Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem (13798 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem For Mr. Nice Guys / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Safiaa(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

You are right grin grin
smh.

Who is behind this moniker?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Safiaa:
smh.
Who is behind this moniker?
Your crush tongue
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by shaybebaby(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

Big toto
Aww so lovely of your ma to photograph spitting you out of her cvnt. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Safiaa(f): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Your crush tongue
hmm. Who are you ?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Safiaa:
hmm. Who are you ?
A hated nice guy.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Safiaa(f): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

A hated nice guy.
what other monikers do you have?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Safiaa:
what other monikers do you have?
IamD18

Why asking?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

IamD18

Why asking?
just want to know who you are.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Safiaa:
just want to know who you are.
Something must have made you wonder who I could be.
What's that?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
Leave them jare, everyone have their lifes to live

I don't make fun of people who are victims of circumstance

I only make fun of people who have the entitlement mentality while looking down on others, especially ladies who insult broke guys as a way of justifying their interest in rich men cheesy
Doesn't matter, class is bae.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Uyiii: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chikita66 seeing donstan18 being obliterated by safiaacheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you speaking for broke guys? It doesn't really matter whether a lady is financially stable or not. For some reasons a man would marry her, but it's a crime for a man to be broke. Quote me anywhere. grin
Yes I am a secretary under the ministry of broke guys affairs, nairaland branch tongue

This statement goes against your initial statement

if rich people marry one another like you have suggested, where will the broke ladies find husbands? Jupiter?

Wouldn't that mean broke people also marry one another? if you believe a woman will still find a husband

But apparently, we in the ministry of broke men affairs ere working hard to change that, below is an extract of our last meeting

In light of the clamor for equal rights between the sexes by certain social crusaders, the ministry of broke men affairs set up a committee to compile a comprehensive review of the financial situation in romantic relationships and submit necessary recommendations on the way forward in a previous meeting (date and location withheld for security purposes). cheesy

The committee submitted a comprehensive report after detailed analysis of the situation and consultation with relevant stakeholders

in the report, the committee concluded that young men should only date young independent and diligent women,

The committee also suggested that young men should avoid broke leeches who claims young men shouldn't have an erection.

The committee also suggested the use of the most potent vulgar language against any broke lady that tries to bully any broke man

in the view of the committee, these aforementioned submissions are paramount for the survival of broke men on nairaland

The board of trustees of broke ministry affairs then moved swiftly to approve the committee suggestions and the meeting was adjourned after due protocol was observed

Signed permanent secretary

Ministry of broke men affairs

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
Chikita66 seeing donstan18 being obliterated by safiaacheesy

grin grin
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abang52:

understand life better
The phrase these retired ASHAWOS use after abortion, sleeping around with different self-made, slim daddy yahoo boys and sugar daddies (married)
But guess what? These men you expect to propose to you want to experience that life too.
The partying, the flexng around the clubbing so the H2H will be equal.
Shameless outdated, first-page-missing NEWSPAPERS
Hahahahahahaha, but why the thing pain you like this? cheesy.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chikita66:
Doesn't matter, class is bae.
Read the last extract of broke guys association meeting cheesy

it is on this thread cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Uyiii: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
you be Fool sha, shei you know??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
Read the last extract of broke guys association meeting cheesy

it is on this thread cheesy
I'm kinda busy, just read few things, what were they saying?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by donstan18: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
I know grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Uyiii: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

I know grin
goodcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm kinda busy, just read few things, what were they saying?
It is merely a joke I formulated cheesy
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Mslovelystar(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Giving hope to the hopeless cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
It is merely a joke I formulated cheesy
Ok, I've missed a lot here though.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mslovelystar:
Giving hope to the hopeless cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
You had to create a female alternative moniker just cos of this thread.

Speaking of joblessness!
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chikita66:
Ok, I've missed a lot here though.
Where have you been?
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Safiaa(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Something must have made you wonder who I could be.

What's that?
i don’t know
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Mslovelystar(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chikita66:
You had to create a female alternative moniker just cos of this thread.

Speaking of joblessness!
hope it wunt sound funny if i tell you am a genuine female who ve been in the guestmode for years and then finally decides to join the forum

And why this unexpected reaction of yours. Are you above 30
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
Yes it a secretary under the ministry of broke guys affairs, nairaland branch tongue

This statement goes against your initial statement

if rich people marry one another like you have suggested, where will the broke ladies find husbands? Jupiter?

Wouldn't that mean broke people also marry one another? if you believe a woman will still find a husband

But apparently, we in the ministry of broke men affairs ere working hard to change that, below is an extract of our last meeting

In light of the clamor for equal rights between the sexes by certain social crusaders, the ministry of broke men affairs set up a committee to compile a comprehensive review of the financial situation in romantic relationships and submit necessary recommendations on way forward in this new climate in a previous meeting date and location withheld for security purposes. cheesy

The committee submitted a comprehensive report after detailed analysis of the situation and consultation with relevant stakeholders

in the report, the committee concluded that young men should only date young independent and diligent women,

The committee also suggested that any young men should avoid broke leeches who claims young men shouldn't have an erection.

The committee also suggest the use of the most potent vulgar language against any broke lady that tries to bully any broke man

in the view of the committee, these aforementioned submissions are paramount for the survival of broke men on nairaland

The board of trustees of broke ministry affairs then move swiftly to approve the committee suggestions and the meeting was adjourned after due protocol was observed

Signed permanent secretary

Ministry of broke men affairs

grin

I didn't in anyway contradict myself. See...There are different class of wealth and poverty. We have the rich, and wealthy just as we have those living in poverty, and misery. For the wealthy, it's unheard of that they marry people below their social strata 'cause the only way to be financially secured is to marry from a like family. While for the rich, men still manage to marry women who are below their level for love. No matter the financial status of a lady, a rich dude might marry her and even decide she doesn't go job hunting but a guy has to walk his way to the top. Comparing broke guys to broke ladies seems like something broke guys say to console themselves.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by shaybebaby(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:

kiss kiss
Baby boy.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Where is Uduj? cry
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
Where have you been?
School o, I've gat few months to leave school so I gat a lot on my table.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mslovelystar:
hope it wunt sound funny if i tell you am a genuine female who ve been in the guestmode for years and then finally decides to join the forum

And why this unexpected reaction of yours. Are you above 30
I am not even close to 30 but even if, all I keep seeing is degrading classless comments.
Re: Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem by Uyiii: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
shaybebaby:

kiss kiss
Baby boy.
my lovey-doveywinkkiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.