Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real (4044 Views)

Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen. / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
1. I saw a scene where Doctor strange leaves his body in the hospital bed and his soul (or spirit) fights one other spirit like that.

In one spiderman movie, Dr. Strange hits Spiderman and his spirit starts to float in the air. Then Peter swims through the air back into his body.

2. I also saw a movie in which a woman leaves her body and spies on her husband as he cheats on her with his secretary in his office.

3. I have even seen Nollywood movies where a man's spirit will be walking around the house and at some point, returns back into his body.

I can't help but wonder if these things are possible.
Can you actually leave your body behind and move through space and time?
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by iamtardey: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Interesting 🤔 fr tho I dig you
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by falcon01: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

how old are you?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
falcon01:
how old are you?
Old enough to impregnate a woman through her vagina.

Now say what you've got to say before I slap you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
iamtardey:
Interesting 🤔 fr tho I dig you
What is "fr tho"
Na wa oooo. How una take pass WAEC?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by falcon01: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Old enough to impregnate a woman through her vagina.

No say what you've got to say before I slap you.
I'm asking the age to know how to answer you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
falcon01:
I'm asking the age to know how to answer you.
Now you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by iamtardey: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

What is "fr tho"
Na wa oooo. How una take pass WAEC?
Wetin? No be jamb question you dey ask so? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
iamtardey:
Wetin? No be jamb question you dey ask so? undecided
I will slap you.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by iamtardey: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.
tongue

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Offpointng: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
jeromestarks:
1. I saw a scene where Doctor strange leaves his body in the hospital bed and his soul (or spirit) fights one other spirit like that.

In one spiderman movie, Dr. Strange hits Spiderman and his spirit starts to float in the air. Then Peter swims through the air back into his body.

2. I also saw a movie in which a woman leaves her body and spies on her husband as he cheats on her with his secretary in his office.

3. I have even seen Nollywood movies where a man's spirit will be walking around the house and at some point, returns back into his body.

Based on ma old woman true life story, yeah left her body, moved around and came back
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Offpointng:

Based on ma old woman true life story, yeah left her body, moved around and came back

She told you the story or you're just being off point?
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by illicit(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2023
I saw a movie where one guy beat 59 people up

Is that real or what?

🤕

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2023
illicit:
I saw a movie where one guy beat 59 people up

Is that real or what?

🤕
Illicit drugs like you. I will slap you oooo.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Geovanni412(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

No one can answer this question for you

It is something only you can answer

jeromestarks:

Your post on illicit drugs, albeit, a joke holds the clue to your answer

If you can find DMT or Mushroom and smoke it, you'll have an out-of- body experience

I suggest you read these writeups:
https://www.nairaland.com/6485176/im-no-longer-atheist-dmt
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/dd52796e-5935-414e-af0c-de9686d02afa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by sulakishop(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Stop watching films above your age rating.

Try cartoons

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by illicit(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

If 59 people slap u eh

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by KingSadeeq(m): 4:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Its very easy bro, I leave my body all the time anytime I want. I can teach you how to do it too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2023
KingSadeeq:
Its very easy bro, I leave my body all the time anytime I want. I can teach you how to do it too. grin
No thanks. I like to remain alive but let's hear you out.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Stop watching films above your age rating.

Try cartoons
I will slap you.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

No one can answer this question for you

It is something only you can answer

Your post on illicit drugs, albeit, a joke holds the clue to your answer

If you can find DMT or Mushroom and smoke it, you'll have an out-of- body experience

I suggest you read these writeups:
https://www.nairaland.com/6485176/im-no-longer-atheist-dmt
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/dd52796e-5935-414e-af0c-de9686d02afa

Sounds crazy.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Trizyd(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2023
CIA did a research on it years ago. It's been declassified now. "Project Gateway"

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2023
Trizyd:
CIA did a research on it years ago. It's been declassified now. "Project Gateway"
You made a useful contribution.
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by CJStarz: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2023
A huge difference between movies and reality.
Na for movie Jackie Chan go jump from a Skyscraper and as him wan land,na so one Dangote truck go dey pass d road and so he go land on top gidigbaa, come continue dey run dey jump from one Dangote truck to another.
Try am for reality nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Trizyd(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

You made a useful contribution.

