ca4911d6a36_jpeg_jpeg8b42886a11dabcc9d7d7e062a11c1b7d

you see why this one na small tin for women cheesy
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Prognose: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2018
CosmicJames:

Tell me something
Is the baby not her own as well?
Like seriously, was she hired to push the baby?
I'm not understanding

grin
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2018
My own is that. . The husband better use that money for push present ( whatever the hell that means) and do a DNA test
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:
My own is that. . The husband better use that money for push present ( whatever the hell that means) and do a DNA test
If husbands start doing that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Marriages will crash.

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
It is not entirely new in the Nigerian society though, I have seen certain rich men buy expensive gifts such as the latest vehicle for their wives for giving birth to a male child.

My only concern now is the entitlement mentality that might come with it as the word and its meaning spreads among Nigerians. grin

You know how our women are with these things cheesy

Well in the context of a Male “heir” that’s Nigerian society for you as for the expectations if the man puts a swift end to all that nonsense it won’t happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

If husbands start doing that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Marriages will crash.

That is even better
infact it should be made a law and mandatory for every hospital.

of course it will hurt ...you will even cry but

It is better to discover that kid is not yours on time( so you cand be able to move on as early as possible) than when you are old

and you discovered that you invested your money on one or two random bastard.

because make no mistake....in this day and age , one day you must surely know.

that is enough to send any man to an early grave

or don't you prefer it.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

That is even better

It is better to discover that kid is not yours on time( so you cand be able to move on as early as possible) than when you are old

or don't you prefer it.
Why are you both always in hurry to quote each other?

That's aside other observations.
Oh well,what do I know...

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:
Let me elucidate the term. Some women now expect/demand/]want the man to acknowledge their labour hardworking which involves a lot of pushing and pain. This acknowledgement is in the form of a present this lady in question was given a necklacenbut from her reaction she wanted more and made it known.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

It’s not disgusting that’s how you came into this world! grin
I usually ask fathers to stay away from the vagina area as for most it has killed the sex life. Killed it dead!
So it’s best if they stay up top and support the mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol cheesy...Seriously Raine, I don't understand the "push present" but whatever it is, she should accept the "push present" and be grateful.
It’s uncomfortable when you have to get involved in a domestic situation. Rather than focus on the fact that labour was relatively straight forward, the child was health and she recovered well. She was making a scene because she wanted a present for pushing the baby out.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not disgusting that’s how you came into this world! grin
I usually ask fathers to stay away from the vagina area as for most it has killed the sex life. Killed it dead!
So it’s best if they stay up top and support the mother.

it's disgusting and scary... imagine the doctor using scissors to cut some stuffs out of the lady's vagina... he'll even put his fingers in there for some minutes... he'll stitch the vag**** after all that... blood will start ouzing out..

chai
women though
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s uncomfortable when you have to get involved in a domestic situation. Rather than focus on the fact that labour was relatively straight forward, the child was health and she recovered well. She was making a scene because she wanted a present for pushing the baby out.

I hope he didn't get her the present?
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Let me elucidate the term. Some women now expect/demand/]want the man to acknowledge their labour hardworking which involves a lot of pushing and pain. This acknowledgement is in the form of a present this lady in question was given a necklacenbut from her reaction she wanted more and made it known.

that's rare..
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Yea, a really small thing.

Today is Sunday cheesy
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by JasonScoolari: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol, @the bolded, ''A great fool is always ungrateful''

The lady in question is unburdened by any knowledge of her intended destination if she didn't make it out of the labor room... She's even lucky to get the necklace present from the caring hubby. Sometimes i wonder what ''modern'' women are turning into these days... They're always in a subtle competition with stupidity. Let her remain in the hospital till the fourth coming general elections.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Why are you both always in hurry to quote each other?

That's aside other observations.
Oh well,what do I know...

lol..it is like this my comment dey toy with your brain

pocohantas:

I can come in any form anyways.

