Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (50047 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by davodyguy: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why do you all keep blaming the lady,what about the man. If he didn't toast her am sure she won't destroy his home.

7 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ameeboh:
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...

The bolded sounds really funny coming from a girl. I hope you're honest. Have you been a victim?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
I know some married men will be angry with this op,even our slayqueens.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
lafuria1:

They don't,
I have seen it nemerous times, the lady will even ask about the wife and kids, she knows, as long as the man keeps giving her what she wants, she has no problem. It

Your wife must never see this post.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by BadBradley: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Numbers 4.5.8 are the most stupid questions/assertions. It seems the OP was just forcing himself.

And until people realise girls will always love what they can't have, they will keep writing long epistle trying to explain why girls fall for married men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by SirLakes: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
The scatter meme go me grin grin
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Franzinni: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I have come to realise that bashing ladies especially online gives most men hard on, maybe to them it's a one minute escape from their reality of stress and suffering, lol
I disagree ma! This is not bashing ladies, it's an advice for ladies to think before they date a Maried man... I am guessing you are well experienced with the way men (toasters) fill up your ear with obvious lies that get you thinking how foolish some of them can be...this is a part of a woman's life... It's how she manages them that counts ( unless the woman is obasanjo type ugly) and still men will still shoot a few pick up lines her way... So my point is try and see this with out the feminist eye and you will kinda appreciate the messenger and the message.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by MsFaith: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's how one married man asked me to come and born for him that his wife born only 1 and cannot give birth again. I just dey look am like you dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by laudate: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
midolian:
How wld you feel if another woman snatches your husband?

What reason will you give baba God for snatching another woman's husband

You might be the reason the man is maltreating his wife and children at home..
Olalan:
Dating a married man is wrong on all levels and equally dangerous if the wife is heartless like the mistress.
BTW with the pool of single men around why would a lady settle for a married who uses her as his intimacy gadget, if not for the love of the money they get from him.

Any single woman dating a married man should not be blamed. undecided It is the married man that should be insulted. The man put himself in a position to be snatched, by tagging along willingly as a snatchee! Wasn't he the one who disrespected his wife and wedding vows, and chose to hang out with another woman, outside his matrimonial home? Did the single girl hold a gun to his head, to compel him to date her? You sef, check am nah! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad
now u are spoiling food for the married men.

What about the married men that have tired about the old-wide-pussyy-fat-body-wife they have at home sad

some one cannot enjoy fresh tight nunu in peace again

acting according to your name..

must you cheat?.. don't you know your wife's pussy gonna get wider after giving birth?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cardoctor(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sounds more like the 8 crys of a cheated woman.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Divay22(f): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wisdomval67:
Why do you all keep blaming the lady,what about the man. If he didn't toast her am sure she won't destroy his home.
You can only force a cow to the stream but never force it to drink water.
How about turning the man down or threaten you will report to his wife..
He won't stop toasting her but she can continue declining....He's was disturbing me too much so i decided to agree is not an excuse..

Karma is still dealing with me for my deeds and now that my course is almost over, I wee now want to add a married woman's tears grin grin ...i am not worth it, I want a happy home for her because i want same thing for myself...

5 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Ayobami7(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
We don hear
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Emycord: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lalas247:

you think they don't think about these things....
u never jam better homewrecker...
Like You? Pls Explaim More
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Divay22:

You can only force a cow to the stream but never force it to drink water.
How about turning the man down or threaten you will report to his wife..
He won't stop toasting her but she can continue declining....He's was disturbing me too much so i decided to agree is not an excuse..

Karma is still dealing with me for my deeds and now that my course is almost over, I wee now want to add a married woman's tears grin grin ...i am not worth it, I want a happy home for her because i want same thing for myself...

When two adult agrees to fornicate,blames both of them. It a 50 50 blames for both of them. As a man why do you have to be preying for single ladies when you are married? Are you telling me those ones are just good for di*k and not good for marriage? If a married man toast any girl,and she accept and crash his home I won't blame the lady alone. I will blames both of them.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by cardoctor(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rubbish post. Married women also date. In a world of ratio 1 man to 50 women, why wont it happen?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by OCtheKing: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ameeboh:
You people should also create a meme depicting old married men chasing young girls. It's annoying and the worst part that always seems to hurt me is when they start showing money...
u mean u can't resist the money? �
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
1Sharon:
Have you asked the married man any question first? undecided

The married man is the one who is cheating,
the married man is supposed to know better
The married man has a lot more to loose
The op don spoil Sharon market.Abeg remain for your future husband.No complain say na him dickson too small for your kitty o.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by mylove4God(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 1 is the most important reason not to do think of doing so. Then number 9 is next, though it is not enough because I have heard of cases where a lady never dated a married man but still struggles her husband with side chicks.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wisdomval67:
She should have turned his toasting down.Is she that cheap?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
sad
now u are spoiling food for the married men.

What about the married men that have tired about the old-wide-pussyy-fat-body-wife they have at home sad

some one cannot enjoy fresh tight nunu in peace again

Remember back in the day there were more virgins to marry. So if the pussy if now wide, the hubby must have used his koboko to slack it. Or it happened bearing his children. cheesy grin

A 22 years old girl that has dated 300 different men with various dickus lengths and sizes might have a slacker pussy. Many modern girls eating fatty food and no exercise. All their body is loose and watery.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
comshots:
She should have turned his toasting down.Is she that cheap?

Men never stop toasting na.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Abagworo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Small girls like married men a lot and could even date the very hansome young ones without money. Me thinks it has to do more with the freedom they enjoy than even money because many single guys are equally generous.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:

Any single woman dating a married man should not be blamed. undecided It is the married man that should be insulted. The man put himself in a position to be snatched, by tagging along willingly as a snatchee! Wasn't he the one who disrespected his wife and wedding vows, and chose to hang out with another woman, outside his matrimonial home? Did the single girl hold a gun to his head, to compel him to date her? You sef, check am nah! cheesy
So you are comfortable dating married me?Are they your class if I may ask?You should also remember that you might get married if at all you kini is a lil tight.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ameeboh:
something must be a weapon... At this point money is the weapon to get the younger girls heart not real again... Love generation has gone...
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
What's wrong with dating a married Man?

As long as all parties are aware then no issue. The problem occurs when there is secrecy.
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by chris31(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2018
And u think that all these desperate ladies don't know all these?
The truth is that if u sleep with someone husband another girl will do the same to u when u eventual marry
Some of our girls are single today coz they have wasted their time & nutrients to married men & also the curse that follows from it
Who want to eat left over food?
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by OgahBohz: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2018
the op doesn't know that some ladies has actually singned up on marriage ..
so they are ready to wreck anything ...
afteral they ain't getting married in this life again
Re: Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2018
comshots:
The op don spoil Sharon market.Abeg remain for your future husband.No complain say na him dickson too small for your kitty o.

Did the holy spirit tell you all this?

Cunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.