Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Refused To Leave The Hospital (4851 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

exactly but I have seen grown men cry( it is not by muscle or brain oo) that shit hurts

but it depends on what form it comes

let me explain

if you discover it early or in your youth ..the emotion you will feel is anger..cutoff the woman from your life ( except you are one of our nairaland Martin ) ..you can afford to start over and move on with your life

but if discover it your old age ..that shit hurts like hell not necessary because of the cheating woman but of the time and investments ( both emotionally and physically ) you have already wasted on the bastard. It hurts more ( it is hurts more..it is not by muscle or brain or Alpha or Beta).

but whatever the circumstances never forgive such a woman.

but to your comment I say

And that's a m'dafvcking point!

Yea, pain isn't about muscle, you are right, pains of emotion and psychology can be way more heavier than that of physical. It kills, just like you stanced.

But how do women do this? Like, live with you knowing you aren't training your child, and they'll be comfortable. It's absurd embarassed Just annoying undecided

What if Martins is a strict Nigga in reality grin Social media appearance isn't reality cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

wink

When media-realized fact and truth is denied, it comes back to haunttongue

Just like there are two ways to be fooled, which is what MOST social media fellows does cheesy

One is to believe what isn't true and fact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, pain isn't about muscle, you are right, pains of emotion and psychology can be way more heavier than that of physical. It kills, just like you stanced.

But how do women do this? Like, live with you knowing you aren't training your child, and they'll be comfortable. It's absurd embarassed Just annoying undecided

What if Martins is a strict Nigga in reality grin Social media appearance isn't reality cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy I don't know..like ubunja will say ..It turns them on and one of their greatest revenge on a man.

As for matins..you may right..who knows with the guy.

As for me ..no matter the kind love I may be in...DNA test is a sure thing for me...That is one vow I gave myself.

Thank God they are many ways to it..no one even needs to know unless it goes south
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

nahhh..donstan18 is a cool guy and one of the few guys I like here ...him and ubunja ( I know you hate that one with passion ).

they are not perfect but most of the time I like their reasonings and where they are coming from.

Donstan18 abeg , Come oo and explain

I thought that after everything and last last , you and poco na pady pady.

Poco will give her trust to U.bunja than to give it to me grin But can't give a reason for that cheesy

Paddy that cannot accept the truth, is that one paddy? grin
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

Guy I don't know..like ubunja will say ..It turns them on and one of their greatest revenge on a man.

As for matins..you may right..who knows with the guy.

As for me ..no matter the kind love I may be in...DNA test is a sure thing for me...That is one vow I gave myself.

Thank God they are many ways to it..no one even needs to know unless it goes south

You are right brO, DNA should be compulsory.

It's just that most men tends to play ignorance because of the trust some of them v'got for their wives embarassed

But, how about fake DNA? How well do you think it can be tackled? shocked

You know we'v got "Anti" for all shii these days.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Espada10:

nahhh..don stan18 is a cool guy and one of the few guys I like here ...him and ubu nja ( I know you hate that one with passion ).

they are not perfect but most of the time I like their reasonings and where they are coming from.

Don stan18 abeg , Come oo and explain

I thought that after everything and last last , you and poco na pady pady.

Surprisingly, I like Ub.unja, for reasons I rather not state.
I don't hate anyone.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nofav0rs(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2018
These two idiots again
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

it's disgusting and scary... imagine the doctor using scissors to cut some stuffs out of the lady's vagina... he'll even put his fingers in there for some minutes... he'll stitch the vag**** after all that... blood will start ouzing out..

chai
women though

I do that for a living it’s no big deal after that I will go and have lunch or dinner with a clear mind.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Espada10: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Surprisingly, I like Ub.unja, for reasons I rather not state.

Actually, I am surprised to hear that and at the same time I am not ...That is because you are weird. I have a feeling ( lol) that normal straight sex no longer turns you on

but You are open to dabble into anything but The problem is getting someone that is reliable and trustworthy to do it with.

I don't hate anyone.

I Believe that or we won't be having any discussion but
That doesn't mean I trust you or you should to me.

AS for donstan18.. na your pady..you guys go still settle last last ...he is just not the asslicking type.
He won't agree with you in everything.

