Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (89059 Views)

Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:35am On May 01, 2018
thechase:
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

DMW Boss, Davido shared a video on his Instagram page of the new Porsche he got for his girlfriend Chioma.

This love is strong oh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNfDbelyDr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AE6SZ9-ro
Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/davido-buys-porsche-for-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

Hmmm, e dey sweet now ooo. Tomorrow if I hear feeemmmmmm. But this girl komnomi na from Togo ooo.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:37am On May 01, 2018
Perfect
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by SakuraSimiola: 1:40am On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2018
I can buy my lady the world if she deserves it...btw this Chioma lady is sweet looking and I learned she can cook fire so tell me why OBO no go wan die on top her matter...there is no jazz at work
..its common sense and I wish them both the best.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by flington4550(m): 1:47am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
And my bf is here sending me 100naira airtime
You no go load the airtime now abi??
Abi you dey expect Am make he send benz before ??

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:53am On May 01, 2018
Gov. Akerodudu(?), Mr. Odumakin, Kani Fayode, Davido: What do they have in common?

They thought they were the shiznit until they hooked an Igbo lady. They all got tamed, became real men and continue to progress afterward. Why? It is not jazz. It is either you got it or you don't.

Igbo sisters got it. Don't be jealous. Wizkid will bow soon (assuming his brain is formatted well and needs redemption).

/

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by dragsazy(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2018
slapandfall:
Chioma native doctor don pick her call.

Either of the following

1. Davido is planning to use her and dump her
2. She is planning to use Davido and dump him
3. Nigeria is planning to dump Buhari.

I am sure out of the 3, 1 must happen in 2019.

Nothing lasts forever, no be today shit start to dey yellow or black or green

Bleep you bro....

Sadist
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:03am On May 01, 2018
Afọnjazz too like Igbo gals
We just dey look them wt one eye

One day na one day sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

Step up ur game. giving him pvvsy is not enough........
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Agbawouchenna123: 2:53am On May 01, 2018
chaii chioma assurance,see love
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Seanpizzy10: 3:00am On May 01, 2018
Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Shows Her Shaku Shaku Has She Celebrates Her 45Million Naira Porsche Car

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka5Kiq8fNGc
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:22am On May 01, 2018
Where is the frigg'ng Porsche?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by djon78(m): 3:27am On May 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:
Gov. Akerodudu(?), Mr. Odumakin, Kani Fayode, Davido: What do they have in common?

They thought they were the shiznit until they hooked an Igbo lady. They all got tamed, became real men and continue to progress afterward. Why? It is not jazz. It is either you got it or you don't.

Igbo sisters got it. Don't be jealous. Wizkid will bow soon (assuming his brain is formatted well and needs redemption).

/

There is nothing to be compared to being married to a wise igbo woman. Nothing bro!!

Gives you sound lifetime advice

Excellent cook

Wash your clothes and iron it and you will be telling her to stop

You see her fast and pray sometimes for consecutive 3 days just for your success and well being

Very many more qualities

And when you have this type why will you be chasing women. You will be faithful totally.

In addition I don't want to be ethnist. You can find a good woman from any tribe though.

But the issue is that many women today have no more qualities to tame men. Virtousness is no more there.

women should go back to being virtous and responsible and many men will be tamed.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:
Why don't you send him 200NGN airtime for a change?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by skales67(m): 3:30am On May 01, 2018
So you mean Davido is in love with this "Igbo" girl while he ran away from "sufferstikated" girls like Sophia Mumudu

I don't know what these accommodators see in ipob girls o. Maybe is because Chioma upgraded his meals from green hydraulic and grease swallow to ofe nsala, utazi and onugbu plus ukwa. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:33am On May 01, 2018
That moment when you find that one thing that gets a man, he is yours forever.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by skales67(m): 3:34am On May 01, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/

They think it is all about jazz...Igbo girls are the most marriable girls in Nigeria. That is why it seems marrying them involves money because precious items come with a huge price tag.

If you know, you know.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by skales67(m): 3:38am On May 01, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
After everything now they will be calling us Yoruba demon....can a demon buy Porsche for his gf angry?

Only an Igbo girl changes a Demon to an Angel. That's what yoruba girls lack. Learn from us rather than hating on us. cheesy cheesy

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 3:39am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

Na you help am work for the money?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Remix10(m): 3:53am On May 01, 2018
slapandfall:
Chioma native doctor don pick her call.

Either of the following

1. Davido is planning to use her and dump her
2. She is planning to use Davido and dump him
3. Nigeria is planning to dump Buhari.

I am sure out of the 3, 1 must happen in 2019.

Nothing lasts forever, no be today shit start to dey yellow or black or green

Most marriages last forever
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 4:09am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
SMH...
I never believed "pussy is very powerful " until now..
you mean CAT?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Xinzu: 4:10am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

grin
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 4:23am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

Sorry, no vex nah.
Just endure the stingy, useless, lazy good for nothing Boyfriend you have.
But no nex, make i ask you mumu question:- How you self take Cheap to hook up with the the sorry ass bf so tey he dey send you N100 airtime?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 4:31am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap >: (

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:35am On May 01, 2018
sthecy:

Which one u send give am? Help him reach his potentials and watch how he will break bank for u
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:36am On May 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This jazz strong o. Make the girl connect me with her native doctor sad Na beg I dey beg.
poor mans mentality
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 4:41am On May 01, 2018
wizod:
poor mans mentality

I can see you are too frustrated to see the humor in my post. Poor man's mentality indeed. It's possible you can't stand me by all earthly standards. GTFO.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by eallstar: 5:01am On May 01, 2018
obynno7:
Igbo amaka
u mean weed amaka?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2018
Do as i say is really working
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Codebrain71364: 5:15am On May 01, 2018
congrats

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by sukar886: 5:16am On May 01, 2018
some girls go die oo,am just suprise ooo,davido in love,this is my first time seeing davido in love.well I thank God for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.