Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (89063 Views)

Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by ademide0710: 12:02am On May 01, 2018
Lucky girl and am here still searching for 200k to start a business. O'lord God provide for my husband,grant him his heart desires and also return everything we've lost in million folds. Amen!!

15 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2018
ademide0710:
Lucky girl and am here still searching for 200k to start a business. O'lord God provide for my husband,grant him his heart desires and also return everything we've lost in million folds. Amen!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by kaydp: 12:05am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
And my bf is here sending me 100naira airtime
lol. Did you reject it?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2018
sprints1:
my brother u are still living in 1808 u have to realize this is 2018 nobody wants to date a broke nigga with no prospect...if u gat prospect despite being broke u stand a chance...love don't exist btw a broke guy with no prospect and a intelligent woman not talking of girls with no sense oo...

I don't know if you're a kid. ..

how many intelligent ladies do we have in Nigeria? undecided

BTW they don't give a damn about your so called prospects as Long as you ain't got cash.

That's why I advice my fellow made guys not to date broke ladies.. it's just isn't okay with me

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 12:09am On May 01, 2018
Common porch and you claim to be 30billion gang? Mtchewwww
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 01, 2018
For just having tight pvssy. shocked
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:10am On May 01, 2018
Abeg Chioma, wetin you cook give our OBO? Anyway HBD LLNP cool
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

If you cannot stand at Berger junction around 11pm or ask your father for materia things or money, sharrrrrapppppppp!

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 01, 2018
Check out my opinion about the Davido and chioma debacle, kindly subscribe to ginger your personal person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFQHWV-cVE
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 12:15am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
appreciate the little he gives you
when the time comes when he blow
people near you will be saying the same thing nairalanders are saying which is that you're using jazz on him
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2018
And after all said and done it seems wealth loves Owerri girls.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by valengoski: 12:20am On May 01, 2018
How many did u send to him? Anu

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Azam101: 12:26am On May 01, 2018
Chioma don't worry u r just like Mtn card very soon you go finish.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by rookiy(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2018
chioma trending than miracle and cee c ..together.. lol even the entire Bbn ,
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:37am On May 01, 2018
Ikunle .... Davidos dad will be going to all the woli and alfas now to break chiomas curse.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by john650(m): 12:38am On May 01, 2018
The Chioma girl don really upgrade. How long has this relationship been going on? Is it even three months? Next the fool will build a house for her and for her parents.

Trust Imo girls. She will bleed him dry before his sense go come back.

Mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 12:38am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
she is not d chioma dat does cover on youtube o
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 12:48am On May 01, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Being
sprung for someone is when their name doesn't stay off your mind for more than a few minutes; when you feel like you couldn't live without them; when it seems that everything you do, you do for them. When you're sprung, you're stuck on one person; suddenly, no one seems to matter quite as much as they do
Listen to T-pain 'Am Sprung'
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Macdav(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2018
kesikeller:
that one no even concern me.

my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?

It will be wise for you to go ask him now. As they say in PIDGIN, as e dey hot.. Then you gonna hear the full and pirated story of your life.. Lmao!

Just kidding oooh. Before someone come and have my head now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by seguno2: 12:53am On May 01, 2018
Lagos tax people need to re-evaluate Davido’s personal income tax returns.
He must be owing so much tax on undeclared income.
I hope and pray that he and other tax dodgers will end up in jail as in America. Amen.
That is how America ensures that it provides electricity, roads, schools, water, scholarships, parks, public transportation etc to attract blacks into their country to be killed randomly by white policemen for any flimsy excuse.
No wonder American celebrities are greatly involved in and highly committed to their political process. Who will not be concerned about how his taxes are been spent when he is not foolish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by SwitElla1997: 1:03am On May 01, 2018
DAVIDO buys a PORSCHE CAR for CHIOMA His Girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-zHW0n8YZw
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by sharp2dacore: 1:08am On May 01, 2018
Nice Naija Love Song For This Occasion

Myk Phillz Ft Zona P - Loving You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2l8lcxRLLw
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:15am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Una go soon commit suicide on top dia matter.

Ndi asai

That is ehh.. Jazz this jazz that.. He love her. Simple!!
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:16am On May 01, 2018
vizkiz:
And I was feeling like a star after taking my girlfriend on a date at an expensive restaurant and gifting her a necklace.

I ain't shìt... cry

By the way.

You did what you can.. ain't no shit. Everybody can not be like Davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:17am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
Sophie Momodu will die for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:18am On May 01, 2018
obynno7:
Igbo amaka

Omara final smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
And u can't provide ordinary 100naira to recharge ur line undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:19am On May 01, 2018
slapandfall:
Chioma native doctor don pick her call.

Either of the following

1. Davido is planning to use her and dump her
2. She is planning to use Davido and dump him
3. Nigeria is planning to dump Buhari.

I am sure out of the 3, 1 must happen in 2019.

Nothing lasts forever, no be today shit start to dey yellow or black or green

I hope it's the 3rd grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sarang(f): 1:19am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

Maybe that's all he had? undecided
What did you give him?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by jubrealguy(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2018
ademide0710:
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.