Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. (30157 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Have Ever Listened To In Church? / Share Your Any Funny Testimony You Have Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
philip0906:

You miss the context. The poster rightly admitted that Christians and Christianity has its own issues. But...

Just look at the problems caused by Islam around the world, from terrorism to radical extremism to violence and unrest, yet on Fridays you'll never see ONE thread or topic that depicts Islam in bad light or attempts to make mockery of the religion. Worst still you have to swear allegiance to Allah before making any comment.

That's what the poster means.
you are very stupid for bringing Islam into this
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by AlanSugar(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
ass leaker spotted
What language is this? Stupido!
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Etizz: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Koph:
Every Sunday NL pushes topics that are targeted at ridiculing Christian practises to front page and everyone jumps in to make all manner of comments. However on Fridays, the topics pushed to the FrontPage for Muslims promotes and propagates the faith, you can not even comment without swearing to an oath of allegiance to the Faith. Are NL moderators on a mission against the Christian Faith?
Let every True Child of God reflect on this before promoting or commenting on post such as this lest you join the enemies to pull down the church, yes the Church has its challenges but that is why Christian need to walk with the Lord to be conformed to his image.

I am happy you realize this, it's so pathetic how Christians ridicule Christianity? They have no idea....
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Martinez19(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
buygala:
This particular lady testified about how her uncle in the village who had locked up her destiny and that of her two siblings died the day after she hit and killed a bat while driving at night

Two days later, She and her younger Bro died in a ghastly car accident...

One Sunday she testified about killing a bat uncle....the next Sunday her Obituary Poster was on the church gate

I guess that her uncle achieved in death what he couldn't achieve in life
grin grin you no well.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Martinez19(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
A woman once testified concerning her son in my church, so the boys peni.s was stolen by would be ritualist, after series of prayers by a pastor, the peni.s was restored. Praise God ryt?. Well it didn't end there, she further said they took the boy to go nd test the peni.s on a prostitute. The whole church went silent. grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Martinez19(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
if you want to hear funny testimony just attend Sign Fireman church in Surulere.

A woman shared a testimony of how the Prophet asked everyone to raise their money last Sunday that after the prayers she took her 1k to the market and so she spent the money buying two bags of foodstuff and still she was still left with 300 naira.

I was just vexed and i asked a lady close to me if it was possible and she said that nothing God cannot do. I just knew that the lady was more stupid than the woman testifying
grin humans and stupidity.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Mariangeles(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
ALL OF THEM
We Christians only get to notice you on Sundays because you're not an atheist but an Antichrist... Don't worry, we're not mad 'cause you're only serving you purpose in life!
What is your purpose and aspirations in this life?
How can you add value to the lives of others?
What motivates and inspire you?
These are the questions you need to ask yourself...
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
ollah2:

How is he protecting the Muslims?
How is he pouring scorn on Christendom?
Christians are so dumb and intolerant.
Can you imagine !
Very stupid set of people. Idk what this thread got to do with Muslims in the first place and that stupid guy had to bring Islam into it.
I read all the comments and no single yabbing from a Muslim . Still he brought Islam and Muslim talk into it
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by ollah2: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
FishLegs:
Christians are so dumb and intolerant.
Can you imagine !
Very stupid set of people. Idk what this thread got to do with Muslims in the first place and that stupid guy had to bring Islam into it.
I read all the comments and no single yabbing from a Muslim . Still he brought Islam and Muslim talk into it

I wonder as well, the comments were made by fellow Christians but he had to bring Muslims into it. The thread was creates by a Christian, abi Na Muslims know all those testimonies written on the thread?

Very very intolerant people.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by ollah2: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Etizz:

I am happy you realize this, it's so pathetic how Christians ridicule Christianity? They have no idea....

So saying the truth now means it's a ridicule? You deserve your leaders both political and religious

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Obakoolex(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
A woman said she has issues with her landlord about the house rent

So she fasted and prayed for solution

Lo and behold when she got home that day from church people already gathered in front of there house then she realized the landlord had an accident and died on d spot

For this no one will bother her again cos they will think she's paid for d year!

Even the pastor was confused as what to say grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by philip0906(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
FishLegs:
you are very stupid for bringing Islam into this
No be your fault. You didn't swear allegiance to Jesus before coming in here na grin

Na Seun I blame.
Yeye
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by tooawesome(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
if you want to hear funny testimony just attend Sign Fireman church in Surulere.

A woman shared a testimony of how the Prophet asked everyone to raise their money last Sunday that after the prayers she took her 1k to the market and so she spent the money buying two bags of foodstuff and still she was still left with 300 naira.

I was just vexed and i asked a lady close to me if it was possible and she said that nothing God cannot do. I just knew that the lady was more stupid than the woman testifying

Hahahahahah grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by myfantasies(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
chibwike:
A woman put Lords chosen sticker in her gas..

