Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (863876 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alex1975: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
What is IED?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by folamee: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
folamee:
pls @afosahid can u help me with ur cdr,pls i need it as a guide to write mine,i am an electrical engineer,i have 5 years experience in the power industry,pls if u have any material that i can use,pls help me,thanks in anticipation.@afosahid
my email is olaitanfolake92@gmail.com
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
afosahid:
[/b]Short Timeline Alert[b] grin grin

So i woke up to grant emails for myself, wifey and kids this morning. I am elated as i share this news and i hope inspires a lot of people still in the process.

Please see Timeline below:

20th November 2017: I decided to start the PR process after much efforts by @spyroxy1 to convince me. Thanks for not giving up on me.
16th January 2018: 1st PTE attempt: 90,90,90,90
21st February 2018: Submitted my CDR with EA
3rd April 2018: Positive outcome with 10 points for experience (7 years experience approved out of 8 years claimed)
3rd April 2018: Created EOI for 189
3rd April 2018: ITA for 189
13th April 2018: Lodged Visa Application
23rd August 2018: Visa Grant (Direct Grant,no CO contact)
IED: 27th March 2019

Points Breakdown
Age-30 points
Qualification: 15points
Experience: 10 points
English : 20 points

Special thanks to God and everyone who has helped in this journey. Shoutout to my brothers @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @azy123 @alphadoor @tuteso & of course @bellong for starting this excellent movement. We shall all celebrate together.

For those still at various stages of the struggle, i hope this inspires you never to give up. I wish you all the very best!!!

Woow this is so on point.

Pls brother help send ur cdr as a guide pls. I want to send my assessment to EA. for Telecommunications Engineer

Email: vikmeek1@gmail.com

Thanks so much brother. God bless u

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by poundlander: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2019
jayooh:

You can still go for draftperson. It's skill level 2 and you have some states nominating the occupation as well just in case.
Please kindly assist with CDR sample for EA assessment. Thanks. Having issues with my pm
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by poundlander: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2019
jayooh:

You can still go for draftperson. It's skill level 2 and you have some states nominating the occupation as well just in case.
Please kindly assist with CDR sample for EA assessment. Thanks. Having issues with my pm. Can be sent to amkolapo@gmail.com
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by folashade3272(f): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
can a company i once worked for but not official some years back write employment letter and reference letter for me to back up my assessment? what is the level of verification by VETASSESS ?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
please has any people accessed as mathematician before. please i need some information
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
folashade3272:
can a company i once worked for but not official some years back write employment letter and reference letter for me to back up my assessment? what is the level of verification by VETASSESS ?
YES. As long as the references strengthen your application, and fits your nominated occupation. Regards.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Casumugha: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
folamee:
pls @afosahid can u help me with ur cdr,pls i need it as a guide to write mine,i am an electrical engineer,i have 5 years experience in the power industry,pls if u have any material that i can use,pls help me,thanks in anticipation.@afosahid
Pls @afosahid, I also really need a sample electrical engineer CDR to formulate mine, please I would be grateful if I can get yours, plenty thanks in advance.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by folamee: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
rianah:
Thanks so much . I've been begging him to atleast write his career episode, I have gotten over 6 different samples, for where. He's always claiming busy. Ok now prepare for pte, he has being ppostponing since may. But my mind is madeup. Na fasting and prayer go settle am
pls ma,can i get the career episode samples @rianah.thanks .my email olaitanfolake92@gmail.com
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by meadeh77: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evening all, I want to start the PR process for Australia but the issue am having is that I can't find any NOC relating to my current job. I work at a retail supermarket, please if you have any advice on what step I can take or what noc I can also choose please let me know. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2019

6 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shupy: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Ytechconst:
Good morning all, thanks for all your advise and contributions. This to share my joy, first hudle smashed and dusted. The good news came in this early morning. TRA assessment successful. Only 4 months deducted from 15years of experience claimed. See attached.

Now bold enough to step into deep preparation for test of English. Targeting 20point in English test. I’m sure with good preparation and prayers I will scale through it in no time.

Wow....congratulations. You have one leg in Australia already. Did you get your qualification in Australia?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shacore10: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats on your +ve outcome

Please kindly assist me with the necessary document and Guide for TRA ASSESSMENT. Thank you

Ytechconst:
Good morning all, thanks for all your advise and contributions. This to share my joy, first hudle smashed and dusted. The good news came in this early morning. TRA assessment successful. Only 4 months deducted from 15years of experience claimed. See attached.

Now bold enough to step into deep preparation for test of English. Targeting 20point in English test. I’m sure with good preparation and prayers I will scale through it in no time.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shupy: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Ytechconst:

Thanks. My qualification was obtained from Government Technical College in Ikotun. certificate and diploma plus trade test certificate in Cabinet making works I got a long time ago since 2004.

Infact I never thought the certificate would be useful to show me the route to Australia, all other degree and professional certificate I have couldn’t.

I'm so happy for you. Your occupation is not competitive at all. Try to see if you can get state sponsorship to make the process faster. You've already crossed the biggest hurdle
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by somto10: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Ytechconst post=74964648]

Thanks. My qualification was obtained from Government Technical College in Ikotun. certificate and diploma plus trade test certificate in Cabinet making works I got a long time ago since 2004.

Infact I never thought the certificate would be useful to show me the route to Australia, all other degree and professional certificate I have couldn’t
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by slimchic08: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thank you so much.

tunlex01:

Course not related, university a tier 2 uni.
The challenge here is that Sales and Marketing manager is a tier 1 occupation.

From trend, it may not be positive cos at d end of d assessment, AIM may have deducted all the 6 years.

