Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion (14022 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Reasons Not to marry adult ladies / Reasons Not To Be Paying Your Girlfriend's School Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion by Coldfeets: 10:29am On May 01, 2018
userplainly:

Bet9ja grin

Bet9ja did what?
Re: 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion by userplainly(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2018
Coldfeets:

Bet9ja did what?
He said perfectionist don't take risk and you asked what type of risk is he talking about.... so I guessed it's Bet9ja or Nairabet!.....
Re: 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion by Coldfeets: 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
userplainly:

He said perfectionist don't take risk and you asked what type of risk is he talking about.... so I guessed it's Bet9ja or Nairabet!.....

Okay... grin

Don't mind.

Im jus dey yarn anyhow.

Although say me I am a perfectionist but I dey play bet9ja wella.

Which other risk even pass dat one sef?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion by Hardrive(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
The kind of perfectionist that the guy described above are the ones know as the slackers. He is not entirely wrong. The only downside to some perfectionist is their cardinal thinking. (basic instinct and impulses). This is rooted in their realist attitude to life. For example, if a realist has #1million to carry out a project and he needs #100,000 to actualize it and you have the money as the last thing in your account, be sure that if given the opportunity, the money is gone. They are for the most part very pessimistic. There is a lot I could have typed but to understand better try reading about the various(7) attitudes to life. There is an article on perfection by Darius foroux.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.