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I hope he didn't get her the present?
I don’t know and I did not make it my focus she was good to be discharged it was an easy option she either removed herself or she would be removed.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that's rare..
No it’s not
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

When media-realized fact and truth is denied, it comes back to haunttongue

Just like there are two ways to be fooled, which is what MOST social media fellows does cheesy

One is to believe what isn't true and fact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

You really think it's about your truthful posts. If that makes you feel better, who am I am to spoil your shine? smiley
Enjoy.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You really think it's about your truthful posts. If that makes you feel better, who am I am to spoil your shine? smiley
Enjoy.

Instinct is a marvelous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored, but it's better to ignore than to wrongly decode. tongue

Flex.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Its not easy to push Na grin.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Filmewell(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Whether she likes it or not the baby will force it's way out when the time is right with or without the push present whatever that is. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Noloss(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

funny thing is.. naija men are the cause of all these entitlement mentality..

gift ko gift ni
After the 9 months you'll expect me to pay school fees and everything and you're still looking for gift.. even if I've 20m intact I won't give you single penny.

I Thot u r a girl
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Noloss:

I Thot u r a girl

I'm not... maybe the real moniker undecided
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

I do that for a living it’s no big deal after that I will go and have lunch or dinner with a clear mind.

you're a doctor? undecided
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

No it’s not

it's rare here in Delta.. even if some men give such gifts ,they're usually stuffs like neck chain, cloth etc.. and it's willingly not by force
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by 2buffagain(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
never marry a broke lady..

This is the long and short of it.

Avoid them like the plague out you will just be seen as an ATM nothing more.

Just picture the mentality of this foolish so called wife now. She obviously does not love the foolish man she is married to. He is nothing but an ATM she is training to produce money in unnecessary ways.

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
2buffagain:

This is the long and short of it.

Avoid them like the plague out you will just be seen as an ATM nothing more.

Just picture the mentality of this foolish so called wife now. She obviously does not love the foolish man she is married to. He is nothing but an ATM she is training to produce money in unnecessary ways.

Sex starved men should learn..

never settle for less.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
mrmrmister:

"Push present" refers to what the husband is supposed to buy his bride for pushing out their child(ren). grin
for real? which country does such happen?

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
mrmrmister:

"Push present" refers to what the husband is supposed to buy his bride for pushing out their child(ren). grin

THE ONLY PUSH PRESENT SHE'LL GET FROM ME IF SHE EVER ASKS IS A DIVORCE.

BRIDE PRICE, WEDDING, HOUSEKEEP, IN-LAWS, BILLS AND CHILDREN.... NOW WE HAVE TO DROP GIFTS BECAUSE OF DELIVERY?
WE'RE BEING MANIPULATED HERE, AS IF WE DEMAND PENETRATION PRESENTS EACH TIME.

RIDICULOUS. undecided
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

Let me elucidate the term. Some women now expect/demand/]want the man to acknowledge their labour hardworking which involves a lot of pushing and pain. This acknowledgement is in the form of a present this lady in question was given a necklacenbut from her reaction she wanted more and made it known.

OVER EXAGGERATED, THESE DAYS.

WOMEN SEE IT A BIG DEAL... JUST LIKE THEY SEE EVERYTHING ELSE. BIG DEAL.
A WOMAN SEES SHE'S WITH YOU AS A BIG DEAL. SHE COOKS AND CLEANS, BIG DEAL.
SHE CHANGES THE LIGHT BULB OR A FLAT TIRE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW AND APPLAUD THAT.

IF MEN COULD GIVE BIRTH MANY MEN WOULD GET MARRIED TO MANY OTHER MEN.. AND WE'LL DO IT WITH SO MUCH EASE.

2 Likes

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2018
pocohantas:

He penetrated her, she carried the pregnancy for 9mths and birthed the baby. I really don't know how the mind of a pregnant woman works, but I currently see nothing wrong in appreciating a new mom.

HOW ABOUT THE APPRECIATION FOR A NEW DAD? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by 2buffagain(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Most women don't really love men.
They just love the utilities and benefits that become available to them as a "wife".
Even though they might play the part of the good wife, deep down, they don't give 2 bleeps about the guy.
Sometimes this fact is even unknown to the women themselves. They will be there thinking that they love him, but let him come with a challenge. They will not be able to understand how their pussy dries up when they look at him in the middle of his challenges.

