Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (89062 Views)

Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Lotechi(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2018
thechase:
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

DMW Boss, Davido shared a video on his Instagram page of the new Porsche he got for his girlfriend Chioma.

This love is strong oh.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNfDbelyDr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AE6SZ9-ro
Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/davido-buys-porsche-for-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

when you are childishly in love, you are meant to behave like davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:17am On May 01, 2018
Hnmm, This is awesome. A cute Yoruba dude and epitome of beauty Igbo gal cool
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sharoniah(f): 8:25am On May 01, 2018
Awwww this is so sweet
Where's my boyfriend?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2018
" my baby got a Porsche men".

Above croaked in frog voice
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Donbosco46: 8:32am On May 01, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This jazz strong o. Make the girl connect me with her native doctor sad Na beg I dey beg.
Fool dey there they think rubbish every good thing na juju.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what amount have you sent to him yourself?

She pays in kind.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2018
That girl that said "thank you" in one of the videos, her thank you no strong at all o!! Sounded more like "I wish it was me '
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:35am On May 01, 2018
OK.... love WA tin-tin. make marriage fall on dem
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
"I cannot be cooking, I am not his slave". Awon Omo feminists, how market? cool.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2018
I'm sure some of those chioma friends will actually f**k David at her back. Let us be straight with this, I guessed Davido needed love and found Chioma, everything is not Jazz, he might be getting what he needed from Chioma and that might made her all over Davido, he might be getting the love, care, bed style and meal he never get from all other girls (baby mama's). So please don't judge when good thing started happening everyone always think it's jazz, you don't know what they have been through together, you don't know the kind of support the girl is giving to davido, nobody can say cuz it's very rare to see an artist showing his love publicly to a lady, most of them are always scared but David is not.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2018
kesikeller:
that one no even concern me.

my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?
Ah swear u no well gan

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Wanice: 9:23am On May 01, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do your thing and your man will come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry

Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
@3 no be that Chioma Wey Dey do cover be this but I totally agree with your other points.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2018
kesikeller:
that one no even concern me.

my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?

Walahi, you're madder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by koffsman(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shey, the hustle is for ladies?

just like a former friend started gee because of ladies..

Make money not excuses but don't try using it to impress any dawg.

if I can work hard and have sleepless nights just to double the $$,why can't she work hard?.

no hard feelings#

I said he works hard so he can ball hard one thing about we guys no matter how hard we work if we are in love with the wrong woman every thing will be as if you re doing nothing any lady that stands the test of time with me I will make her happy and give her the world so long she was down with me when I had nothing we need to make our ladies know patient and hard work pays not every guy wants d fast money
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by KingOvo(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2018
Wanice:

@3 no be that Chioma Wey Dey do cover be this but I totally agree with your other points.

Check this out bro https://www.nairaland.com/4286640/meet-chioma-avril-rowland-davidos

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2018
jke001:

For your information.. He just shipped it to Nigeria.. He was using it in USA
nope!!Thats not true..He bought it newly and it was driven to the seaport same day
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2018
koffsman:

I said he works hard so he can ball hard one thing about we guys no matter how hard we work if we are in love with the wrong woman every thing will be as if you re doing nothing any lady that stands the test of time with me I will make her happy and give her the world so long she was down with me when I had nothing we need to make our ladies know patient and hard work pays not every guy wants d fast money

#No hard feelings..

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
vizkiz:
And I was feeling like a star after taking my girlfriend on a date at an expensive restaurant and gifting her a necklace.

I ain't shìt... cry

By the way.

Oops hope you dey hear now davido din shenk her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.