If you know my main account ..you will be very shocked

relax..my main rarely visit romance section..I use it mainly on properties auto etc

But it is like donstan18 is one of those few guys you said you trust?

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

That is even better

or don't you prefer it.

You'v got a point bro, a very good point.

Some ladies of these days are something else, no loyalty and respect for the preeq that paid their bride price, most of them be hopping into marriages just for "Mrs" when they'v got no love for the man, hereby punishing and giving themselves reasons to cheat embarassed

Oh! well, what do we know, they'll still blame the society for that. cheesy

Cry? Did you say cry? Like, who d'fvck does that? Cry for a cheat grin

Well, it's a fvcked world, DNA should be mandatory to save unforeseen emotional traumas.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
So this was what my babe meant when she asked me "Honey, what will buy for me when I give birth?"
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

relax..my main rarely visit romance section..I use it mainly on properties auto etc

But it is like donstan18 is one of those few guys you said you trust?

Wha d'fvck is happening cheesy shocked

@Embolden, do you know the odds of Pocohantas trusting me? grin grin
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

Not at all. I just had to state an observation. And something I saw him do last night, reinforced my observation. Maybe you're doing what he wishes he could do.

relax..my main rarely visit romance section..I use it mainly on properties auto etc But it is like donsta n18 is one of those few guys you said you trust?

Trust donstan? Hahahaha, I rather spend a night in a lion's den grin
Not like it matters anyway. He is the only NLDER who wa^ks to every vile comment and still laughs with you. I don't know how he does it, but it's not easy.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

You'v got a point bro, a very good point.

Some ladies of these day are something else, no loyalty and respect for the preeq that paid their bride price, most of them be hopping into marriages just for "Mrs" when they'v got no love for the man, hereby punishing and giving themselves reasons to cheat embarassed

Oh! well, what do we know, they'll still blame the society for that. cheesy

Cry? Did you say cry? Like, who d'fvck does that? Cry for a cheat grin

Well, it's a fvcked world, DNA should be mandatory to save unforeseen emotional traumas.

exactly but I have seen grown men cry( it is not by muscle or brain oo) that shit hurts

but it depends on what form it comes

let me explain

if you discover it early or in your youth ..the emotion you will feel is anger..cutoff the woman from your life ( except you are one of our nairaland Martin ) ..you can afford to start over and move on with your life

but if discover it your old age ..that shit hurts like hell not necessary because of the cheating woman but of the time and investments ( both emotionally and physically ) you have already wasted on the bastard. It hurts more ( it is hurts more..it is not by muscle or brain or Alpha or Beta).

but whatever the circumstances never forgive such a woman.

but to your comment I say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Gifts are not meant to be asked for.Truth be told, any woman that refuses to leave the hospital after child bearing until her husband gives her a gift for pushing out their child is not worthy to be called a mother period. Let's stop painting and trying to justify rubbish..I appreciate and give out gifts when I want not when you want. Besides, what gift did she give to her husband for making her conceive?

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Not at all. I just had to state an observation. And something I saw him do last night, reinforced my observation. Maybe you're doing what he wishes he could do.

Not like it matters anyway. He is the only NLDER who wa^ks to every vile comment and still laughs with you. don't know how he does it, but it's not easy.

It can only be difficult to do with a fellow who despises and hate because of social media comments.

If free, you'll be free. tongue
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

It can only be difficult to do with a fellow who despises and hate because of social media comments.

If free, you'll be free. tongue

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

wink
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Not like it matters anyway. He is the only NLDER who wa^ks to every vile comment and still laughs with you. I don't know how he does it, but it's not easy.

nahhh..donstan18 is a cool guy and one of the few guys I like here ...him and ubunja ( I know you hate that one with passion ).

they are not perfect but most of the time I like their reasonings and where they are coming from.

Donstan18 abeg , Come oo and explain

I thought that after everything and last last , you and poco na pady pady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed Pls!!!! / Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) / Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.