Lol, I no want that cocktail.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Trizyd(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Its known in that occult by several names, the person who popularized the concept called it O.B.E.. Out of body experience. It's called Astal projection, mirroring....

Fundernmtaly, it's was said we humans exists beyond this universe; where the ABSOLUTE created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by Woodshot: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Please don't slap me but if you end slapping everyone here who's gonna contribute to this thread with a burning cheek ? A promising Thread but You just wanna spoil it .
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Woodshot:
Please don't slap me but if you end slapping everyone here who's gonna contribute to this thread with a burning cheek ? A promising Thread but You just wanna spoil it .
I will still slap you las las.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2023
Trizyd:
Its known in that occult by several names, the person who popularized the concept called it O.B.E.. Out of body experience. It's called Astal projection, mirroring....

Fundernmtaly, it's was said we humans exists beyond this universe; where the ABSOLUTE created.
Is it possible?
Or is it their brains playing tricks on them.
Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2023
CJStarz:
A huge difference between movies and reality.
Na for movie Jackie Chan go jump from a Skyscraper and as him wan land,na so one Dangote truck go dey pass d road and so he go land on top gidigbaa, come continue dey run dey jump from one Dangote truck to another.
Try am for reality nah
🤣 No be small Dangote truck. You actually made me laugh this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by madscientist88(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2023
lol the movies,well what is been portrayed in movies are sometimes experiences which people had when they take dmt,or shrooms,lol. but away from that joke its is believed that in the multiverse,you are not alone and there are probably a bilion you in a billion earth scattered far away,if you can find a way to align your cosmic vibration to awaken those bilion you to know you all can work as one then its possible for you to be able to do what you ask,its also believed that when you sleep you align to one of you who is awake in another earth,this is because existence is about continuity and when you perish you continue your life as the person you Go aligned to, therefore only your family here would experience your death,this is why we dream.so is it possible to experience an outer body experience? honestly your answer can only come from someone who has experience death and life.a man once told me he survived an accident and the only thing he remembered was when he was taken into the hospital and the day he woke up to see his wife beside his sickbed.he has been in coma for five years but to him it was just like a flip transition of events, similar stuff which happens when a channel is switched to another on TV without interrupting transmission,as you can see this is a completely different experience,he didn't recall anything which happened in the missing 5 years of his life.life is a mystery i believe all things are possible in different ways and methods or else why would the brain produce hallucinogens when a person is about to die?its indication that its preparing the person to continue in another life.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Some Movies And I Was Wondering If Some Things were Real by jeromestarks: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2023
madscientist88:
lol the movies,well what is been portrayed in movies are sometimes experiences which people had when they take dmt,or shrooms,lol. but away from that joke its is believed that in the multiverse,you are not alone and there are probably a bilion you in a billion earth scattered far away,if you can find a way to align your cosmic vibration to awaken those bilion you to know you all can work as one then its possible for you to be able to do what you ask,its also believed that when you sleep you align to one of you who is awake in another earth,this is because existence is about continuity and when you perish you continue your life as the person you Go aligned to, therefore only your family here would experience your death,this is why we dream.so is it possible to experience an outer body experience? honestly your answer can only come from someone who has experience death and life.a man once told me he survived an accident and the only thing he remembered was when he was taken into the hospital and the day he woke up to see his wife beside his sickbed.he has been in coma for five years but to him it was just like a flip transition of events, similar stuff which happens when a channel is switched to another on TV without interrupting transmission,as you can see this is a completely different experience,he didn't recall anything which happened in the missing 5 years of his life.life is a mystery i believe all things are possible in different ways and methods or else why would the brain produce hallucinogens when a person is about to die?its indication that its preparing the person to continue in another life.

This is mysterious. I learnt something new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / I Need A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.