Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (809902 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ayodejiakanji: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Please anyone who got positive assessment in Agricultural consultant should please contact me on +971563390441 (whatsapp). I will so much appreciate quick response please. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ayodejiakanji: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2018
cuteyem:

Good day. considering the less competitive nature of Agric consultants (about 93% availability left as at April 2018) you still stand a chance. However try and see how you can add 5 points to make it faster.

Please i have a little question...i assume you got a yes from vetassess. Can i know your background and experience? I need to be sure that i can get a yes also. Please inbox me your number. Thanks

please, i want to know if you got positive assessment in agric consultant.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2018
And why Agric Consultant, not Scientist? Let me try squeeze out some time. I'll chat you on whatsapp. Regards.
Ayodejiakanji:
Please anyone who got positive assessment in Agricultural consultant should please contact me on +971563390441 (whatsapp). I will so much appreciate quick response please. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2018
http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/portal/migrating/article/skilled-visa-act-190-nomination/

Good luck to all those whose occupations are open in the ACT SOL.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomifizi: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Good day guys, please I need ur assistance and response to the most recent comments from EA. I have been on the process since the 12th August and I intend to claim 6years experience. This is the 3rd time I will be getting a mail for additional information which I’m trying to explain things well so as not to lose those number of years I need.Below is the comments made by them

1) your salary is way below the average payrate for a professional civil engineer. Please note that work experience should be paid at the market or salaried rate for engineering professionals.- my 1st company while on nysc and fresh graduate in Ibadan
2)in comparison with your payslip to the pension fund statement, the amount contributions did not match. Please explain.- apparently 2 of the previous companies I worked with eventually paid lower than what’s reflected on my payslip
3)The company name on the print out and the tax clearance card is "Direct Assessment" but not your company name Please explain.- I had to do personal tax because where I work presently doesn’t pay either pension/tax
Please I will appreciate everyone’s contributions, especially from those with similar challenges from EA and scaled through. Thanks a lot
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomifizi: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Please my dear friends, this is really urgent as I intend responding today. Ur responses are duly appreciated
tomifizi:
Good day guys, please I need ur assistance and response to the most recent comments from EA. I have been on the process since the 12th August and I intend to claim 6years experience. This is the 3rd time I will be getting a mail for additional information which I’m trying to explain things well so as not to lose those number of years I need.Below is the comments made by them

1) your salary is way below the average payrate for a professional civil engineer. Please note that work experience should be paid at the market or salaried rate for engineering professionals.- my 1st company while on nysc and fresh graduate in Ibadan
2)in comparison with your payslip to the pension fund statement, the amount contributions did not match. Please explain.- apparently 2 of the previous companies I worked with eventually paid lower than what’s reflected on my payslip
3)The company name on the print out and the tax clearance card is "Direct Assessment" but not your company name Please explain.- I had to do personal tax because where I work presently doesn’t pay either pension/tax
Please I will appreciate everyone’s contributions, especially from those with similar challenges from EA and scaled through. Thanks a lot
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jimcollins136: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
From my expereince as an employee of a company based in Nigeria;
1. That was your salary as a professional in training
2. Pension contribution is made by the company according to law of the and and not by the employee
3. Direct Assessment is the parent company.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by georgee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Has anybody been able to apply for Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190? I want to start this process because this is where i found my job skill and that of wifey. Please anybody's who's been successful with this subclass 190 should share experience and way forward. i need assistance on it.
Would have gone for subclass 189, but couldn't locate my job list on 189
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Cecegal: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is the story of my life Itun Aye me, the story of how we overcame.
Let me encourage someone on here today I cannot emphasize this enough if you are on this journey to positively alter your life and that of your generations for good, Rest if you are weary, Fall but rise up again and try but whatever you do never ever give up.

Our journey that began in April 2016 finally ended today with a GRANT!!!!
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.

