Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (50045 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2018
daylife7:

I don't think men re d ones suffering in dis world....mind u, is a man's world?
Some of your brothers would not agree with you especially when they want to insult feminist or bash women.And for your last statement wake up and face reality except if you are in the 16th century.Although you may be right but it is no longer a general belief.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my uncle be dey tell me about one story of one strong runz wey be dey run after one well to do married. The man wife na also very strong bini woman and also very diabolical. The bini lady got to know about d relationship of her husband wit d runzgirl den she throw am one strong juju. D runz girl start to dey emarciate until she turn to complete skeleton. Dem carry am go hospital but nothin could be done. She eventually died. My uncle say after d runzgirl die then the man go back to him wife.mehn dat story was one kine as my unc yarn me.

Lefu see...as we grow older some things start to make sense.

I challenge all pastors and relationship experts in the world to a debate and I will prove to them that it is the fear of been labelled a polygamous man that makes a man get a side chic but almost everyman is a polygamist but some ladies just want to continue fooling themselves.Giving the chance,95 out of 100 married men will not mind a second wife not because they don't love their first wife but that is just who we are.

I tell men...why commit adultery when you can calmly get married to any other lady of your choice?

I think guys who keep side chic are as foolish as the side dish...

I will never indulge in that shit but if I ever find any other lady worthy of my desire I will gladly marry her and keep her somewhere far away from my wife rather than start keeping random side chic like many foolish men do.

Almost every lady is married to a polygamous man so why do ladies worry their head over the matter.

Just keeping it real bro...i hate hypocrisy.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some of your brothers would not agree with you especially when they want to insult feminist or bash women.And for your last statement wake up and face reality except if you are in the 16th century.

Wise ladies know that we live in a wicked,selfish and unjust world of men and an in-depth understanding and acceptance of this age long fact is the beginning of wisdom for any lady.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

I challenge all pastors and relationship experts in the world to a debate and I will prove to them that it is the fear of been labelled a polygamous man that makes a man get a side chic but almost everyman is a polygamist but some ladies just want to continue fooling themselves.Giving the chance,95 out of 100 married men will not mind a second wife not because they don't love their first wife but that is just who we are.

I tell men...why commit adultery when you can calmly get married to any other lady of your choice?

I will never indulge in that shit but if I ever find any other lady worthy of my desire I will gladly marry her and keep her somewhere far away from my wife rather than start keeping random side chic like many foolish men do.

Almost every lady is married to a polygamous man so why do ladies worry their head over the matter.

I am sure you would be very happy to see your wife tell you such.Nawa for people and don't come with that nonsense of every man is polygamous in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Please speak for urself .. just because u want to be a cheat u are trying ur hardest to justify TRASH!
Lefulefu wasn’t telling the story to say men want polygamy undecided
U have it written all over your face .. hence why u still ain’t married since that’s what I’ve been chasing ladies for up n down nairaland ... hope they are reading this

Just because u can’t stay faithful doesn’t men we don’t have RESPECTSBLE REAL MEN ! Who can control their urges even with all the temptations of the world .... please keep ur cheating antics to yourself

Even lefulefu is too much of a man to do such fuckery he would rather leave the lady and move on ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am sure you would be very happy to see your wife tell you such.Nawa for people and don't come with that nonsense of every man is polygamous in nature.
Don’t mind that yeye boy ... he chats out of his ass sometimes sha
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by holyfather(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

You can only force a cow to the stream but never force it to drink water.
How about turning the man down or threaten you will report to his wife..
He won't stop toasting her but she can continue declining....He's was disturbing me too much so i decided to agree is not an excuse..

Karma is still dealing with me for my deeds and now that my course is almost over, I wee now want to add a married woman's tears grin grin ...i am not worth it, I want a happy home for her because i want same thing for myself...
Share this story of yours. People could learn a thing or two.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Wise ladies know that we live in a wicked,selfish and unjust world of men and an in-depth understanding and acceptance of this age long fact is the beginning of wisdom for any lady.
Please keep your primitive reasoning to yourself and don't make me puke this morning.Visit the thread that made frontpage yesterday concerning a woman who discovered her husband as a paedophile.Not everyone carries your warped up mentality so save me the nonsense I would rather be called a foolish woman than agree with such rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by midolian(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

All of you are still immature in matters of marriage..