And she did not fill it for 2yrs

Dumbest testimony of the century
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by ayanbaba2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! more stupid indeed!

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Mznaett: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Lol yes o

I knew it... grin
Those guys won't kill somebody with their style.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by symbianDON(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Koph:
Every Sunday NL pushes topics that are targeted at ridiculing Christian practises to front page and everyone jumps in to make all manner of comments. However on Fridays, the topics pushed to the FrontPage for Muslims promotes and propagates the faith, you can not even comment without swearing to an oath of allegiance to the Faith. Are NL moderators on a mission against the Christian Faith?
Let every True Child of God reflect on this before promoting or commenting on post such as this lest you join the enemies to pull down the church, yes the Church has its challenges but that is why Christian need to walk with the Lord to be conformed to his image.
God bless you!! the religious bias on nairaland is very obvious.....however, I don't blame the nairaland owner and rulers...it's the Christian who keep helping in propagating the ridicule against Christianity I blame! just imagine this kind of utterly s..t.u.pi.d thread....see the way people are falling over themselves to ridicule the faith....continue you hear!

Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Printerscanner: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Koph:

Did Nairaland also force you to open www.nairaland.com?
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Pand0ra: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
we all have that testimony but we will not come out to share it, the gift of life is the greatest testimony

7Alexander:
Most of them are actually fabricated and unnecessary.

A woman will come out, sing for 5mins, only for her to testify that she slept and woke up today. Like WTF, don't we all have that same testimony?
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by CarlosTheJackal: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. I went for service. Church closes early.
Winners Family if i guess right
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by melody91: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
philip0906:

No be your fault. You didn't swear allegiance to Jesus before coming in here na grin

Na Seun I blame.
Yeye
he actually told u told the plain truth...it's best u cover your face and stfu forever
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by CarlosTheJackal: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I've been noticing the pattern, too. And quite ignorantly, so-called Christians, oblivious of the plot, come online to ridicule the faith.
What is the solution?
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Ademoore07(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oh my God grin. How I wish my siblings are here to attest to this testimony by a shoemaker at one of RCCG parish in Ondo state, precisely in the year 1998. I was very young then. For this man to have thank God for safe delivery of his wife baby and health, he was telling us that after having sex with his wife, he notice a sign of abrasion like sand paper on his dick. grin grin grin grin

Anytime I remember that story, I can't stop laughing. He said the abrasion lasted for a week. grin
A week later, I didn't see his wife in the church again.

Me and my siblings nicknamed him "Sand paper", we dare not call him that name in his presence.

Chaiiii, different human being grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by xynerise: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Koph:

Are you just observing this? It is either Seun is afraid of the Muslims to attack his life or he is just a Muslim asslicker or he so much despise Christianity.

The stupid oath on Muslim thread has no effect whatsoever...its just an online threat to freedom which is what we know Islam to be.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by mtngloetiartel: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
trustworthy1:
I have once listened to a testimony on TV where one woman said she used to involve herself in salon business (fixing weavon, plaiting people's hair with attachment etc ),but she has repented.
she must be deeper life
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
buygala:
This particular lady testified about how her uncle in the village who had locked up her destiny and that of her two siblings died the day after she hit and killed a bat while driving at night

Two days later, She and her younger Bro died in a ghastly car accident...

One Sunday she testified about killing a bat uncle....the next Sunday her Obituary Poster was on the church gate

I guess that her uncle achieved in death what he couldn't achieve in life
hahahahahahahhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle o
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

hahahhahaahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin walahi, i go read all d thread here finish
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
philip0906:

Na Se.un I blame.
Yeye
once again I put it to you that you’re very stupid!
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by shallysgirl: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dotng:

Hold your peace my brother. The church has always been under attack and will always be under attack because the Truth is offensive to them. Allow everyone to comment so that we can know those who are with us and those who pretend to be with us but are against us.
Christians are objective.We should able to tell when something is wrong.
There is a lot of misinterpretation/misrepresentation going on in the church. Speaking out isn't a sin.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by shallysgirl: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I know that NL has been attacking the Christian faith unjustly but i think we need to call out the excesses going on in the church because we can't continue to condone it if we really need genuine Change in the Church.

Why didn't you attend service?
I agree with you. Objectivity is needed.
That's one thing that has been helping Christianity. We are not rigid like the other religions.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by Spacko007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Koph:
Stop playing the victim card bro, your fellow christians are the ones creating the topic not Muslims, the mods only do their job of pushing it to the front page. Moreover no one stops you from creating topics that massage your ego.
Peace.
Re: What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. by undisputedshay: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
sandrahnaub:
The one a woman gave her husband coconut water to drink and the coconut to eat, blessed from the pastor....and he could later perform because his 'junior' was now able to rise.... grin
very very funny...Like seriously!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.