Here goes our timeline:
Nominated occupation: Electrical Engineer [My Husband Is the PA]
English test between the two of us a total of 13 times [Trying to get 20 points for Australia @PTE Hubby kept getting 10 or get a minimum of 8777 for Canada I scaled Canada hubby could not]
EA Assessment: August 2016
September 2016 EA ask for some clarifications in the CDR]
November 2016 responded to EA
January 2017 EA Positive assessment [Professional Engineer]
Missed Canada’s Express entry draws ITA thrice because I was remarking my IELTS Writing in one and speaking on another by the time my results came back and I upgraded draws had gone back up.
Two different EOI’s created for 190[NSW, VICTORIA]
May 2017 applied to Victoria and NSW
June 2017: Victoria sent a rejection mail.
5th July 2017 got EOI from Ontario[Painfully had to let it slide because POF wasn’t complete]

In my depressed mood a dear friend @Disecteur told me about ACT opening for Offshore application and practically pushed us into applying,I was depressed,unhappy,weak,tired from all the trials and rejections,Hubby took it up]
July 2017 EOI created for ACT
August 8th 2017 submitted ACT application with 55 points
English test: 10
Education: 15
Work experience: 5
February 2018: CO assigned notification from ACT
March 15th 2018: ACT nomination landed
April 21st 2018: Visa Lodged ACT 190
September 9th 2018: CO contact [Evidence of change of name for Hubby]
September 16th 2018: Responded to CO Contact
November 29th 2018: The golden mail arrived for Hubby, Myself and our daughter.
IED:April 1st 2019
I cannot Thank God enough I am unable to put to words exactly how I feel but am grateful extremely grateful, super thankful.
@Bellong: You have been a brother to someone you haven’t meet yet, May God bless you for your kindness and may your children find help everywhere they go on earth.
@Chidike, @Austransac,@Disecteur@Alphadoor@MamaJaz:Ese awon Aburo mi too sure.

If there is anyone else on here I should have mentioned but didn’t please don’t take it to heart you are all appreciated.
Godspeed to all waiting for visas to those who are at one point or the other in the process be strengthened God always makes a way.

This battle has been won,Onto the next!!!

Canberra here we come to dominate!!!!

28 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cecegal:
Let me encourage someone on here today I cannot emphasize this enough if you are on this journey to positively alter your life and that of your generations for good, Rest if you are weary, Fall but rise up again and try but whatever you do never ever give up.

Here goes our timeline:
English test between the two of us a total of 13 times [Trying to get 20 points for Australia @PTE Hubby kept getting 10 or get a minimum of 8777 for Canada I scaled Canada hubby could not]
Missed Canada’s Express entry draws ITA thrice because I was remarking my IELTS Writing in one and speaking on another by the time my results came back and I upgraded draws had gone back up.
5th July 2017 got EOI from Ontario[Painfully had to let it slide because POF wasn’t complete]

In my depressed mood a dear friend @Disecteur told me about ACT opening for Offshore application and practically pushed us into applying,I was depressed,unhappy,weak,tired from all the trials and rejections,Hubby took it up]
I cannot Thank God enough I am unable to put to words exactly how I feel but am grateful extremely grateful, super thankful.
@Bellong: You have been a brother to someone you haven’t meet yet, May God bless you for your kindness and may your children find help everywhere they go on earth.

If there is anyone else on here I should have mentioned but didn’t please don’t take it to heart you are all appreciated.
Godspeed to all waiting for visas to those who are at one point or the other in the process be strengthened God always makes a way.

congrats
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Casumugha: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
congrats on such perseverance, congratulations.
please do you still have your commitment statement for ACT, is there anyway I can use it.
Cecegal:

Here goes our timeline:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by zanyzara: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cecegal:

Congratulations!!! Go forth and prosper.

Zany.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
@cecegal
Congratulations Mate.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Unlimited22: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
111 grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mannimakerjnr: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Congratulations!! You deserve every bit of this celebration!

Cecegal:

Here goes our timeline:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Rach90: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family. I'm positive that through it all, I WILL RISE!!! This shows me that there is light at the end of the tunnel�� I hope I get to share my story to inspire someone someday!
Cecegal:

Here goes our timeline:

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vickyjay88: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Congratulations! Go forth and dominate!! It's your season of Dominion!!!