A man can marry as many ladies as he wants if he wishes to and no need side chicking....if the new lady is ok with that then no problem.

Enough of this foolish and childish talks of one lady snatching another lady's husband.
keep shut Mr know all..

understand the thread before you rush to criticize people.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Don’t mind that yeye boy ... he chats out of his ass sometimes sha
I know even as a guest on NL I have come across his myopic topics.You can imagine the nonsense he typed to quote me just now.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Divay22(f): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2018
holyfather:

Share this story of yours. People could learn a thing or two.
Yimu tongue
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I know even as a guest on NL I have come across his myopic topics.You can imagine the nonsense he typed to quote me just now.
Anytime I see his nonsense generalising post I attack grin
Mr advocate for marriage ... the guy has no clue honestly he still reasons like a kid ,.. just take a look at the mess he typed up there .. even tried to rope a good lad like lefulefu into his trashy views ....

The guy knows nada ...... imagine claiming all guys want two wives he should speak for his weak ass self ...

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2018
midolian:
keep shut Mr know all..

understand the thread before you rush to criticize people.

Thanks sir ... please tell him again grin

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Anytime I see his nonsense generalising post I attack grin
Mr advocate for marriage ... the guy has no clue honestly he still reasons like a kid ,.. just take a look at the mess he typed up there .. even tried to rope a good lad like lefulefu into his trashy views ....

The guy knows nada ...... imagine claiming all guys want two wives he should speak for his weak ass self ...
Hahaha,A lot of ladies really bash him on the forum,I prefer to ignore him I myself think I would be needing two or more husbands as well.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Lalas247(f): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahaha,A lot of ladies really bash him on the forum,I prefer to ignore him I myself think I would be needing two or more husbands as well.

Lol because he spend his time looking for chic to marry ... all of them give him middle finger ... he wonders why ..

Lol @two husbands .. that’s two deeks u fit manage grin
My dear I saw the fp post on the pedo guy .. it brought a tear to my eye sha

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Awoleesu(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

acting according to your name..

must you cheat?.. don't you know your wife's pussy gonna get wider after giving birth?
That guy still dey active service sef... E neva 'retire'!
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Please speak for urself .. just because u want to be a cheat u are trying ur hardest to justify TRASH!
Lefulefu wasn’t telling the story to say men want polygamy undecided
U have it written all over your face .. hence why u still ain’t married since that’s what I’ve been chasing ladies for up n down nairaland ... hope they are reading this

Just because u can’t stay faithful doesn’t men we don’t have RESPECTSBLE REAL MEN ! Who can control their urges even with all the temptations of the world .... please keep ur cheating antics to yourself

Even lefulefu is too much of a man to do such fuckery he would rather leave the lady and move on ....

Lol! This is why I pity many ladies...they don't have the ability to discern...

Lemme blow your mind...all my life I have never cheated on any lady and I don't even plan to which is why I try to meticulously get a lady that is very sexually pleasing to me which is my strong point. But wait for this...

Many relationship experts out there tell ladies what they want to hear but I tell the world the truth...lalas please don't be deceived...MEN ARE BORN POLYGAMIST INCLUDING ME.

The western world understands this fact but they chose to go about it in a weird way by divorcing and marrying their new flame whilst an African man keeps his wife and marries or keeps a side dish.

No curves in the world can stop a man from having another lady if he wants to and no matter what ladies want to believe,there are some women out there whose answers to their prayers lies in polygamy.

A young married lady shouts monogamy until she finds herself as a widow or divorcee at 40 and she starts to understand why 9 out of 10 men who truly wants her are married.

And for chasing ladies on nairaland i see that as laughable cos I'm not that type of guy who chase a lady but I show interest which is perfectly normal and once you start acting up I ignore you cos there are too many ladies in the world hoping for a man and I'm too manly to chase any lady..infact ladies chase me.