After all, he exists only to service her needs and he is not allowed to have issues. Only she can cheesy cheesy cheesy
So yes, I'm sure you can see that with a mentality like this, most women would think nothing of comfortably sitting down watching a man finance what isn't his. She sees all [the good things] he has as her own anyway, but not vice versa.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by donstan18: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2018
2buffagain:

Most women don't really love men.
They just love the utilities and benefits that become available to them as a "wife".
Even though they might play the part of the good wife, deep down, they don't give 2 bleeps about the guy.
Sometimes this fact is even unknown to the women themselves. They will be there thinking that they love him, but let him come with a challenge. They will not be able to understand how their pussy dries up when they look at him in the middle of his challenges.

After all, he exists only to service her needs and he is not allowed to have issues. Only she can cheesy cheesy cheesy
So yes, I'm sure you can see that with a mentality like this, most women would think nothing of comfortably sitting down watching a man finance what isn't his. She sees all [the good things] he has as her own anyway, but not vice versa.

You really made a point.

Most of 'em can pretend to love when you are comfortably Ballin, but when it goes bad, there will come their real attitude.

Well, it's a modernizing world, men are becoming wiser about ladies, we'v got few good ones and we have much of materialistic ones, my respect goes to the few good ones out there.

Once more, you made a point.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW ABOUT THE APPRECIATION FOR A NEW DAD? undecided

Create another thread for that smiley
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2018
All these boys in men clothing everywhere will not let someone read in peace undecided. See them screaming DNA/Divorce nonsense when most of them are still begging the women in their lives to manage with them in their one room apartments. Rich guys on Nairaland, Garri soakers in reality cheesy grin Yeye!

Lol, If I'm to judge this woman, ignoring that the fact that she might be joking or pulling the childish stunt of a spoilt wife on her man,Then I will say she acted the wrong way. She shouldn't have monetized the pains of labour because nothing can ever equate that.
She has successfully sold her right over her baby.She is not different from a surrogate mother.

The man was kind enough to have given her something (a necklace ) That gesture should have been appreciated and acknowledged. Not everyone gets that, not in a patriarch society. Women these days though undecided
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by mrmrmister: 12:19am On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:

for real? which country does such happen?

Lol
It's happening everywhere bro.
Even Nigeria.
Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OVER EXAGGERATED, THESE DAYS.

WOMEN SEE IT A BIG DEAL... JUST LIKE THEY SEE EVERYTHING ELSE. BIG DEAL.
A WOMAN SEES SHE'S WITH YOU AS A BIG DEAL. SHE COOKS AND CLEANS, BIG DEAL.
SHE CHANGES THE LIGHT BULB OR A FLAT TIRE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW AND APPLAUD THAT.

IF MEN COULD GIVE BIRTH MANY MEN WOULD GET MARRIED TO MANY OTHER MEN.. AND WE'LL DO IT WITH SO MUCH EASE.

If men gave birth the human race would have ceased to exist a long time. This would be a planet devoid of human life.

As you are a prone to generalisation I will deviate from such there are women on this planet that do all the things mentioned without making a big deal about it why? Because it’s no big deal liken this to new money vs old money. New money everyone has to know they have made it the new money most times becomes no money. As for the old money remaining inconspicuous is the name of the game.

I have never attributed this to ALL women as there are many who are happy to have a healthy child after a complication free labour and delivery.

Ps men do get married to other men

1 Like

Re: Women Refused To Leave The Hospital by MissRaine69(f): 11:25pm On May 02, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] All these boys in men clothing everywhere will not let someone read in peace undecided. See them screaming DNA/Divorce nonsense when most of them are still begging the women in their lives to manage with them in their one room apartments. Rich guys on Nairaland, Garri soakers in reality cheesy grin Yeye!

I am little baffled by it too to be honest but then there is a quote about empty vessels ....

Lol, If I'm to judge this woman, ignoring that the fact that she might be joking or pulling the childish stunt of a spoilt wife on her man,Then I will say she acted the wrong way. She shouldn't have monetized the pains of labour because nothing can ever equate that.
She has successfully sold her right over her baby.She is not different from a surrogate mother.

The man was kind enough to have given her something (a necklace ) That gesture should have been appreciated and acknowledged. Not everyone gets that, not in a patriarch society. Women these days though undecided
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, She Seduced Me / If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out! / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.