Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? (2879 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by KAYD007(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2010
@lacrissa, glad u know and av accepted that.But no be say when we turn our bac u go do somethin different oo grin
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by clintwine(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2010
I hope the moderators don't delete the solution again.

Well Lacrissa, i was able to know because am used to solving this sort of problems ( Those of my friends though).

Its good to know the root cause and tackle it from there.
Its not a crime to say you love someone, so you should not feel bad to be the first to say it.

Probably you should start by saying it casually
e.g if he does something for you, you can say:

Your a darling, thats why i love you
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by clintwine(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2010
Now to the solution part.

Forget about marriage for now, so that you don't emit signals of being desperate.
Add value to your life and be a better person cos the guy is not blind, we men like value and can see one.
Give him a call and say that you are sorry for all the things you've done and he can take his break and decide what he wants (This is not a sign of weakness).
Once in a while( probably once in a week or 2 weeks) drop by, and tell him you wanted to be sure he was doing fine and ok.
If you used to help him out with somethings around the house, do it without expecting anything in return.( If you didn't, think of something you could help him out with in the house).
Note!! No intimacy, cos if you do then your break would be tending to infinity.

Finally your young and have lots of stuffs you need to accomplish in live, while your heart is in action, control it with your head.
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by clintwine(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2010
Now to the solution part.

Forget about marriage for now, so that you don't emit signals of being desperate, add value to your life and be a better person cos the guy is not blind, we men like value and can see one.
Give him a call and say that you are sorry for all the things you've done and he can take his break and decide what he wants (This is not a sign of weakness).
Once in a while( probably once in a week or 2 weeks) drop by, and tell him you wanted to be sure he was doing fine and ok.
If you used to help him out with somethings around the house, do it without expecting anything in return.( If you didn't, think of something you could help him out with in the house).
Note!! No s***x, cos if you do then your break would be tending to infinity.

Finally you are young and have lots of stuffs you need to accomplish in live, while your heart is in action, control it with your head.
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by KAYD007(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2010
@ clintwine, i dont like your second solution na na na not bit. y shld she call him to apologize for all the thing she has done? that sounds so wussy! it wold make her look desperate still *like if i apologize he cld kinda take me bac kind of a thing** hmhu me thinks.

and dropping by once in a week like u suggested cld also mean to askin him see me oo have u change ya mind?
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by KAYD007(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2010
@clintwine. i saw ur solution part,hence ma response its like dey have deleted it again oo. re u on EFCC watch list?
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by jaybee3(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2010
@clintwine
Your solution posts are not being deleted but the spambot have tagged it as spam.
I will report it to the admin so it can be released.
Please do stop posting it cos if you do the spambot might ban you for spamming
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by Lacrissa: 4:16pm On May 20, 2010
Please moderators or this spambot stop deleting the solution, I haven't seen his solution.

clintwine:

I hope the moderators don't delete the solution again.

Well Lacrissa, i was able to know because am used to solving this sort of problems ( Those of my friends though).

Its good to know the root cause and tackle it from there.
Its not a crime to say you love someone, so you should not feel bad to be the first to say it.

Probably you should start by saying it casually
e.g if he does something for you, you can say:

Your a darling, thats why i love you

I get what you are saying but how can I do all these? We are already on a break.
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by KAYD007(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2010
@lacrissa. then stay on the break girl! now u re d one breakkin our hearts! pishure!
Re: What Do I Do Now I Am About Taking A Break? by clintwine(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2010
Thats why i put it in bracket " it is not a sign of weakness"
Sometimes in life, complex issues can be solved by a simple "am sorry"

She has admitted that of lately she has said some hurtful words, etc
All she is doing in my second solution is admitting that she did somethings wrong. Don't forget, she still tells the guy that he gets his break to sort out himself.

Am trying to tackle the issue from the root (where it all started) and not issue now (which is the result). I call it damage control.

Sometimes it helps to see a problem from the two parties eyes

@KAYD , i understand your stand, but in a relationship if the 2 people insist they are right, then they are heading to the rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Would You Marry A Woman Richer Than You? / 13 Awkward Questions Guys Ask Girls / Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.