Finally for the records,in my over ten years on nairaland i have never chased even one lady and I challenge you to prove me wrong...

If in your world,admiration is the same as chasing then I give up.

If GOD opens your eyes to see the type of guy I am you will always want to read every dotty comment I make about romance cos you will hardly go wrong with them.

Have you ever asked yourself this question...if indeed I'm that type of guy who loves to chase ladies exp on nairaland,will I be writing the type of articles I write? Does that not tell you there is something real about me? This is common sense.

I love to keep it real and it dies not translate to who I am.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

you think they don't think about these things....

u never jam better homewrecker...
. Lols true ooo a girl once told me that she doesn't care if she gets married and another woman is dragging her husband with her. Just because I told her to stop dating married men can you imagine .
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please keep your primitive reasoning to yourself and don't make me puke this morning.Visit the thread that made frontpage yesterday concerning a woman who discovered her husband as a paedophile.Not everyone carries your warped up mentality so save me the nonsense I would rather be called a foolish woman than agree with such rubbish.

Save yourself the tantrums...you don't have to agree but this fact has been before you were ever conceived.. it is now and will be when you leave this world.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol because he spend his time looking for chic to marry ... all of them give him middle finger ... he wonders why ..

Lol @two husbands .. that’s two deeks u fit manage grin
My dear I saw the fp post on the pedo guy .. it brought a tear to my eye sha
His level of reasoning is why some women reject him.And I love the response a lot of men and women made on that page it proves Mr know it all Toks that he is wrong about his perception in reference to his quoting me on wise women taking nonsense in the name of marriage.As for two husbands I mimicked him over his earlier comments on polygamy.Some people male or female may have such tendencies but the most important thing is self discipline and control you hardly find peaceful polygamous homes.I would only be faithful to my husband I was just joking one is more than enough for me.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Save yourself the tantrums...you don't have to agree but this fact has been before you were ever conceived.. it is now and will be when you leave this world.
If there is anything I know is the fact that change is constant I can never go with the bandwagon.Hope you have read the thread.You think everyone agrees with you even if it would be like that in your own world it won't be like that in mine.You talk like as if you know it all or as if people are not the one's responsible to how they live their lives.FYI it won't remain like that when I leave this world.@lalas247,Can you see another rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Lols true ooo a girl once told me that she doesn't care if she gets married and another woman is dragging her husband with her. Just because I told her to stop dating married men can you imagine .

Exactly my point...

I was listening to one relationship expert yesterday with my wife and I was just shaking my head whilst my wife was shouting yeah yeah...

Some ladies are so wise that they know some deep shity truths about men whilst some ladies just want to fool themselves sticking to illusions..

The difference between these two ladies is that one has chosen to be happy regardless whilst the happiness of the other one is dependent on the man's attitude to her.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If there is anything I know is the fact that change is constant I can never go with the bandwagon.Hope you have read the thread.You think everyone agrees with you even if it would be like that in your own world it won't be like that in mine.You talk like as if you know it all or as if people are not the one's responsible to how they live their lives.FYI it won't remain like that when I leave this world.@lalas247,Can you see another rubbish?

No need quoting lalas cos I'm the most hated writer on nairaland but many ladies who latter realize the truth i dish out contact me offline to thank me.

I owe no one an apology for expressing my opinion...infact it is a sign of foolishness and low intellect to throw tantrums,get too emotional or attack another cos they gave an opinion contrary to yours so calm down aunty.

We live in a man's world and I'm not proud to say it but it's just the truth...disbelieve it at your own peril.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Uptown7(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Not worth it..I cringe when I hear some married men tell me stupid stuffs like "C, I wish I met you before my wife".. Na lie o..These men ain't loyal.

I tell them " Do you know my bad habits?". Better stop painting your wife bad because you want to impress one girl..