Cecegal:

Here goes our timeline:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Otimonye(f): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good day all. My husband is a physiotherapist and will be the primary applicant. Please I would like to know if he can go through skilled immigration and get a PR without having to write assessment exams until we come over to Australia. I would really appreciate your response. Thank you and God bless
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
@Cecegal,

Congratulations... Enjoy the land.

@Otimonye,

NO, it is not possible.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations @cecegal
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by firpemi(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2018
unfortunately PR can only be gotten as a physiotherapist after all exams are written and passed, you require a positive assessment letter from APC before you can put in for EOI ( the Assessement letter which ofcourse comes after you have passed the stages of exam) . i understand the funds involved is huge for the exam espcially the part 2 where you have to demonstrate in Aussie. the cost of transport to aussie isnt beans. why not consider UK for the time being. UK in my opnion for physiotherapist is more straight forward in terms of *cost of professional relocation*
Otimonye:
Good day all. My husband is a physiotherapist and will be the primary applicant. Please I would like to know if he can go through skilled immigration and get a PR without having to write assessment exams until we come over to Australia. I would really appreciate your response. Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by firpemi(f): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2018
@cecegal congrats, can't remember but i think somebody prophesied or spoke about you getting your PR next on this thread. your story is encouraging, it clearly shows that GIVING UP isn't worth it, you overcame a storm. the Land shall favour you. E ku ipalemo.
bellong:
@Cecegal,

Congratulations... Enjoy the land.

@Otimonye,

NO, it is not possible.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by misskit(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Hello house, please i am about statting the whole Australian PR process, we're finking hubby should be the PA, he has OND Accountancy and BSc Accounting also taking his proffesional exam CITN with over 8yrs experience as a tax accountant, I on the other hand has BSc Sociology and currently doing my MBA.

My question are
1. Who should be the PA dat will aid our points?
2. what is EA for Accounting and Sociology like?
3. For me under wat job category do i fit?

PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by r4blessing: 3:35am On Dec 01, 2018
misskit:
Hello house, please i am about statting the whole Australian PR process, we're finking hubby should be the PA, he has OND Accountancy and BSc Accounting also taking his proffesional exam CITN with over 8yrs experience as a tax accountant, I on the other hand has BSc Sociology and currently doing my MBA.

My question are

PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS
All your answers is on the website and on this thread already. Please read up

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by misskit(f): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2018
i hav read tru but i seem not to find wat i am looking for, quote author=r4blessing post=73449447] All your answers is on the website and on this thread already. Please read up [/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
misskit:

My question are

PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS

You need to calculate your score using the Point Test Calculator https://www.anzscosearch.com/points-test/ and go with the person with the highest score.
You should also state your spouse's university here to determine the educational points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kaymueez: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
olumuyiwaoke:
WHY do you want to assess as a technician and not as a pharmacist....

Am 31yrs
Bsc agric econs and extension
Msc agric extension and rural devpt
Graduated 2010
Managing my late dad petrol station since nysc.
Pls ow do i fit in in dis Australia thing.

Married
My wife 31
2kids
Shes not employed
Btech food engineering

What's are my chances
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by egwekwe: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Please, I need your advices on this matter

I have an agent who told me to bring 1.7m (includes visa, work, flight ticket and accommodation) for Australia work permit and also pay additional 10% of salary when working in Australia

And how much in total will I spend if I am to do the wahala myself

Should I go for the agent or try my luck ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2018
egwekwe:
Please, I need your advices on this matter

I have an agent who told me to bring 1.7m (includes visa, work, flight ticket and accommodation) for Australia work permit and also pay additional 10% of salary when working in Australia

And how much in total will I spend if I am to do the wahala myself

Should I go for the agent or try my luck ?
Say no to agent

Drop your profile let Ogas in the house guide you

Present occupation:
Years of work experience:

Don't allow any agent exploit you.....
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by egwekwe: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
G
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by misskit(f): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Thank you

You need to calculate your score using the Point Test Calculator https://www.anzscosearch.com/points-test/ and go with the person with the highest score.
You should also state your spouse's university here to determine the educational points.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.