I will suggest you carry out further research on expatforum or wait till July when the occupation list will be updated. Sales rep jobs on skill level 2 might be up for nomination.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ibuske: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
tunlex01:

Why is your age 30-33? Be specific
Education:15 points
Is the Admin experience in the same company with the HR experience?
Provide your spouse's details, she might add to your points or even be the primary applicant

Thank you @tunlex01

My age is 31.
No @ same company with the two.

My spouse's details

Qualification: BSc ( Geography), Professional course in ICT with( NIIT certificate)
Work experience: 10 years
Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by richiepolymer(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked
Hope its not the Akachukwu I met here sometime ago ?
Well....I didn't deal.

luvluvluv:
Good evening everyone. It's almost yr end and would like to thank everyone who has genuinely of help in this race. So much tnx to u all. I know 2019 holds good things for us in Jesus name. Amen!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO BRING TO UR NOTICE A SCAM AMONG US. HIS NAME IS AKACHUKWU.

SOME TIME AGO I CAME HERE LOOKING FOR HELP WHICH I GOT. IN THE PROCESS I STARTED COMMUNICATION WITH THIS MAN. WE AGREED I CONTRACT MY CDR WORK WHEREIN I WOULD PAY PART AND THEN BALANCE HIM AFTER EVERYTHING.

INITIALLY WE AGREED I PAID 15K UPFRONT. LATER THIS MAN BECAME SO DESPERATE THAT I SHOULD PAY HIM AS HE HAD ALREADY STARTED THE WORK. I SENSED SCAM IN HIM JUST THEN HE BEGGED ME HE NEEDED TO WRITE PTE AND I SHOULD HELP HIM WITH 30K UPFRONT AS AGAINST THE EARLIER AGREED 15K(for work wey him never even start). I DECIDED TO EXTEND A KIND HEART AND BEHOLD I MADE SOME CALLS COZ I DIDN'T HAVE IT. I SENT THIS MAN 30K!

ALONG THE LINE, HE SUGGESTED ANOTHER OCCUPATION TO ME THAT I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY.
HE TOOK HIS PTE AND SMASHED THE 10PNTS HE SAID HE WAS AIMING AT AS HIS APPLICATION HAS BEEN IN THE POOL FOR ALMOST A YR.

FAST FORWARD A MONTH LATER, THIS MAN NEVER TALKED ABOUT THE MONEY HE OWES ME.

I CALLED HIM ONE DAY AND THE IDIOT SAID TO ME THAT THE 30K SERVES THE NEW OCCUPATION IDEA HE GAVE ME. JEEZ!!

SO I ASKED HIM..... DID WE MAKE ANY AGREEMENT ON THAT? NO WAS HIS REPLY. AFTER MUCH TALKS HE FINALLY AGREED HE WILL PAY. TILL TODAY THIS MAN HAS REFUSED TO REFUND EVEN A PENNY FROM MY MONEY.

I TOOK TO THIS THREAD TO WRITE THIS COZ I KNOW HE IS CURRENTLY SCAMMING OTHERS AND HE WILL SCAM AGAIN!

BEFORE I FORGET, I MADE HIM A REFERAL EARLIER AND TO MY SUPRISE THE LADY I REFERRED TO HIM STOPPED THE WHOLE THING. TILL TODAY SHE NEVER TOLD ME WHY SHE STOPPED. I GUESS SHE WAS QUICK TO SEE THINGS.

AKACHUKWU! BEWARE I DID NOT DASH U MY MONEY. BUT UNLESS UR RIGHT SHALL U ESCAPE WHAT BEFALLS ON U. I HAVE PLEADED WITH U AND U TOOK NO WARNINGS. UR THE MAN I TRIED TO HELP AND U TURNED BACK TO STAB ME.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Ytechconst:

Infact I never thought the certificate would be useful to show me the route to Australia, all other degree and professional certificate I have couldn’t.

Almost all the state are looking for you except Western Aussie.

Apply to all of em and give them 2months for acceptance after getting ITA from all of them. grin for a better offer.

Cert III is a goal too.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Ytechconst:

This is a good news to me. Congratulations bro. I'm also gathering documents to be assessed as bricklayer. Please I will send u an email for proper guidance. Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by candyluv15: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
please, can anyone explain what (completed employer template/self employment template for each employment period claimed) mean.it is part of the document i need to submit for skill immigration assessment(TRA).Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
candyluv15:
please, can anyone explain what (completed employer template/self employment template for each employment period claimed) mean.it is part of the document i need to submit for skill immigration assessment(TRA).Thanks
Download the form from the TRA website and give ur employer to fill.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by whodeyhere: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello House,

Somebody should please help me, I am currently filling application on EA site but when I got to the stage of uploading the career episodes,the CPD and summary statement, it only brought a space for uploading the career episode alone and I did not see anywhere to upload the CPD and Summary statement.

Has anyone experienced this before? Urgent response pleassssee.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello House,

Abeg make una help ooo

I want to know if a 5yr course (Food Science and Tech) from a State University qualify for assessment for a Skill level 1 Job (Production manager-Manufacturing).

Also, I used to be a Production Manager for a Portable Water Company from 2011-16, i currently I work as a Pharmaceuticals Sales Rep 2016 till now.

Is it possible to get a positive assessment from VITASSE as production manager...Do i Stand a chance?

Is The something fishy with Tasmania? People dont get to mention it often as compared to other territories... Its the only Territory Open for Production manager under 190 and 489.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2019
whodeyhere:
Hello House,

Somebody should please help me, I am currently filling application on EA site but when I got to the stage of uploading the career episodes,the CPD and summary statement, it only brought a space for uploading the career episode alone and I did not see anywhere to upload the CPD and Summary statement.

Has anyone experienced this before? Urgent response pleassssee.

Thanks
Next page.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by whodeyhere: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
flyca:

Next page.

It's done now, thank you boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (400) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: priscyspecial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.