That's to say u probably date or must have. dated a couple of married. guys.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Everyone claims to know the truth and there are a lot of people who would counter your view everyone to their own experience.As for your last statement I have come to realise and believe that it is Hippolyta's world you heard that right not a man or woman's world but my own world as an individual and ever since then it has been working very well for me and it is not at my own peril because I came to enjoy life and not suffer for anyone.And I am not regreting or seeing it at any peril.Now take your myopic and primitive reasoning out of my mentions and share your so called truth and experience to those willing to buy and believe in such nonsense.
Toks2008:

No need quoting lalas cos I'm the most hated write on nairaland and I careless as long as I express my opinion..infact it is a sign of foolishness and low intellect to throw tantrums,get too emotional or attack another cos they gave an opinion contrary to yours so calm down aunty.

We live in a man's world and I'm not proud to say it but it's just the truth...disbelief it at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Exactly my point...

I was listening to one relationship expert yesterday with my wife and I was just shaking my head whilst my wife was shouting yeah yeah...

Some ladies are so wise that they know some deep shity truths about men whilst some ladies just want to fool themselves sticking to illusions..

The difference between these two ladies is that one has chosen to be happy regardless whilst the happiness of the other one is dependent on the man's attitude to her.
. You know some of these ladies dating these married men are very young , this same girl I was talking to is just 22 years old and already dating a married man, Her reasons was that a married man has settled all issues at home financially so he would have time for the outside girls. I mean that's was so absurd of her to say. And for her to tell me again that if she gets married and her husband goes after young girls too , it won't matter to her. I just wanted to faint bro .
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Not worth it..I cringe when I hear some married men tell me stupid stuffs like "C, I wish I met you before my wife".. Na lie o..These men ain't loyal.

I tell them " Do you know my bad habits?". Better stop painting your wife bad because you want to impress one girl..

Lol! These are evil men and I pity any lady who falls for this.

If I will ever be with another lady asides my wife I guess my line will be "I'm married but I believe a man can marry two or more wives if he can cater for them and I have what it takes to take care of you if you don't mind"

Simple and straightforward....no long story or foolish lies..

I simply rent a good apartment for her and set her up and enjoy both women in my life without hassles...

But if I see it as baseless to have another lady then why keep a mistress...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Must have missed it ... was it important
Omg it’s so so cold this morning....

LOL!
This girl is messing with my head.
smiley
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Toks2008(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Everyone claims to know the truth and there are a lot of people who would counter your view everyone to their own experience.As for your last statement I have come to realise and believe that it is Hippolyta's world you heard that right not a man or woman's world but my own world as an individual and ever since then it has been working very well for me and it is not at my own peril because I came to enjoy life and not suffer for anyone.And I am not regreting or seeing it at any peril.Now take your myopic and primitive reasoning out of my mentions and share your so called truth and experience to those willing to buy and believe in such nonsense.

Now you are learning how to communicate intellectually and intelligently but you still need to improve on it cos you really don't need that last paragraph.

As long as your opinion makes you sleep well at night...enjoy it and do have a great week
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by shekauvsbuhari: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Ameeboh:
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...
SIMPLE! REJECT IT. but girls n long-throat are inseperable. They ll take de money, do de bleeping and blame de man for showing money. DID HE FORCE YOU TO TAKE DE MONEY?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by shortgun(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Why all this noise about married men dating single girls.
The married man brings comfort...the single guy brings heartache.
The married man takes care of the girl, buys her stuffs and pays her bills even assists her family.

This argument doesn't hold water cos the single guys will also use the girls and dump them.
Most of the single guys in competition with married men are guys who can't take care of a girl and her needs.

Don't also forget that their is hunger in the land and the married man provides succour.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by shortgun(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Why all this noise about married men dating single girls.
The married man brings comfort...the single guy brings heartache.
The married man takes care of the girl, buys her stuffs and pays her bills even assists her family.

This argument doesn't hold water cos the single guys will also use the girls and dump them.
Most of the single guys in competition with married men are guys who can't take care of a girl and her needs.
Most if not all married men that have girls outside are established and hardworking.

Don't also forget that their is hunger in the land and the married man provides succour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.